The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Predator forum   » I'm a coyote hunter!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm a coyote hunter!
Ridge Runner
Being a very careful person, I have always bagged my own groceries
Member # 3477

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2009 07:25 PM      Profile for Ridge Runner   Email Ridge Runner         Edit/Delete Post 
Nah, for years I tried my luck at hunting coyotes, all I found was frustration, then I went to Ky for a few days, man what a difference to hunt where there are huntable numbers of them, took these 2 big males on back to back mornings, saw 4 others, of which 3 offered a shot but either they were mangy or I couldn't tell how they looked.
 -
BTW I'm not trashed in the pic, just a pretty big load to hold up for the pics.
RR

--------------------
Born To Hunt, Forced To Work

Posts: 31 | From: WV | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2009 07:39 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Damn; You got some serious coyotes there!!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2009 10:17 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Fer real man, those 'uns are big 'uns!!!

KY coyotes? Did they howl funny? [Wink]

Jest joshin', never even heard of anyone hunting coyotes in KY. Why not? Who knows? Jest never heard of it. [Smile]

[ November 20, 2009, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: Locohead ]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ridge Runner
Being a very careful person, I have always bagged my own groceries
Member # 3477

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2009 04:07 AM      Profile for Ridge Runner   Email Ridge Runner         Edit/Delete Post 
well the howled alot more than I had ever experienced before, they were everywhere and the locals say nobody hunts them and very few folks even shoot them.
I actualy had them howling within 30 yards of me in the daylight, could distinguish the difference in male and female howls, it was cool.
RR

--------------------
Born To Hunt, Forced To Work

Posts: 31 | From: WV | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters