The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » droped in to say hi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: droped in to say hi
slydog
Knows what it's all about
Member # 389

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2004 03:39 PM      Profile for slydog   Author's Homepage   Email slydog         Edit/Delete Post 
Well all it's been a long time. Just thought I would drop in and say hello.

I spoke with Leonard the other night and invited him to the Gem State Predator Hunters Assn's first hunt this January 6th-9th and wanted to invite everyone to attend. You can find info at coldnosed.com under GSPHA and if you can't just e-mail Brian at coldnosed and he will fix you up.

I trust everyone is well and ready for season to get here, as I am.

sly

--------------------
Smote the Yote with a slydog custom call

Posts: 179 | From: SW Idaho | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2004 04:18 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome back, Sly. Good to see you.

And yes, I'm ready for cold weather.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bofire
READ MY LIPS!
Member # 221

Icon 6 posted August 28, 2004 06:33 PM      Profile for Bofire   Author's Homepage   Email Bofire         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Man good to see ya,
Rick and I are coming. I will check the site you provided.
How bout some advice for out-of-towners, a direction to go etc????
Thanks
Carl

Posts: 322 | From: Wild West | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
varmit hunter
Member # 37

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2004 04:03 AM      Profile for varmit hunter   Email varmit hunter         Edit/Delete Post 
Howdy stranger.

--------------------
Make them pay for the wind.

Posts: 932 | From: Orange,TX | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tyler H
Member # 383

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2004 04:33 AM      Profile for Tyler H           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Slydog.
Posts: 25 | From: arizona | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
bearmanric
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2004 05:35 AM      Profile for bearmanric   Email bearmanric         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Sly cant wait till the hunt.guess I better get's some more warm Camo.looking forward to it. Rick
Posts: 78 | From: Tenino Wash. | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bryan J
Cap and Trade Weenie
Member # 106

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2004 05:55 AM      Profile for Bryan J   Email Bryan J         Edit/Delete Post 
Sheesh Sly talk about forcing me to get it all in a pile all at once. LOL Sorry Carl and anyone else that came over to ColdNosed and couldn’t find a link. There is one there now.

Edit: Good to see you here Sly!

[ August 29, 2004, 06:45 AM: Message edited by: Bryan J ]

Posts: 599 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted August 29, 2004 10:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Welcome to the New Huntmasters, SlyDog. Glad to have you on board. [Smile]

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
bearmanric
Member # 223

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2004 03:41 PM      Profile for bearmanric   Email bearmanric         Edit/Delete Post 
thanks Bryan look there this morning . cant wait to meet every body.Rick
Posts: 78 | From: Tenino Wash. | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Bryan J
Cap and Trade Weenie
Member # 106

Icon 1 posted August 29, 2004 09:17 PM      Profile for Bryan J   Email Bryan J         Edit/Delete Post 
I’m looking forward to meeting everyone too. Sly and I will not be participating for prizes, but hopefully we can get a stand or two in so we can have a story or two to tell on Saturday night as well. I should also note that these stands will not be made in areas that would conflict with the contestants.

As far as where to hunt, I’m not too familiar with that country but Idaho has lots of public land as well as Nevada.

Posts: 599 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
slydog
Member # 389

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2004 12:43 PM      Profile for slydog   Author's Homepage   Email slydog         Edit/Delete Post 
Carl,,Best advice I can give is the southern half of the state is full of coyotes, northern Utah is good and Nevada has good coyote numbers as well... If you think I'm gonna tell ya my spots.....well it ain't gonna happen.. [Wink]

Lance, Ronnie, Tyler, Rick, Bryan and Leonard,
Thanks for the welcome back....... It's good to be back [Cool] and I look forward to visiting with you all..

sly

--------------------
Smote the Yote with a slydog custom call

Posts: 179 | From: SW Idaho | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Byron South
Member # 213

Icon 1 posted September 01, 2004 02:44 PM      Profile for Byron South   Author's Homepage   Email Byron South         Edit/Delete Post 
Howdy Rick, good to see ya here.

--------------------
"Coming to the Call" predator hunting videos. Volumes I, II, III and IV. Order two or more and pay no S&H www.comingtothecall.com

Posts: 313 | From: Texas | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
brad h
Member # 57

Icon 1 posted September 01, 2004 03:02 PM      Profile for brad h   Email brad h         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Sly!

Glad to have you back. [Wink]

Brad

Posts: 346 | From: Glendive MT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Crow Woman
Member # 157

Icon 14 posted September 06, 2004 06:50 PM      Profile for Crow Woman   Email Crow Woman         Edit/Delete Post 
Nice to see ya here again Sly Puppy [Wink]

--------------------
Sheri L Baity

Lord, Please give me peace, because if you give me strength, I might beat someone to death!

Posts: 687 | From: Covington | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters