The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » So...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: So...
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 26, 2018 05:16 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
...What'd ya get for Christmas?????

Some Kuiu gear for me..jacket, wool hoodie and pants. And new tires for the Heap XJ.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2018 08:16 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, things must be tight, this year!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2018 08:39 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
They are now. Santa splurged this year.
Mark

--------------------

Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2018 09:07 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Pretty close to the same stuff Lone Howl got. After all, according to Leonard, we are the same person... [Smile]

First Lite soft shell jacket. Smartwool merino top. Kifaru daypack. (Won't get pack for several weeks). Oh yeah, some of those Darn Tough socks that came highly recommended by HM staff!

I do need new tires, but ya gotta draw the line somewhere.

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2018 10:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well. All I know is, ten minutes after Lone Howl makes a post, here comes Lonny, so either they both have the same trustee privileges in the yard, or they're joined at the hip. It's like that time I saw this cloud that was shaped like an Orca, only made out of cotton candy, which I hate, by the way. You can't make this stuff up, and that's why they always show up together, regular as a cluster****. But, it's definitely coordinated. Spooky!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS and they almost got tires together! You tell me! Not only that. it took years to figure out that Clark Kent was Superman, nobody ever saw them at the same party together. Just sayin'

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2018 01:12 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
a lump of nothing.
if I'd a got coal at least I could burn it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 27, 2018 01:19 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Wooly slippers from my eldest grandson warm and happy ! Its good to see him thinking as he has autism ! he loves grandpaw !

[ December 27, 2018, 01:21 PM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2018 04:01 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Santa was late.......
he came today....... [Big Grin]

a new elk poker..........6.5 creed more, Browning X-bolt hells canyon long range with muzzle brake. The night force will go on top.
Anyone want a R-15 .204? LOL

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2018 06:37 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
A Kel-Tec PMR 30 and a Kel-Tec CMR 30. Also clothes, ammo and gift cards.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2018 07:20 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Grandson named Hudson David.

a husky little man 8lbs 13oz

Born in Henderson NV. When my daughter left the hospital. Guess what ? Yep a coyote in the parking lot. I was the only one to notice & point out ?

It was really tough to leave them.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2018 07:27 PM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Dave. That is the best Christmas present ever....
Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 28, 2018 08:02 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Dave!

--------------------

Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 06:36 AM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats Grandpa Dave!
Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 06:52 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Nuthin better than Grandkids Congratulations Dave !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 08:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, grandkids. It's true what they say, you don't have the hassles and responsibilities of raising them. Like they say of the organ grinder's monkey; they're cute when they are little. I just got some photos in a Christmas card of my latest great-grandchild, and I have to say, she's sure a cutie.

I also have to say, I don't envy them the country that the Liberals are fucking up for them. Liberalism is a mental illness, but the bad part is they want to share their misguided ideas with everybody.

I don't even know if conservatives can save us? Let's wait and see if the notorious RBG kicks the bucket. That will unleash a shitstorm that will make the Kavanaugh hearings look like Kumbya. It's hard to understand how buzzerk normal looking people can get over losing the freedom to kill innocent life. Jesus H Christ couldn't get approved in those hearings. The Dem senators are only a little bit more rational than the hired demonstrators in the gallery. They are already floating the idea that just like approving a justice in the mold of Scalia, that Trump should nominate somebody that subscribes to Ginsberg's ideals. Horseshit.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 01:28 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Umm...Debbie Downer?

(But I agree)
Mark

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 29, 2018 02:23 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Thank you all !!

Being called Grandpa is weird. yet, I love it @ the same time.

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted December 29, 2018 02:44 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Debbie Downer is Wasserman Shultz? Boy, I bet that chick has a few notches on her belt.

PS, you've been out in the sun a little too long if you think Trump will nominate her!

Yeah, the first time you are called grandpa, that is a bit of a shock, like, whoa, I don't know if I'm ready for this? You get over it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2018 06:14 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
MagnetoSpeed Chronograph...You have almost a zero chance of shooting this one like I did my Shooting Crony!

Also, got some wood carving tools to help my other hobby of carving Santa Clauses and Snowmen!

My congrats go out to you as well, Dave!

[ December 31, 2018, 06:15 AM: Message edited by: booger ]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2018 07:05 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Congrats to you and your wife Dave. As for Christmas...how about a pocket watch so I can theoretically keep track of my time here on Mother Earth...Happy New Year to all of you.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
CrossJ
SECOND PLACE: PAUL RYAN Look-a-like contest
Member # 884

Icon 1 posted December 31, 2018 07:09 AM      Profile for CrossJ   Email CrossJ         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
You have almost a zero chance of shooting this one like I did my Shooting Crony!
Wanna bet!!! LOL

No goodies here. I was just glad to have all three of my kids home, including my son, who I hadn't seen since Christmas 2016.

I did get a copy of Ray Alcorns 'Coyote Man' signed by Maj Boddicker!

Maintain

--------------------
A friend will help you move. A good friend will help you move a body.

Posts: 1025 | From: on a water tower | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters