The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Holy Crap on a Cracker!! 2.0 (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Holy Crap on a Cracker!! 2.0
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 06, 2019 12:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I remember the first time I discovered the In N Out just off, (I think) Tropicana. Last time I heard, there were 5 in Vegas, probably a lot more now? Just 2 days ago, I ate at a FatBurger place for the first time. It wasn't too bad actually, and I really liked the fat fries. But, it was more than ten bucks, including a medium drink and I think In N Out can do it for less than $8. But, It's just nice to stop there once a month or so. And, this is what people miss when they move out of state, they always talk about it. In fact, when I had the dreaded colonoscopy where you have to take the prep and are starved by the time it's over, the nurses say, that's the number one statement, as they get dressed, they need a Double/Double!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31348 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2019 04:58 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Went to Prescott yesterday to go to humane society for low cost spay clinic the routine is drop off at 7 and pick up at four . no point in taking and hour drive home . I loaded the fishing gear and after dropping the pup we went to Watson lake I start fishing and then it starts to rain and the wind was like 40 mph so we park on a nice vista and wait. getting on lunch time for wife and she says well since were are down her how bout you buy me In and Out !so I did she loved it a rare treat for her!

Wish they had a liquid DD lol !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 9 posted March 07, 2019 06:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That I didn't know? In N Out has come to Prescott? You people are just like "Little California". Pretty soon, you will have daylight saving! ha!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted March 07, 2019 08:43 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
FUCK IT!!! It's snowing again. [Mad] [Frown]

Also bored to death today. MCL isn't liking today either.Keeps telling me when I stand up to walk around the house.

Oh My!! Now it's big flakes and coming down very well.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1104 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2019 12:58 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
What do you mean , you guys . don't throw me in with Prescott AKA little California I can never leave soon enough. The whole place is problematic.so much traffic, You have to understand where I live a traffic jam is at least one car behind me stopped a the RR tracks. They actually have two IN and OUTS.
Prescott Valley is actually much better planned but still a city to me! I must go there for prescriptions so we shop monthly while we are in Prescott Valley. The only thing not Californicated is there is a gun shop on every corner !LOL

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 08, 2019 01:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It don’t get any better/gunshop on every corner!

Wow! She’s starting to talk just like the rest of us!

Good hunting. El Bee 🐝

edit: I can remember when there wasn't a Prescott Valley. WE use to go to the horse races at Prescott Downs. That was fun!

[ March 08, 2019, 07:24 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2019 04:49 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Mid 60's all week, took a little nap yesterday woke at 9:30 PM opened the door to see if it had rained as predicted 3" of snow what happened to my spring, just the other day we were sitting out soaking up sunshine !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2019 08:13 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, same here. Yesterday, it poured. You might get some more headed your way. Today, the sun's out, looks more like spring. For sure the fucking drought is over. Weeds are popping up all over.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Knows what it's all about
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2019 02:42 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Fast food so called eateries. Don't eat that garbage or you will end up looking like you are from Tennessee. When I go into town to shop I have to search out any good looking lady that isn't at least 50 pounds overweight. Was fishing the other day at a local pond and a truck pulls up and out hops 3 kids and a baby with mom taking them on the walking trail drinking a Mc D's shake. Never seen so many overweight people,men,women and kids in my life. And all the trash that gets tossed out the windows of vehicles is ALL fast food ,sodas and beer. Pathetic and annoying to me anyways. Must be some sort of right of passage.

--------------------
Idiocracy. Started as a comedy and is now a documentary about the U.S.

Posts: 624 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters