The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Cooper Firearms

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cooper Firearms
Dan Carey
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2008 11:40 AM            Edit/Delete Post 
What do you think of this?

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-10-27-prez-money_N.htm

IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2008 12:15 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I think that we are about to see a Marxist, terrorist sympathizer, who along with his wife & priest hate America become president.

Gawd help us!!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2008 12:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
He's a total fucking traitor and I will never say a good word about his rifles until the day I die.

Smith and Wesson is still in the doghouse with me and this dickwad joins a very exclusive club. He needs his ass kicked, too.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2008 01:07 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
May as well be tire irons I'll never buy one, what an ass.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 13 posted October 29, 2008 03:02 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Fuck Him!!

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Clint
Knows what it's all about
Member # 346

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2008 04:40 PM      Profile for Clint   Email Clint         Edit/Delete Post 
Well it looks like he has been fired for it. Cooper arms isn't one man. I have a uncle that works there and he is a great guy and hunter.

"The employees,shareholders and board of directors of Cooper Firearms of Montana do not share the personal political views of Dan Cooper.

Although we all believe everyone has a right to vote and donate as they see fit, it has become apparent that the fallout may affect more than just Mr. Cooper. It may also affect the employees and the shareholders of Cooper Firearms.

The board of directors has asked Mr. Cooper to resign as President of Cooper Firearms of Montana, Inc.

Daily operations will continue with the competent staff currently in place in Stevensville, MT producing the finest, most accurate rifles money can buy.

Dan Cooper has spentall of his working life producing the highest quality rifles built here in the USA. He started with nothing but the American Dream and built that into firearms company anyone would be proud of. We firmly believe Dan stands by the2nd amendment.
We wish him all of the best in his future pursuits.

In response to the recent article highlighting Dan Cooper’s personal political donations, the board of directors,shareholders and employees of Cooper Firearms of Montana, Inc would like to issue the following statement."

Posts: 148 | From: Mesa, AZ | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2008 05:21 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
This, and along with the fact that so many gun owners are going to vote for this guy who doesn't have enough experience to be a manager at McDonalds and went to a church for 20 years that preaches more racist, USA hating retoric than Jessy Jackson himself, simply makes me wonder what path this country is headed down! Hell, Obama probably learned more at that church that he attended for 20 years than he did at the college that he attended for what, 4 years?? Makes me lose sleep at night I tell ya!! [Mad]

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2008 06:52 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
I hope all the fallout lands on him and not the poor Second Amendment supporting lunch-box packin-guy running a lathe, mill, or building stocks at Cooper just trying to make a living.
Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
MULE
Knows what it's all about
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted October 29, 2008 07:59 PM      Profile for MULE           Edit/Delete Post 
Dan Cooper is a godamn traitor to this country

Fuck him

Check this..

In response to the recent article highlighting Dan Cooper’s personal political donations, the board of directors, shareholders and employees of Cooper Firearms of Montana, Inc would like to issue the following statement.
The employees, shareholders and board of directors of Cooper Firearms of Montana do not share the personal political views of Dan Cooper.
Although we all believe everyone has a right to vote and donate as they see fit, it has become apparent that the fallout may affect more than just Mr. Cooper. It may also affect the employees and the shareholders of Cooper Firearms.
The board of directors has asked Mr. Cooper to resign as President of Cooper Firearms of Montana, Inc.
Daily operations will continue with the competent staff currently in place in Stevensville, MT producing the finest, most accurate rifles money can buy.
Dan Cooper has spent all of his working life producing the highest quality rifles built here in the USA. He started with nothing but the American Dream and built that into firearms company anyone would be proud of. We firmly believe Dan stands by the 2nd amendment.

--------------------
Kickin' it on the Steppes. Livin' in my Yurt

My Hockey Mom can beat up your Community Organizer

Posts: 334 | From: Ulan Bator | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 30, 2008 08:02 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Lonny,you brought up a good point.
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 30, 2008 11:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, it's a good point, but ol' Dave should have thought about that, before he alienated 100% of his customer base. This ain't some cocktail party discussion. His was a serious mistake in judgement, if he was ever a friend of the Second Ammendment, I can't tell, but then he is an idiot to place his trust in an asshole like Obama. Yeah, I know that McCain has many flaws, big flaws, serious flaws.....but it is a no brainer who is the best choice for gun owners; the same people that admire and buy Cooper rifles. Cooper's an idiot, he will never be able to dig himself out of this hole! No other description fits! Idiot!

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31473 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters