The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » How long do we put up with this bs?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: How long do we put up with this bs?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted November 19, 2018 07:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The hard Left is completely getting out of hand. This Antifa stuff gets away with brutal assault. A Republican on a college campus will be vilified, not allowed to speak. The "caravan" coming up to the border is bankrolled by George Soros.

That bastard is responsible for all this shit. I'm not a NAZI but maybe it's time to toss that asshole in prison for exciting to riot. This is beyond free speech. He's subversive and actively working to overthrow the government via insurrection. I'm amazed he has gotten away with it as long as he has.

So, this link below, the woman is complaining about pig food being served in Tijuana. Never mind that maybe that's what they were eating at home, beans and tortillas. But, on the road, these people, no bottle of water, no suitcase no sleeping bag, and apparently well fed traveling over 1500 miles. Doesn't the media ever wonder how these people are doing this?

This ashole Soros might as well be herding cattle. They would not have got the first 100 miles without a lot of support. And 10% are women with babies, you can bet your ass that without formula and pampers, these women wouldn't be marching anywhere.

So, it's FAKE!

https://dailycaller.com/2018/11/19/migrant-complains-free-food/

edit: and in the newsreels, they aren't carrying supplies, just the clothes on their back. But some are waving flags! Who believes this shit?

[ November 19, 2018, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31336 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted November 19, 2018 09:08 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
The progressives are so adept at commanding the public forum thru the various forms of media, shouting to people what they should think, to people, who don't think very much.
Posts: 1601 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2018 02:39 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I try not to think too much. It burns up precious brain cells...…………. but, this caravan that wants to come to America.
[Confused]

All of those flags being proudly waved.

And not a single American flag to be seen.

[Confused]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7511 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2018 09:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I think it's interesting that the Mexicans in TJ want nothing to do with "migrants". They are openly hostile. And, these primarily central Americans are surprised. Well, why is that? Would they welcome 4,000 Mexicans into their country with open arms? Would they provide everything a hungry traveler needs? Here they are in a stadium with hoots and catcalls from the locals and they should have been told all along that this would happen. This fucking Soros has been promising them free everything that the Mexicans aren't giving them, such as free bottled water, catered food and especially toilet paper. I remember the last time I was in TJ, the "toilet paper" amounted to newspapers, and they never throw anything down the toilet but urine and poop because the plumbing is inadequate. Anyway, here's another article about the suffering of the poor immigrants.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/Tijuana-locals-assault-caravan-migrants-t hreaten-to-rip-them-from-shelter

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: as far as TJ complaining that the Federal Government in Mexico City isn't helping, at all. Well, no shit! The only thing Mexico City did for them was to provide swift transportation through the city from entry to exit, the reason being that they didn't intend to provide anything else, such as bottled water, food and toilet paper.

Here's the deal, California pretty much supports Tijuana anyway. Where do you think TJ gets their electricity from? Where do they get their sanitary water? You guessed it. The City of san Diego provides all that. This is something I have said for years. We need to invade and conquer those proud crybabies. That way, at least we would rebuild the crummy road system and do away with the tolls on the only decent roads that the locals can't afford anyway. Then there's the water, guarantee to give you the shits. The country is third world, next to the richest country in the world and the government is ok with everybody leaving because the biggest source of income in the entire country is Western Union where the subsidized illegal immigrants always have enough left over to send back home to his momma and his other wife and kids and they save up so that eventually they can afford $6,000 for a coyote to guide them across the border. Our generosity knows no bounds! I'm for the 51st state of the Union, Old Mexico! They presently have maybe 10,000 extremely rich land owners and 50 Million incredibly poor Peons. For some reason, the peons don't seem to resent the unfair situation where the central government doesn't do a damned thing for them! What Mexico needs, if we don't invade and conquer, is an second revolution! And, it shouldn't be as tame as the last one or like the American Revolution. They need a bloody revolution exactly like the French, Guillotines and all! The French aristocracy didn't deserve what they got, but the Mexican land owners should be hung by their heels until all the gold drops from their pockets, kinda like MBS did to the Saudi princes. They need a purge! What country can afford to have the ambition of the entire population is to sneak into the United States? It's a pathetic situation and I would some day like to see an honest and accurate accounting of exactly how much that miserable country has cost the US for the past 200 years? And yet, they hate us. That's the conundrum, they hate Americans but think we should bankroll their immigration to a better life, for free, where nowhere, nobody else does anything like it. Oh, except for that stupid German woman and her muslim asylum. Of course, that's why she's quitting after 13 years. Now that she has everything all fucked up, let someone else take over. They will rue the day, guaranteed.

Wow, another rant while I'm waiting for my flight. Please excuse!
LB

[ November 20, 2018, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted November 20, 2018 08:04 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
I am surprised that the Mossad has not taken soros out after what he did to the Jews during WW 2.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 390 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2018 01:30 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
No shit Leonard Baja del sur !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2018 01:31 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
After the revolution think of the surplus of black clothing !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2018 10:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I know exactly where I can find any sleeping bag or backpack or even if I need empty one gallon milk jugs. The country coming up from Nogales along side the highway, (I think it's I-19?) but that wash is loaded with discarded gear. You literally can't take another step without seeing if for 20 miles until they get to Tucson and financial paradise! Our government employees love to see their constituency, illegal wetbacks and make sure they avail themselves to every perk that you and I cannot get. They laugh us off should we try, and my girlfriend, Karen was trying to get some of that assistance since she was getting by on her husbands social security. But, can you believe it? She made too much money! The Liberals have really fucked over us. I don't see any possible advantage in their attitude towards illegal immigration, EXCEPT THE PROSPECT OF ILLEGAL NON CITIZENS VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS !

As I understand it, there are a number of communities that think non citizens deserve to vote for their interests, as far as school issues and that sort of community stuff. The chickenshit thing in California was the push to give non citizens driver's licenses. Believe it or not, that was pushed by law enforcement because they didn't know what to do when stopping a Mexican and he had no ID. Well, then they decided to have automatic voter registration included on their driver's license application. Bingo, the state is automatically signing up Mexicans to votr for stuff beyond their school district concerns, like voting for every Democrat on the ballot, because they give them FREE STUFF.

Meanwhile, Republicans stand around with their thumb up their ass not knowing what to do about it, but if they try, there is an Obama appointed judge that will make sure and squash any attempt at sanity. We are such suckers! Republicans in this state are an endangered species.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

R.Shaw
Peanut Butter Man, da da da da DAH!
Member # 73

Icon 1 posted November 21, 2018 11:37 AM      Profile for R.Shaw           Edit/Delete Post 
I work with several guys who are originally from Mexico. Good guys and I call them my friends. However, for the past two years I have heard about everything negative you could think of about President Trump. Most of it concerning immigration. Some of it is all in good fun, but a lot of it is not.

Two weeks ago one of them returned home to visit his mother and the rest of his family in a town by the name of Mexicali. You know....the place where the where the first wave of the invasion is now camped. When he returned last Friday you cannot imagine my surprise when he walked up to me and said "Trump is right". You could have knocked me over with a stick and I replied " The hell you say".

His list is as follows

The invaders refuse to eat the local food or drink the water instead demanding Kentucky Fried Chicken and soda pop.

They have been offered jobs, but state they do not want jobs, just the money.

There are bad men in the group.

He is very disgusted with the president of Mexico saying they should never been allowed to enter in the first place. He wants them out.

On another note concerning immigration and .gov
In order for most of the illegals now in this country to work for a company they must have a SS number. Now these can be purchased for $1000-$2000 dollars and the numbers usually correspond to a dead person from Puerto Rico. This means that money withheld from the persons check is now sent to the IRS and there will never be any benefits paid because there is no one to claim them. Free money for .gov. Also, bear in mind that the employees half is matched by the employer. Millions of dollars a year.

Just something to think about.

Posts: 542 | From: Nebraska | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters