The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Morning all (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Morning all
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2018 03:50 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
I never bother to open those emails. If one slips past and gets opened, I don't read it. If I get fooled enough to start reading, I just stop, delete and forget.

Common as flies on shit and not worth mentioning to anyone.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2018 03:51 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leme see Red Fraud , Jeff' on the toidy ' Mock who could it bee ! The entirety of pm would not make the sweat off Daves balls !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2018 05:14 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Nothing brings a group off assholes together faster than something that is none of their fucking business!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2018 10:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Dave, that's good advice but it's new to me so I was caught off guard. The last few I have done as you suggest. I'm learning.

But, these people that get their rocks off this way, I'm thinking they must be Democrats? Nobody else has that kind of misdirected hate? Anyway, you realize what's at the heart of contention? Not a fucking thing! Petty, pathetic grown men acting like mean girls. Never mind the relationship, which should be a meeting of minds, (you know) guns, hunting, predators for god's sake! And yet, the childish effort. You could even say it's just like your garden variety Liberal. They do the exact same thing, take a minor issue and blow it into a big fucking deal. So, I just realized, PM attracts Liberals. If it walks like a duck, etc.

Good hunting. El Bee

[ November 14, 2018, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31478 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2018 12:46 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard, it's exactly as I have always tried to teach my children when they had to deal with assholes at school or whatever.

Just try to put yourselves in the other persons shoes. Stop, think hard, use your imagination. Try to imagine the situation from the antagonist perspective. Never forget, EVERYONE is the hero in the story they tell themselves. Everyone. So stop and think, figure out how the other person could see themselves as the hero in the situation.

Then, think some more, just stop and think, try to appreciate how much it must SUCK to be that other person. Someone that needs to seek attention in such a fashion. Or a person that can somehow mistake whatever comes from such behavior as entertainment or any kind of joy. Contemplate it. How much it just HAS TO SUCK to be that person.

If you can really try and see things from their perspective, all you can really do is pity the poor bastards.

It's okay to feel sorry for them. But it's positively idiotic wasting half a second of your life worrying about them. Just have a compassionate thought for how wretched their existence must be, but then forget them and move on to more productive and meaningful use of your thoughts and time. Waste even one second with anything but pity for them and you are granting them victory.

I teach the kids to spend half a second feeling sorry. Then forget it and move on. Myself, ehhh, I don't even waste that half a second for pity. Sucks to be them, but it's not my problem and I don't have time to pity everyone that deserves it.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2018 01:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Wow, that's kind of profound. I think I'm going to have that laminated for my wallet.

Just kidding, buddy. Good advice.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31478 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2018 02:37 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
[Wink]

- DAA

--------------------

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 14, 2018 04:05 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Purdy much sums it up for me.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters