The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Rigor Rabbit/CAMPOUT INFORMATION (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Author Topic: Rigor Rabbit/CAMPOUT INFORMATION
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2018 07:15 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
My dog's dumber than your dog.

[Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7510 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2018 08:51 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually my dogs are well trained and pretty bright but I don't want them to get wind of my knowing !

[ December 21, 2018, 08:51 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 21, 2018 09:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ok, bring both and we will have a showdown, dumbest dog contest. But, Paul's egg head will be tough to beat, remembering how she? pestered that pit bull.

I saw a hilarious video yesterday, dogs doing dumb stuff, although some of it was more brilliant than dumb.

I want a dog. I'm trying to talk "he who shall not be named" out of "Tina". A nice looking Walker that would make a good pet. So far he has not taken the hint.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31324 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2018 03:14 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
My ole knothead heeler passed three years ago she was a good girl !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2018 03:23 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I have a beautiful Airedale that I got from Andy Laughlin and I have one of her daughters a Labri/dale. she had what they call a dual sire litter I bred her to a pure Airedale sire and they produced 6 beautiful Airedale pups I turned her out too soon the vet said she must have had some eggs remaining and was more than likely raped by the lab they produce 5 beautiful pups. All went to good homes hunters and ranchers. the one remaining was my daughters dog she had no clue what it was to raise a terrier so she is back with me Turing out to be a fine dog fast fearless and not an ounce of quit !

--------------------

ATexan
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6799

Icon 1 posted December 22, 2018 01:44 PM      Profile for ATexan   Email ATexan         Edit/Delete Post 
Raising any kind of terrier is a pain! But I must say they are very loyal and have a energy reserve that never depletes. I have a 13 year old bull terrier that I swear will out live me. I swear I have trained him at least 12 times over... Its like every year or so he forgets everything he knows and I spend the next three months lining him back out.. Lol my wife says the same about me.
I have three dogs and prairie dog to boot. Bull terrier, catahoula, and German Shepard. Its a circus at my house to say the least.

Posts: 112 | From: Texas | Registered: Mar 2018  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2018 08:35 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just sitting here wondering about the "pain" in raising and training a terrier? What is it they do, or won't do that makes them so difficult? I've never owned one and wonder if I would ever be tempted, based on some of the comments. Like Ricky says to Lucy: 'Splain me?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31324 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 23, 2018 12:28 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
They are very high energy Leo and require a little more attention than most dogs and that's putting it lightly ! My greeting in the morning when I open the kennel usually involves blood they are just happy to see me ! They lick and bite to show affection when you start bleeding the licking speeds up !LOL

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters