The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Facebook and the Zuckerberg gestapo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Facebook and the Zuckerberg gestapo
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2019 04:12 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Banned again , they seem to have an affinity for Muslims also known as goat fucking camel jockeys !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2019 06:56 AM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
Badge of pride to you.Congrats!F m.
Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted January 20, 2019 08:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You poor thing! What will we tell your momma?

All I know is, I don't know a damned thing about Zuckerberg's facebook. Never been there and never will. And that little prick has how many billions?

My problem is, it's not the government doing the censorship it's that little prick Zuckerberg.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2019 04:02 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
So, what did you post? Share it here for the non-FB folks to enjoy. LB doesn't mind. LOL

I have to say, you guys who don't do FB really are missing out. The deluge of memes that erupt on FB every time Trump does something like the Pelosi grounding this week is worth twice the price of admission. Memes really do illustrate the brilliance of the American mind. LOL

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2019 04:28 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
A couple "for example"

-

-

-

Not a meme, but this is a bitchin' knife I designed and had a blade smith locally make for me from an old handsaw my grandfather had that is about 70 years old. I looked at the two knives I had every time I skinned something - a skinner and a beaver knife - and incorporated them into a single blade with one I always wanted, an ulu. I call it a "wolfer's ulu". This sucker is razor sharp all the way around the outside edge except for the inch or so of blade between the handle and the round end. Purpleheart handle. Made another with an osageorange handle and sent it to Q. Once I got the hang of it, it blows right through everything on the skinning rig. Just saw it while I was grabbing these memes from my photobucket and thought I'd share.

-

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2019 07:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Be that as it may but you guys that po po, (edit: pu pu?) games are missing a good one, New England and Kansas City. I don't know who's going to win it's overtime!

edit: Lance, I can't vision that thing, need a demo video.

[ January 20, 2019, 07:06 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted January 20, 2019 07:27 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Both games today were nail biters. KC was sooooooo close. Great season.

Nobody around to video when I skin. <Shrug>

--------------------

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2019 03:39 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
I don't do Farce-book either.
That is what killed Boar Tuff site.
They all went over there and started a Farce book Boar tuff.
So here I am to pester all of you.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2019 05:09 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Lance I barely remember what I posted but I can tell you it was the Truth and they hate that !
glad you are here Earthwalker. I use FB to point out liberal hypocrisy and moronic behavior mostly just to throw shit in their face ! Theses Idiots believe they are the majority as fed to them by the complicit media , remind me who is president now !

[ January 21, 2019, 05:13 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2019 05:17 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Lance I too would like to see a video I have watched Eskimo women make quick work of a whale with knives much like that !

--------------------

Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2019 11:44 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't handle any big game anymore, but Q said he was looking forward to doing a few muley does with it. I can say that the ergonomics of it, compared to a traditional knife, are superior.

I hang the coyote on my gambrel, raise to the proper height and use that pointed tip to cut from ankle to ankle, around the vent, then hold the tail in my left hand and CAREFULLY run that long ulu edge down the ventral side of the tail for about 5 inches or so. Doesn't take much pressure at all and it filets that hide open to the bone. Then, I reach down, grab a foreleg and bend it at the elbow. Use the ulu part to slice open the rear (top) of the leg and then give it a quick swipe with the inside (short side) of that point and the hide is open all the way around.

The only place I use a conventional skinner is up top when opening around the hindlegs so I don't sever an achilles tendon. Pull the hide down off each leg and off the hips. Pull the back down to the limit of the cut on the tail, then give it a good swipe around to cut the tail tendons before using a slipjoint pliers to pull the tail bone.

Pull enough belly hide out to cut the belly from the crotch then clamp it into the machine and pull. Any resistance you encounter requires only that you graze the point where the hide and meat articulate - very lightly - while tension is maintained, and the hide separates under that knife like cutting butter.

The old spring steel from which those old cross cut saws is made is exceptional. Between coyotes, I give each edge a single swipe with a broadhead sharpener. The first swipe, you feel the deformities. The second one goes WHOOSH.

The bladesmith brought it to me half-finished. Said he sharpened it on his machines to the point that it scared him. Figured I could lose my fingers finishing it out. LOL

It takes some getting used to because you're holding a big assed razor blade whose only holdable edges are at the handle itself. I made a holder for it where the blade sits upright with the handle on top, and do my best to use it at all times so the knife isn't laying around to be grabbed wrong.

You have to be careful about flicking your wrist around took much because you will catch yourself. Like I said, the ergonomics are incredible. And I would have to say that if you were ever in a fight, one in each hand and you'd be like a whirling bobcat buzz saw.

[ January 21, 2019, 11:48 AM: Message edited by: Cdog911 ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2019 02:22 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Now that you mention it, I saw a couple of gadgets made on Forged with Fire that were a lot like your blade.

I do know what you mean about steel and modern alloys. I have my best caper is made by a guy out in Kingman and he salvages very large diameter discs that CalTrans uses to groove concrete on the freeways by stacking about 20 or so, but they are diamond coated and he buys them when they get warn down. Why they don't recoat them with more diamond, I don't know, but apparently he feels that the discs have just the right temper for knife blades. All I can say is this knife does hold an edge better than anything else I have, and I have quite a few.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted January 21, 2019 06:11 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
My blade smith just stumbled into a huge old buzz saw blade, figuratively speaking. He took it to a guy with a plasma cutter and had it cut into strips, then cut to various lengths so he can use them as blanks by just removing stock as needed. Hadn't thought about those big concrete blades.

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters