The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » If we don't act now, it will be too late!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If we don't act now, it will be too late!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted February 15, 2019 12:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
More fear mongering from Harrison Ford, this time. I'm sorry, but apparently humans are incredibly stupid and gullible. They find comfort in Chicken Little, the sky is falling warnings. For the past 50 years, we are always 10 years from DOOM!

https://townhall.com/columnists/brentbozellandtimgraham/2019/02/15/harrison-fords-climate-horror-story-n2541528

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2019 12:54 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not even gonna read I could probably quote it without !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2019 02:02 PM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Ocasio-Castro-Mussolini-Hitler-Cortez says the world is going to end in 12 years anyway, so why bother?

I say by a big SUV, several cases of single malt, a good rifle, and spend the last years out in the country hunting coyotes!!!!

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2019 03:26 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
From what I can gather, we are over-due for the beginning of the next Ice Age. They happen fairly regularly on a global scale …………. BUT thanks to me and my gas guzzling truck, I'm causing GLOBAL WARMING and preventing the deaths of millions from freezing.
No need to thank me, just doing my part.

BTW; I'm not usually one to mock someone's appearance but MY GAWD "That Bimbo" looks like she could suck the caramel off of an apple without breaking it's skin. [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2019 03:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That’s interesting, ko ko. Paul is also on record as not being very impressed with her looks. Well, takes all kinds because as far as I’m concerned, I think she’s pretty hot. Stupid, but still hot. I’m kind of attracted to exotics, so that’s my excuse.

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2019 04:28 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Life's too short to dance with stupid women that babble nonsense.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2019 03:42 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
The first thing that makes a woman unattractive is a head full of mush! KoKo we used to hook the boat up behind the motorhome and head for lake Powell on what we called fossil fuel weekends in hopes we could use it all and see what's next !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2019 03:44 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
When she smiles it looks like a mule bray !
Just not as intelligent !

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2019 03:45 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard your dick needs glasses !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 16, 2019 08:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well look, I've stepped over better looking women than her, while looking for a place to jack off. But, as they say, a stiff dick has no conscience. Any port in a storm. While you stand on principle, others are a bit more practical. BULLETIN: They say, an exotic now and then changes your luck? Besides, what's the big deal, it washes off.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2019 10:26 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Now that's funny !

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters