The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Border wall

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Border wall
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2019 01:21 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
It has just been announced that due to Trumps impending wall the drug cartels have announced massive layoffs of democrat officials
!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2019 03:33 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I've been telling the gullible that I work with that since Pelosi won't buy President Trump a wall, he's going to put up a high voltage electric fence and a minefield. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7482 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2019 08:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Look, I already observed, for the Peanut Gallery, not long ago, that the East Germans put up the Berlin Wall practically overnight. And, NOBODY EVER CLIMBED THAT SUCKER. I was there when they put it up in 1962 and I was there when they tore it down in 1989, but no hotshot Guatemalans ever sat on top and hooted at the Staci. And, nobody ever climbed it, either. (oh, yes to the minefields, BTW) And, just in case somebody avoided the mines, they did shoot quite a few trying to get to the freedom of West Germany. But, that's what you have to do. Shoot a few and the rest of them think twice. No compassionate bullshit, just enforce the damned law.

Here's a novel idea! Fix what's wrong in Venezuela and Guatemala. We already have to be the policeman for the whole world, why do we have to support all those slackers and their good breeders? At some point, enough is enough. Force Pelosi to explain why we need those unwashed masses. Is it to fill the jobs that Americans won't do? I'm getting damned sick of Democrats and their sob stories.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS Hey, if a 70% tax rate is good enough for millionaires, and they find out that it isn't enough, why stop there? Tax my social security at 70% while they are at it. Anything to help those poor brown people register to vote. YOU RACIST!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31269 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2019 11:16 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Mayhap because Pelosi & the Dems have aborted so many future Democratic voters they have to import replacements ?????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7482 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters