The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Anyone know JRBHunter personally?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone know JRBHunter personally?
Bopeye
PLATINUM MEMBER
Member # 907

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2008 04:49 PM      Profile for Bopeye           Edit/Delete Post 
I was just wondering if anyone had ever hunted with or knew JRBHunter aka Jason Bruce personally?

He seems to be an outstanding coyote hunter and very well known, so I was just wanting to learn more.

Anyone?

I know I'm a nobody which is fine by me. Just trying to learn. I know some of the great hunters in the sport and know OF others.

Several of you on this board I have been reading your stuff for at least a decade and know you are the real deal. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Predator Masters, where all the good coyote hunters have already left.

www.easterncoyotes.com

Posts: 58 | From: East Tennessee | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
onecoyote
Knows what it's all about
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2008 05:17 PM      Profile for onecoyote           Edit/Delete Post 
Nope, I don't know him personally as I don't know most of the others folks that come here personally. I have seen him around for a few years though. Don't know how good of a predator hunter he is.

I'm like you, I ain't nobody in this forum either but we all have the same interest in common...drinking beer.

I don't come here to learn anything, I just have fun watching others.

--------------------
Great minds discuss ideas.....Average minds discuss events.....Small minds discuss people.....Eleanor Roosevelt.

Posts: 893 | From: Walker Lake Nevada. | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
MULE
Member # 63

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2008 05:20 PM      Profile for MULE           Edit/Delete Post 
"I ain't nobody"

Oh yes you are

--------------------
Kickin' it on the Steppes. Livin' in my Yurt

My Hockey Mom can beat up your Community Organizer

Posts: 334 | From: Ulan Bator | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2008 05:24 PM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
Never met the guy in person, but in reading some of his posts on other boards, I'm pretty sure he is the real deal. Just like me and a few others around these boards, JRB can be a bit sarcastic at times. I ain't much of anybody myself, so what the heck do I know?

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
newbomb
Member # 888

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2008 06:18 PM      Profile for newbomb   Email newbomb         Edit/Delete Post 
I know him very well and have hunted with him.
Posts: 66 | From: southern indiana | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tim Behle
Administrator MacNeal Sector
Member # 209

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2008 09:10 PM      Profile for Tim Behle   Author's Homepage   Email Tim Behle         Edit/Delete Post 
I've met him a few times, he's a hell of a good guy.

Just because of his "Fondness" for sheep, doesn't mean that he isn't a good coyote hunter. He's probably one of the better one's in Indiana, ( just be careful of what pasture you lead him into at night )

--------------------
Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to take
an ass kickin'.

Posts: 3160 | From: Five Miles East of Vic, AZ | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Steve Craig
Lacks Opposable Thumbs/what's up with that?
Member # 12

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2008 07:10 AM      Profile for Steve Craig           Edit/Delete Post 
I know him quite well. Have hunted with him once too. Not a nicer guy around, and yes you will learn a thing or two about calling those eastern coyotes.
Catch him on his message board at:
http://midwestpredator.groupee.net/eve

--------------------
Yes, we did produce a near-perfect republic. But will they keep it? Or will they, in the enjoyment of plenty, lose the memory of freedom? Material abundance without character is the path of destruction. - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 442 | From: Cottonwood,Az, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rich
2,000th post PAKMAN
Member # 112

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2008 08:34 AM      Profile for Rich   Author's Homepage   Email Rich         Edit/Delete Post 
"Just because of his "Fondness" for sheep, doesn't mean that he isn't a good coyote hunter."
------------------------------
Is JRB the guy who starred in that "Silence of the Lambs" movie. [Big Grin]

--------------------
If you call the coyotes in close, you won't NEED a high dollar range finder.

Posts: 2854 | From: Iowa | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted August 16, 2008 08:45 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
I hear there is a car rental guy in Phoenix that pretty much loaths Jason. Then again, I don't think Shaw gets a christmas card from him either.

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters