The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » SWAT TEAM needed to arrest Roger Stone

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SWAT TEAM needed to arrest Roger Stone
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted January 29, 2019 01:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
According to what I have heard, the FBI needed 29 agents in tactical gear with real assault rifles and 17 vehicles, 2 of which were armored, to arrest this old guy in his pajamas.

And, CNN was there, breathlessly recording the whole operation. Stone appeared on ABC and complained about those tactics and that fucking midget, George Stephanopoulos smugly replied: "that's pretty standard."

Then Tucker commented; they didn't need that many men to kill Osama Bin Laden in Pakistan. Perfect response!

Anyway, here it is. What do you think? And, of course, <scoff> CNN wasn't tipped off, it was just good journalistic instincts!

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tuc ker-carlson-roger-stone-raid-shows-that-cnn-is-no-longer-covering-robert-mueller-theyre-working-with-him

[ January 29, 2019, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31347 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Knows what it's all about
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2019 04:26 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Beyond stupid but then what would you expect from a bunch of retards. Put on an expensive show of farce to arrest a nefarious criminal, for what? I think they should have had fireworks and a band also. CNN could have at least provided that much to pay for that "Scoop" of news for the Demorats. If this is what America really is turning into I shudder to think about it. Talk about Brown Shirt tactics. And Mueller is right there with them. What a POS he is. Just my thoughts on it all. Can't wait for this New World Order.

--------------------
Idiocracy. Started as a comedy and is now a documentary about the U.S.

Posts: 624 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2019 05:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
It was share day at school and it was little Johnie's turn . The teacher asked okay Johnie what does your father do for work . Johnie said he's a male stripper at a gay bar,
and turns tricks in the alley for extra cash . After class the teacher said Johnie I want to talk with you , she said is your dad really a male stripper , he said no he's a reporter for CNN but I was too embarrassed to say that !

[ January 31, 2019, 06:13 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 30, 2019 08:02 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, and before that, he was a piano player in a whore house. Then he got an anchor job at CNN mainly because of his prematurely bald head. And, he was the one who scoffed at the "ridiculous" claim that CNN was tipped off! I forget his name right now but that little creep is the most self important asshole on TV. Just to be sure, I never watch CNN, so I don't know his name.

But, here's what pisses me off. First, they interview Hillary with her 2 lawyers and never record anything and don't swear her in. Then, she stonewalls the whole interview, can't remember a damned thing?

Then, Comey goes to congress and same thing, "I can't remember" over 200 times. That's the smart response when you have something to hide and don't want to get caught in a lie. Other than contempt of congress, they can't very well charge you for not remembering.

But, contrast this with General Flynn. The fucking FBI has a recording of every single word of his phone conversation, yet they ask him about his phone conversation? Even the agents don't think he lied about anything but back at the war room, Muller (sp) decides he lied about something that was unimportant and consequently, he has so many legal bills, he had to sell his house. And, it's the same with Roger Stone, he claims to be flat broke. He apparently lied about some detail and those chickenshit bastards are squeezing him. They obviously want him to snitch on Trump.

You know, the more they scream about Trump and Impeachment, the more I am firmly on his side. I wanted Ted Cruz but after the election, I am 100% on Trump's side because....HILLARY AIN'T PRESIDENT !

I still say, half of the Republicans are against Trump, but if you look at his record, he's a GIANT in terms of results! And yet, he is pushed around by that cunt Pelosi. His party is at the most, lukewarm in support of him. As far as I am concerned, I'd elect him to TWO more terms, at this point!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/sean-hannity-if-roger-stones-arrest-is-a-sign-of-things-to-come-youve-lost-your-country-its-over-say-goodbye

[ January 30, 2019, 08:09 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2019 03:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leo ! neither side is on your side !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2019 08:06 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Do me a favor, Do not call me, "Leo". I respond to Len, Lenny, or Leonard but Leo is not acceptable, nor is Leon.

Thank you! My finger is on the BAN BUTTON, make my day!
Lenbo

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2019 07:11 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
They sent exactly 29 more agents to arrest Stone than they sent to Benghazi. Just sayin'

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters