The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Arizona bound in march

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Arizona bound in march
ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2019 02:02 PM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Looks like I will be heading back to s.e. Arizona in march. The 15th thru the 17th. My wife and I are planning for a few days of coyote hunting Friday and Saturday if anyone in the area wants to join up, let me know. Don't know if we are going to tent camp or stay in motel somewhere close to Safford.
What's the weather like in march, Koko? -Tex

Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 05, 2019 02:32 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Weather's pretty much a crap shoot that time of year. Could be anything from late winter cold to early spring rain to really nice.
I usually leave the spring coyotes alone to raise a new crop of pups for the fall but I'm sure we can get together and come up with some kind of mischief.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters