The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Please help save Arizona Coyote Hunting Contests (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Please help save Arizona Coyote Hunting Contests
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2019 08:25 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Due to the stupidity of the Arizona Game and Fish Commission they are considering banning all coyote hunting contests in Arizona. They are considering this hoping the antis won't attempt to ban cat hunting again. The department is asking for feedback from the public right now; and to make matters worse, they allow anyone and everyone to provide input. Anyone in the world with an accessible post office or an email address can provide their opinion. I'm already working with my state senator to get this rule changed because it should be input from Arizona residents ONLY. Please help us stop the stupidity. Please email the Arizona Game and Fish Department at rulemaking@azgfd.gov

Thank You
Aznative

PS I apologized if you are already working on this issue.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1921 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2019 01:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is basic to our Constitution. They decided over 200 years ago to protect the minority from the majority. Suddenly the Liberals have created a false idea that MAJORITY RULES. Fuck you and your interests and your personal issues. We are going to vote away your rights, and smile at you sweetly and tell you that "majority rules" sorry!

If we created a religious sect claiming that our religion compels us to have genital mutilation, we would probably get away with it. If, like some Native Americans claim, they need special mind altering drug, it would be allowed. Same thing with killing the National Bird. The Hopi kill 40 endangered Golden Eagles every year as part of their ritual.

If we had a cult that dictated that we must gather 4 times a year, face the four holy directions and everybody call and kill as many coyotes as possible, this would be allowed. No? Okay, then give up, maybe we can throw horseshoes for glazed donuts?

Just remember, when they impose their will on us, it will be democratic. And for you guys that don't have any interest in contests, sure, it's no skin off your nose. All you trappers out there, pay attention.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ April 19, 2019, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31321 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2019 04:33 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Well put Leonard. I'm not really into contests. I might do one a year. This year I haven't had to clean my rifles at all. Too much other stuff going on. Need to do a bathroom remodel and I wanted to start in February.

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2019 05:15 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Bear in mind that once the do-gooders get their way, there will be no end to it. Carp shoots, Bass tournaments, Big Buck contests, Boone & Crocket and Pope & Young awards ……………………………..
They will not stop.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7510 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2019 05:24 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Contests dont bother me at all, but I do think it's a self inflicted wound on the hunting community.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2019 11:20 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I do believe we are sometimes our own worst enemy when we put pictures of our kills on social media. This site is probably not monitored heavily, but facebook and PMS I'm sure give the antis lots of ammo.

Even if you do not care about contests and let this pass, These anti hunting groups will evolve with a new goal in mind once they achieve their current goal on this subject. Why!!! Because this is their day job, and they want the donations to continue. Don't think for a second they will close shop and get a real job.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2019 12:15 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's a combo Disney, enviro, anti fur, and just plain anti hunting. It's the same old theme, we will tell you what to think and what to do because we are CONTROL FREAKS!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Brent Parker
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4354

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2019 07:23 AM      Profile for Brent Parker   Email Brent Parker         Edit/Delete Post 
Its was a done deal before it ever came out. There will be no stopping it. Might as well accept it. I don't contest hunt much and feel its only the first chip off of the block.

Its not a game and fish issue to begin with. Its a social issue. Commission shouldn't even be considering it.

Between the guys posting inappropriate pictures, hang dead animals on fences and dumping carcass piles beside interstates and roads do you really feel we had a chance? The dumb fucks highly out number the guys with common sense unfortunately.

[ April 23, 2019, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: Brent Parker ]

Posts: 172 | From: 2 miles east of Vic | Registered: Mar 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2019 10:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Can't anybody get a little concerned about people imposing their will on others? Let's just outlaw those crummy Fords! Who needs 'em?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Brent Parker
Member # 4354

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2019 01:12 PM      Profile for Brent Parker   Email Brent Parker         Edit/Delete Post 
Sure Leonard I see plenty of shit to be pissed off about on a daily basis. Till the day we go back to killing people cause he just needed killing as a viable defense we are stuck with this bunch of softer, kinder, gentler population we currently have I think we are just fucked. We can bitch and moan all we like and I think it sucks too but its the new shitty norm. Started with smoking. Hell I have never smoked or bitched about it but plenty have, No one ran to their defense. You think hunters have it bad, try being a trapper. Talk about the lowest scum on the planet earth and here that shit from hunters as well. There is no will to help your fellow sportsman anymore. Shit will get serious once they go after the deer and bird hunting. Till then its every group for their self.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2019 01:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think you have identified the problem. The deer hunter won’t stick his neck out in support of assault weapons. Duck hunters wouldn’t lift a finger to protect predator hunting and that’s basically how we lost lion hunting in The People’s Republik. Myself, just between you and me, I wouldn’t shed a tear if they confisticated AR’s. I’d be against it for sure but I think we catch a lot of shit over those scary looking rifles. The problem is, the public is ignorant. But they are very willing to restrict YOUR rights.

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Brent Parker
Member # 4354

Icon 1 posted April 23, 2019 02:14 PM      Profile for Brent Parker   Email Brent Parker         Edit/Delete Post 
Agreed!
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2019 03:48 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Confiscate AR's ? did I actually read that ? come take mine ! we need to stand together I don't hunt ducks but I support duck hunters , I don't hunt African game but I support big game hunters what the fuck are you actually saying ?

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2019 03:50 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Your software still does not recognize the back button !

[ April 24, 2019, 03:51 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Brent Parker
Member # 4354

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2019 05:29 AM      Profile for Brent Parker   Email Brent Parker         Edit/Delete Post 
I was agreeing to the " hunters dont stand together" I have several ARs and one is in an SBR configuration. Favorite 200 yards and in rifle I own.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2019 06:36 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not understanding the question, either? Perhaps something was lost in the translation?

Personally, I'm not for any confiscation, but I have stated my opinion about assault weapons a thousand times, more or less. They are ugly and I just don't like them. Nothing against a semi auto rifle, like whatever it is a 7600 or a 742 or a Model 100 Winchester. To my mind, they look sporting and have the advantage of a quick followup shot, in the case of pairs, etc. To me, an AR looks too much like an "Erector Set" if anybody out there is old enough to remember those things?

I can't help it; when it come to a jarring affront to my cosmic mellowness, I'm just like the co-ed that never touched a machine gun in her protected short life. They just look like I'm preparing to invade Viet Nam. That's just me. But I would suppose a lot of the assholes that don't know and don't want to know have that kind of reaction to the black rifle.

Okay, I'm overdoing it. But, I could easily live without an AR. Period. You know, America's rifle?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: I'm sorry about what you think is wrong with my software, Paul. I know it won't help to mention that it works for me.

[ April 24, 2019, 06:38 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2019 07:10 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't like all the tacticool shit body armor and 12 pounds of shit hanging off an AR but I will defend their right to do so! Assault is an action not a rifle !!!! By the way they operate my Ruger 10 22 would be an evil rifle lol
PS every time I use the back button it repeats my post only here nowhere else ! go figure. I try to remember to scroll up and close the thread but don't
always make it !

[ April 24, 2019, 07:11 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2019 07:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you know I'm no help. What I could say is what all the computer nerds say, delete your cookies, etc. Just because something is happening when you view this site doesn't mean there is something corrupted with my software. Computers are fucked up, I have plenty of issues with Google Chrome, for instance. I have something driving me nuts with my email right now but I'm not blaming AOL. It's actually some bug that got into my laptop. The actual problem, in many cases is the warped mind that causes deliberate harm to computers of total strangers....because they can. It's sick, bu they seem to love the power. Don't ask me to explain it?

There is no doubt that computers attract some twisted kids. They intentionally create/invent a bug, a virus that can cause other people's machine to malfunction. They deserve to have the shit beat out of them, ensconced in their mother's basement, thinking of ways to fuck over total strangers. Apparently, it's done all the time, just to be malicious. They are literally sick, while thinking they are smarter than everybody else.

That's all I know about computers and all I want to know. I would have given up a long time ago except my son in law has a degree in computers and has worked for Apple for more than 25 years. He helps, here, when I twist his arm. Yeah, without Corey, I would have folded my tent a long time ago. He works for free; when he feels like it.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: as far as that back button. I haven't a clue but I do know that several sites while entering data or whatever, they will say, DO NOT USE YOUR BACK BUTTON! So, why do you need to use the back button? Not that you shouldn't be allowed to use it if your little heart desires, but why? Why not use the navigation buttons across the top to get where you want to go? Where is says, "Huntmasters" or "Member Forum" or "Please help save...."? That might indicate that it's your browser rather than the software on this site? Again, I don't know any more than you, maybe less? Good luck.

[ April 24, 2019, 07:50 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2019 07:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is your navigation bar:

» Hello, Leonard [ log out ] The New Huntmastersbbs! » Member Forum » Please help save Arizona Coyote Hunting Contests

Anywhere yo want to go, you can do it right here, below the Huntmaster's coyote. I know you are too stubborn to change but I'm just trying to help. [Smile]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2019 12:58 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Paul;
After you post just go up to the 'forum home' top right on the screen. Click that. No fuss. No muss. So simple a coyote hunter can do it. [Cool]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7510 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 24, 2019 01:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, that works too. But the "Hello" bar, above the "post a reply" and beow the Huntmasters Coyote; that is where you can follow the breadcrumbs wherever you want to go. This is by far the easiest way of navigating this site. LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2019 04:21 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I am used to the back button as stated I try to remember to scroll to the top but dont always manage I agree with everything you said leonard except my heart is not little !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted April 25, 2019 12:46 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh huh. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. <sigh>

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2019 03:56 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I use like the look and feel of semi automatic sporting rifles. I use to call ARs star war guns. I checked around and felt the HK630 was the best semi sporting rifle on the market. Check out the link for a picture:

https://www.google.com/search?q=hk630&rlz=1C1CHBH_enUS833US833&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjCl8qPtuzhAhUYFTQIHU95DuQQ_AUIDigB&biw=768&bih=375#imgrc=VkxUMj0jdxRJSM:

That rifle within the first five years went back to the shop twice. Also, it ate the cases up so bad you didn't wish to reload them after one shooting. Each visit to the HK repair center was 8-10 months. Local gunsmiths don't have access to parts.

You go to any gun show in any free state like Arizona, Kentucky, Utah, etc. and you will find every part imaginable for an AR, and people that can fix them. I doubt you would find every possible part for a Browning BAR Mark III at a gun show. I also doubt you could find every possible part for any of the sporting semi autos at a gun show. The AR is a standardized product that is the norm today. My choice to go to ARs was for practical reasons and not for looks.

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 25, 2019 06:18 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe if somebody would come up with a really nice wood stock & forearm for the ARs they would seem kinder and gentler and not scare the general population so much ?????

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters