The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Zepp video (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Zepp video
NASA
Knows what it's all about
Member # 177

Icon 14 posted August 15, 2004 03:50 PM      Profile for NASA           Edit/Delete Post 
Buker, check your e:mail.

I just finished the Zepp video. A well made one, professional quality. Mark has a casual, unassuming style, and doesn't insult your intelligence with his presentation. Kinda reminds you of Byron's style. Lots of hand calling scenes showing different peoples styles. Some clips from J-H's videos, an acknowledgement to Victor, and more recognition to other predator calling products than to his own. Oh, and there's NO badmouthing of FP in this video either, LOL. [Big Grin]

Posts: 1168 | From: Typical White Person | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Randy Buker
Knows what it's all about
Member # 134

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2004 04:01 PM      Profile for Randy Buker   Author's Homepage   Email Randy Buker         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks NASA

--------------------
Hunting the Red Fox

www.geocities.com/foxhunter_56308

Posts: 158 | From: Parkers Prairie, MN | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted August 15, 2004 05:03 PM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
"Krusty would have his 300..."

Well they are definitely smarter than I am, already.

Krusty  -

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters