The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Roll Call. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Roll Call.
Andy L
HI, I'M THE NEW MODERATOR OF THE CENTRAL MISSOURI FORUM, PULL MY FINGER!
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 04:54 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Where is everyone? Board has slowed down. Not to rub salt in wounds I'm not aware of but is the old gang still around? Cal? Rich? Tom? Kelly? Tim? Many others? I know last time I checked in y'all just ran Tim off. 😂

--------------------
Andy

Posts: 2645 | From: Central Missouri | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 05:05 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I check in daily don't post much, just want to stay in touch. The predator boards have faded some how many times can you hear is a .17hmr enough gun ?

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 05:41 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
No shit Paul. About every question possible has been debated and answered. But it is cool to chat with old friends. I would love to go to another campout just to visit with everyone. Made a lot of friends and enemies, lol, on these boards.

--------------------
Andy

TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 06:22 AM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
I check in every few days, haven't hunted much in the last year and a half so nothing really to post.
Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 07:29 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Andy. Good to see your alive and kicking.

Most guys have gone to PM for their serious predator talk.... [Wink]

I think, like many who have been around these boards for a few years, you just get kinda questioned and answered out and don't post as much.

Life changes, priorities change over the years, and it sure seems the older you get the more things have a way of taking up your time.

I will say though this place is still the best for good old conversation on just about any topic and I still check in quite often. Good people here.

BTW, What is your favorite song? [Cool]

[ December 29, 2018, 07:30 AM: Message edited by: Lonny ]

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 07:34 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Holy shit, I just looked at my registration date of January 2003...

My oldest was in first grade in 2003 and now he is done with college. My youngest wasn't even in kindergarten and now he is in his second year of college.

My how things change in 16 years!

DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 08:08 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
No kidding. My oldest was 7 years old and just finished his master's in electrical engineering. My youngest was 6 months and is now a junior in high school.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 08:54 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
It's definitely hit me more the past couple of years, but life is just going way to fast. Things and events I used to take for granted may not be there in the near future. Got enjoy the people, your health, and events while you can.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 09:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's true that so many good people have found other things to occupy themselves, these days. I might blame Facebook, for the social aspect, but can't be completely sure since I have never been a member of that commie group. That's the problem with all hi-tech silicone valley stuff these days. For some reason they are all progressive and liberal. How many conservative billionaires do we have compared to the progressives? Not many.

But, I have to say, in all seriousness, that we can thank our lucky stars that Hillary fucked up and lost the election. We would be down the river right now with no hope in sight.

Anyway, got an email this morning from the usual anonymous source. Seems whoever it is is really pissed that I let that little shit Andy L back on the board. Of course, he was never banned or anything, he just drifted like those he is asking about, where did they all go? Well, I don't know? Hard to believe they went to PM? My vote is Facebook. People only have so much time to waste on the Internet.

But, this place is available if they care to make the effort. I don't beg anybody to contribute. Well, maybe once in a while I sorta mention that Vic could check in a little more than he does, that's a resource that's a shame to waste. He's probably on Facebook every friggin' day, no time for this frivolous stuff.

Any so it goes. Like the movie I watched very recently, The Last Picture Show. About a little west Texas town that was drying up, everybody moving to Dallas, etc. Well, if we fold up, you still have Predator Masters! HaHaHaHaHa Ha
(that's a good one)

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 09:33 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah my oldest was 11years old when I registered on here now he’s 27. Crazy how fast the time has gone. I never did do the Facebook,Instagram,Twitter thing either. Just never had any interest in it. It is Crazy how much has changed over the last 16 years though but it is always nice to check in here routinely. Thanks Leonard for having a place to hang our hats.

Good Hunting Chad

Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 12:47 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
LB that's funny on different levels. Just my presence invoked an email? Lmao. And "little shit"? Seems they don't know me very well. Lol

I would say social media does have a lot to do with it.

Lonny and Chad. Good to hear from you fellers again. I miss the old crowd. If y'all have a campout next year I will be there if you don't mind this little shit coming that is. A cigar and corn likker in tow.

--------------------
Andy

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 12:53 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
It was probably that simple fuck from Minnesota. Tim something. He never did like anyone smarter than him. Which means that he hated everyone. Lol

--------------------
Andy

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 12:57 PM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
My boys were 5 and 11 when I joined. Now 18 and 24. Out on their own. The oldest is a welder and youngest a carpenter. Both good at what they do. Im proud of them. Both still hunt and trap. And damn good at it. Sad sometimes they don't need the old man anymore but at the same time rewarding that they learned well and don't need the old man anymore.

--------------------
Andy

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted December 29, 2018 02:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Andy, that was the first thing that crossed my mind when this creep said:
"Don't let that little sawed off motherfucker back on HM!"

This guy don't know what the hell he's talking about? For those that have not had the pleasure, Andy is a fair broth of a boy; typical corn fed. And, I like him.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: and nope, it weren't "He who shall not be named" if he had something to say about you, it wouldn't be anonymously. In fact, he thinks you and him are BFF..

[ December 29, 2018, 02:52 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2018 03:42 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I USE FACEBOOK TO MAKE FUN OF THE LIBTARDS AND USE THIER MIDIA AGAINST THEM. I GET SENT TO JAIL FROM TIME TO TIME BUT ITS ALWAYS NICE TO CALL Zuckerberg AN ASSHOLE !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2018 06:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, you know Paul, that that little prick, (Zuckerberg, not Andy) is making a lot of money selling all your data, so you ain't hurting him much. I admit, I probably am not too far behind since Google tracks my every move, but it's the principle. Now, can you imagine that little snot running for celebrity President of the United States?

Apparently that's what the office has devolved to? And, it wasn't Trump, it was Barry that started it. Now, they are seriously considering Oprah and half of the actors in Hollywood have formed a exploratory committee. It's just stupid what the Liberals think qualifies as presidential material.

Now, tell me? What's the most ridiculous suggestion you've heard lately? There can't be more than 50 that are under serious consideration? Just as soon as Maxine Waters gets up a head of steam and starts pounding the table with a shoe, we will have an idea of how crazy things will be for the next two years.

But, the good part is, I expect that a majority of the voters will have had their fill of IMPEACHMENT in the next two years and will vote the rascals out. In a sane world....

Good hunting. El Bee

PS and by the way, Trump has not done anything to get my undies bunched up, yet. As usual, I wish he would use a little restraint on the Twitter, but everything else, even yanking troops out of Syria, might be premature but just might be ok too? Just don't expect too much with the Democrats demanding "dis n dat".

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2018 08:35 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
My data as well as yours is spread far and wide it's the state of affairs today ! I have no illusion of privacy ! I love trump so far he's done just what he said he would do how bout dat !

[ December 30, 2018, 08:36 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 30, 2018 10:57 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Elbee you crack me up. Lol. Ive always liked you too. Your a standup guy.

--------------------
Andy

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted December 30, 2018 11:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
GROUP HUG

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Andy L
Member # 642

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2018 03:37 AM      Profile for Andy L           Edit/Delete Post 
Lmao😂😂

--------------------
Andy

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2018 05:06 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I aint huggin Andy he smells like horse sweat !
Or a team roper either way same thing LOL !

[ December 31, 2018, 05:08 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2018 09:36 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
I really like you Andy. I sent you a hello or three over the last several years with no response. Did you get them? Are you you still sore at me for calling you out on a couple of things a few years back?

I had my L4 L5 and S1 fused a few weeks ago. I had never had surgery before. Actually, it's almost 4 weeks and the pain is as bad or worse before the surgery.

I know that you have had several back surgeries and I thank you have have the exact same one as I. I was sure hoping to ask you a few questions about the recovery.

Nice to read your pretty voice!!

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2018 09:43 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
I told my dad many many years ago, before kids, "Now I know why the old guys always talk about the years flying by. He told me, "now wait until you have kids, then decades will fly by."

Anyway, Leonard, seems like Huntmasters started in 2001 and then you had to restart as the NewHuntmasters or some such something or another? Thus the newer "2003 registered"

--------------------

Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2018 09:51 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
I must have accidentally taken too many percocets this evening. Where as before I have had absolutely no desire to tell anyone only my wife and surgeon I now feel I need to share it with the whole wide inter-web world...

I think at some point during the surgery, the surgeon asked the nurse to hand him a vice, and someone from both in dropped it on my left nut Because I swear that thing is at least 4 times bigger than the other and is now hanging or than 3 times further than used to and my poor little right not is scared to death to even come out...NO Joke. The surgeon told his office sistant to have me prop it up with some socks and ice it as though it were a sore ankle or something.

Help!! It has been almost 4 weeks and the swelling situation has not changed at all and I don't go pack to see the surgeon for another 2 weeks. He told me if it gets worse to go to the ER. This really is one of the weirdest things that has ever happened to me but I figured some of you guys that have had surgeries we be a little king to this weirdness.

PS happy New Year I just realized it is 11 o'clock here in Colorado and therefore probably the New Year for some of you guys in other parts East!! I hope you kill lots of critters!! Amen

[ December 31, 2018, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Locohead ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted January 01, 2019 06:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Danny, you keep getting in trouble, first it was with JohnHenry and now you pick on Andy and you don't know how mean he can git. I saw him beat up three guys once, just for looking at him sideways.

As far as back surgery, of any persuasion, I swear, I have never heard of a successful conclusion! Maybe they should be outlawed? And, you always need a second, and a third....

I'm trying to visualize what your disgusting left huevo looks like? you prob just stepped on it? Need pic.

By the way, Ghost Dancer, I shouldn't have to mention this, no alcohol with those pain meds!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters