The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Holy Crap on a Cracker!! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Holy Crap on a Cracker!!
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 02, 2018 05:40 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
During the Northridge quake I lived in Northridge sounded like I was in the train running thru my house just getting out of bed getting ready to go to work !
Today is snow lucky fukin me and my favorite dog is missing ! went out late to turn on generator dogs went to pee and only one returned should use auto start feature !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted December 02, 2018 08:23 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah I might get ambitious and hang a few lights on the house & barn.

It snowed a few inches last night. Kinda gets me in the mood ?

Ok earthwalker one more year & no more !!

(edit) I hope you find your dog Paul !!

[ December 02, 2018, 08:25 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 02, 2018 09:13 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is serious! Where's that dog! This reminds me of something I read a few days ago. Woman put up a sign at McDonalds;
DO NOT FEED THIS DOG, SHE'S NOT A STRAY, NOT HOMELESS!
So, dog acts all whooped and pitiful, and the customers throw her a cheeseburger and she goes home after scoring a treat.

I bet your dog is moping around the drive through, in town, hoping for something better than that crummy grub you feed her. It's not that far, in dog years.
Hope the 'yotes didn't get her.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: "should use auto start feature"
Well, duh!

[ December 02, 2018, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted December 02, 2018 10:47 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm just not seeing Paul's dog at a common drive thru.
Olive Garden at the very least.

Hope that you find him or he finds his way home.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted December 02, 2018 03:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You are forgetting what a whistle stop is Ash Fork. I'm betting the nearest Olive Garden is either Kingman or Flag and that's quite a walk.

Probably nothing to worry about, home by now?

This reminds me of my grandson Aaron, you remember him? Well he had a good natured dog, half poodle and half yellow lab, big curly coat. Anyway, he was chasing a car out on the highway in front of their house. The car eventually stopped a half mile down the road, opened the door and the dog jumped in, while everybody watched from the front yard. HEY! WAIT A MINUTE!

Last they heard of him! Probably a kidnapping, I mean dognapping? What nerve! The way I heard it, he didn't even wave goodbye?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: and people wonder how a dog can go missing in NY and turn up in Florida?

[ December 02, 2018, 03:56 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted December 04, 2018 04:21 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Dog returned she is a hunter that's all she does 24 -7. No drive thru in our little town !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted December 06, 2018 04:30 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Colder than a well diggers ass in the Klondike.
-9 here at the house this morning. Our high was 15 yesterday.
Skies are crystal clear deep blue night and day and we've been minus something each morning for the last few days.
Problem is we're getting use to it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted December 12, 2018 10:54 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Got a inch of fresh snow right at daylight. Was waiting to go out to move snow around. Looked out the door and it was a blizzard out side. 24mph wind. So waited for it all to blow by. Blew all the snow off the roof and the satellite dish for the interenet.
What the amazing part is we've hit 34* first time is a couple of weeks.
Looks like another storm cell moving in now.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters