The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Calls and Gear forum   » F-P callers. (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Author Topic: F-P callers.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 11:56 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
GULP! You can't mean.....you know? He ain't normally shy, why, why WHY would he resort to this type of thing to get his point across? And, has he ever said ban Tim? I don't remember seeing that?

Good hunting. LB

K irist! Higgins actually posted?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
JD
HONORARY OKIE .... and Tim's at fault!
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 02:10 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
udging by the words ass noodle and dude being used in the email, I suspect it is TA's arch nemesis...
You must be referring to Tim, he IS his own worst enemy.

there is one thing I can assure you of, I have not now nor have I ever resorted to anonymous emails or any other form of girlish gossip and whining, I have NEVER asked any moderator or board owner to ban Timmy T-bag from their site. I did at one point consider writing a letter to Al Gore and getting him banned from the entire WWW but I was drunk........don't judge me, you've all done the same thing.

Anyway DUDE, Tim is an ASSNOODLE, at least the author of the email got that part right.

I wonder where he is, maybe at the dentist?

[ January 01, 2012, 02:34 AM: Message edited by: JD ]

--------------------
Jason
--------------------------------------

What do Obama & TA17Rem have in common........both are clueless asshats!!!

Posts: 1456 | From: NE. | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
TundraWookie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 1044

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 02:17 PM      Profile for TundraWookie           Edit/Delete Post 
Over 15 hours and absolute silence from Tim on this thread. What gives, out hunting with the crew? [Wink] [Razz] [Eek!] [Mad] [Roll Eyes] [Cool] [Smile]
Posts: 857 | From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 02:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for clearing that up, JD. Not for me. Not for a minute did I think you would send me anonymous email.

I have to come up with a custom title that truly does you justice; Ass Noodle Jumper.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 02:23 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
Still here J-Dtree. Did you miss me already???
I took a little time off and went to the car wash to wash the coyote blood out of the bed of the truck and also scrubbed the burnt powder off the hood. I should of used more wax.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
What if I told you, the left wing and right wing both belong to same bird!

Posts: 5062 | From: S.D. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 02:27 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
That sounds kinda gay LB, I'm gonna send anonymous emails to everyone if you give me a title like that.

Timmy T-bag!!! Wheeew!! I thought maybe those FP guys had you tied down and were pullin your gold tooth, I don't have the words to explain how it feels to see that you're still alive.....wait a minute, yes I do......"dammit!!!"

I hope you didn't shoot the side mirror off your truck while on a calling stand today.

[ March 15, 2011, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: JD ]

--------------------
Jason

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 02:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, Tim. I could tell that he was getting worried that he ran you off. The truth of the matter is that JD needs you as someone to rag on. I think it's called a "symbiotic relationship"? It means that you need each other.

He NEEDS you, man! Think of the implications!

Good hunting. LB

He wrote me a month ago, or so. Said he would go easy on you, if I thought he should? I said whatever. I don't give a shit. So, he didn't. But, when I think about it; I think he really wants to be your friend? In Missouri, ass noodle is a term of endearment. edit: in gay bars

[ March 15, 2011, 02:38 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 02:42 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
I feel like I need to take a shower after reading that nonsense LB, yuk!!

I'm not from Mo. your thinking of someone from Mo....Andy? I think Andy wants to hug him with the left front tire of his truck.....I don't know who you're thinking of.

--------------------
Jason

coyote whacker
Member # 639

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 02:43 PM      Profile for coyote whacker           Edit/Delete Post 
I will say this is the most open predator forum I have been a part of!!!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Long live FOXPRO and ALL the conspiracy's

Man I needed a laugh here lately [Smile] [Smile]

[ March 15, 2011, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: coyote whacker ]

--------------------
This is done on my time and my dime. My views may differ from those of others!

Posts: 376 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 02:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Oops! My bad. I should have said Nebraska. If it's only good for yuks, that's okay too. But, damn it! Admit it. You derive a curious pleasure from yanking his chain....and rightly so.

I certainly hope "take a shower" ain't some GAY SPEAK for drop the soap?

lol. I crack myself up. El Bee

edit: same for "yanking his chain"

edit: besides, NE is very close to MO. It's in the same general direction, can't be very different?

[ March 15, 2011, 02:51 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Hello, I'm the legendary Tim Anderson, Field Marshall, Southern Minneesota Sector
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 03:04 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I worked down in Neb. years ago, could'nt help notice there were alot of married women hanging out in most of the bars without there husband's..
Perhaps I met J-Dtrees wife and she mentions my name in her sleep or when they are doing the dirty deed and thats why J-D takes so much interest in my posts... [Big Grin] [Eek!] [Cool] [Frown]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted March 15, 2011 03:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Gotta be the reason. Yup.

Who said this man was a clueless asshat?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

coyote whacker
Member # 639

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 04:10 PM      Profile for coyote whacker           Edit/Delete Post 
anyone ever feel that bump when you hit the Minnesota state line coming from the West or the East? That is your IQ hitting bottom once you get into Minnesota [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
This is done on my time and my dime. My views may differ from those of others!

Posts: 376 | From: USA | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 04:18 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
Bring ladder boy back...
IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 04:40 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang! Ya got me there! If I believed my own bullshit, I'd reinstate Fruit Loops just for the controversy and the "entertainment value".

The problem with that is: Tim leaves me pretty much alone, and Ladderboy as well as NASA yanked my chain much too often. That's a big mistake. You can throw rocks at me, chastise me, take me to task, call me names, all that stuff.....but if you KEEP DOING IT; tell me, what's the only TOS that matters on HM?

Right, said Fruit Loops! "I KNOW"

The answer to the question is; "Don't piss me off". Something he was good at and did frequently. My compliments also to Tom Turner, who enjoyed poking at HM management, frequently. (meaning me) So I spoiled their fun, and make no mistake, for that type of personality, it literally KILLS them to be silenced.

Being such a soft touch, I reinstated both of them, TWICE! Am I such an idiot? (don't answer that)

But, smithers has a point. If you want fun, let all the goofballs back in. Many message board administrators have concluded that those folks aren't worth the hassle.

In this case, Tim says stupid stuff, but as long as I'm not the target, he's safe. Well, reasonably safe.

Good hunting. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 04:46 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
It must be. After all who would go to such lengths to follow me around the net looking for me or sites that I post on..
Some even go to great lengths reading all my posts looking for a shread of dirt they could use against me.. Not much there except alot of bad grammer..
I think most members that have been around know how I hunt coyotes here it was'nt a big secrete..
J-Dtrees mind really wonders, wonder if he's yanking his own chain as he types.. [Big Grin]

--------------------

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 04:51 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
I'll still have a little respect for you Leonard thats why I try not to bother you personnely..
Besides you are older than me... [Razz]

--------------------

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 05:07 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I think that TA loves the back and forth and so does JD. They both totally get off on the argument. I like to argue and talk shit but at some point it just gets boring. You two have taken it to an entirely new level of absurdity [Smile]
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 05:15 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
THAT DOES IT! ONE MORE OLD FART COMMENT AND I'M PUNCHING YOUR TICKEY!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 05:24 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
I think that TA loves the back and forth and so does JD. They both totally get off on the argument. I like to argue and talk shit but at some point it just gets boring.
I would rather talk about calling or hunting and guns. I'm not the kind of guy that well back down from a fast talker though...
Anyway just passing time...

--------------------

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 05:39 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm ready for a Krusty vs THO winner takes all thread match... I'll go with Krusty tapping out THO on page 3 of a thread on how wide an air channel should be...
JD
Member # 768

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 06:52 PM      Profile for JD           Edit/Delete Post 
Smithers, if you read the label on the bottle I'm sure it says not to consume alcohol while taking this medication, it's probably good advice.

[ January 01, 2012, 02:35 AM: Message edited by: JD ]

--------------------
Jason

TA17Rem
Member # 794

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 07:11 PM      Profile for TA17Rem   Email TA17Rem         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
nobody wants to hear about what you "SECRETE" while road hunting
Just alot off burnt powder and spent brass..
I get more shooting done on live targets in one month than most get in a year or two..

--------------------

csmithers
unknown comic

Icon 1 posted March 15, 2011 07:32 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
I haven't had a single drop of alcohol in about 12 yrs. I'm just on a much higher plane than you mere mortals. So piss off you twat.
fgf4
unknown comic

Icon 9 posted March 15, 2011 09:46 PM            Edit/Delete Post 
"Piss off you twat!"

Now that sounds like a good start to a song...

here is the music track so sing along!

Titties, Twats and Beer [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 11 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters