The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Just an ordinary news item, but....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Just an ordinary news item, but....
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted December 04, 2018 01:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I am puzzled as to why it was necessary to inform the reader four times in 8 short paragraphs, that this woman held a concealed carry permit. The fact is, she was defending herself in her own home, not out in public. I am assuming that in this state, no one needs a CCW permit inside their residence to defend themselves? Yet, this unnecessary fact was mentioned repeatedly.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS Good shooting though, can't beat a head shot!

https://www.aol.com/article/news/ 2018/12/04/woman-with-concealed-carry-permit-fatally-shoots-escaped-inmate-who-broke-into-her-home/23608505/

[ December 04, 2018, 01:06 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31277 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2018 02:21 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Making her a poster child for a massive CCW enrollment / training push ???

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7489 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters