The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Morning all (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Morning all
earthwalker
Cultural Editor & middleweight arm wrestling champion/Intermountain Region
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2018 05:09 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Not doing a lot of anything that is totally interesting.
We try to get out most days and look or walk.
Tried calling yesterday morning in a new area.
A lot of coyote tracks but the general elk just got over a few days ago so the critters are still a little wound up.
Did have one bull elk bugle back at us then a cow chirped while the other half was calling.
First time the dog had gone calling. When my husband started blowing on the call he whirled around looking at dad trying to figure out what was wrong. He actually did real well for his first ever call session.
Been trying to trap a little did find a new set of wolf tracks yesterday the trapping season opens the 15th.
Really want one of those big guys to hang on the wall.
Temps have taken a nose dive this week. Couple morning in the single digits. Right now it's 9* at 0600. Yesterday after we got home a big storm cell came in and almost turned the ground white. Dropped the temps from 42 to 30 in a half hour.
Suppose to warm up back to the upper 40s after Tuesday.
All the general hunts are finally over with, now comes all the draw hunts which never stop around here. Coming home yesterday in one hay field there was 50 or so cows and calves standing in the field.
As for seeing deer. They seen to be almost extinct anymore. Have only seen 3 does while out for the last month. In town there is a good sized bunch. Get out of town not so much. Forgot have seen a couple big bodied bucks with fair horn size.
Our cow hunt starts Dec1. Right now there is a 100 tag muzzleloader hunt going on in the same unit. Local CO got a nice bull the other day crawling in about 6" of grass he said. My hat is off to him. But he's a younger guy with not much body aches.
Off to the mountain today to check traps. Using the truck yesterday used the UTV stayed fairly warm other than our feet.
Have a good one.

--------------------
another long hot smoky summer coming

Posts: 1105 | From: Intermountain region | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2018 05:25 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Wish that we could still trap without the hassle down here, but the voters think that they know what's best. The Dems, by the way, are still filling out Absentee Ballots for that Sinema Skank.
The sunrise looks good, the wind's not blowing (yet) and I can get out and shoot the bow when it warms up a bit.
Life is good !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2018 09:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Correction: It's not voters knowing what is best.

It is the majority having no tolerance for the rights of the minority, and that is a slippery fucking slope! They say, all smugly....well, MAJORITY RULES !

But, that is a foul corruption of our representative democracy. I don't know how many insane people killing innocents before the democrats start screaming to restrict our rights under the terms of the Second Amendment? For the common good, of course. Curb freedom for the security. Japan commits a lot of may-ham with edged weapons, a hell of an inconvenience, when over here, it's so easy to mow people down just pressing a trigger.

However, As La Pierre says, and was ridiculed for; The only thing that stops a bad man with a gun is a good man with a gun. This is one of those inconvenient truths that our fair and impartial Media never mentions.

Now, where was I?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
earthwalker
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2018 01:51 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
Cold on the mountain.
Snow still sticking this morning.
Picked up 2 nice little females. Not much sign other than wild horses which are a total PIA.
Was starting to melt when leaving. Got to the house and it's almost 40*. Couldn't get the thermals off fast enough. [Big Grin]
Other half and dog went to pull some traps behind the house. Took the UTV and you can't get out the gate without the dog. That is HIS play toy. If he could start it and open the gate it'd be like a teenager on a joy ride.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2018 04:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Can you believe this? This morning I had an email from somebody called Lebarge something? He said some pretty mean things about Earthwalker. So I wrote back and just as I suspected, it was returned as undeliverable so he doesn't have the balls to use his real name. Why do I suspect PM's fingerprints all over this message? There are people over there that are pathetic butt buddies.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: I'm not printing the text, it was disgusting. And you know I normally would so that tells you how disgusting.
You just pay no attention, Earthwalker. It's my show and I say you have the floor.

[ November 11, 2018, 04:28 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2018 06:02 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'd suggest hiding the keys from the dog. They have a funny way of figuring things out [Big Grin]

My Assuie mix. Sadie won't let me get away with shit. She's everywhere !!

In regards to the email to E/W none of my business. It pisses me off to no end. Y'all have something to say ? Own it fucker..

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 11, 2018 06:15 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What kind of gutless puke ……………… ?????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted November 11, 2018 06:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
EXACTLY

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

earthwalker
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2018 05:14 AM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm a big girl. Probably done more and seen more than 99% of those losers over there. No big deal.
They aren't real men just little boys with little weenies thinking they are big time.
We've pissed off more wannabe callers who have learned from youtube than you can believe.

They must really be bored and not doing anything to have to send childish email and such.

LB if this bothers you and this site I can become a lurker and not post anything.

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2018 05:32 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I for one, would be bothered if you didn't post. It would mean that some loser wins and we are deprived of some interesting posts.

--------------------

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2018 06:48 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
No way don't go ! You are a member here , they as you stated are little weenies !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2018 07:43 AM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm with the others....your a member you got just as much right to be here as anybody....as we say in Okie land (drive on catfish)...I know you got have some Okie in you to get it.
Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2018 08:19 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, I'm a little offended by the offer, earthwalker. We have survived their petty attacks for many years.

Besides, The email I got this morning is even uglier and calls DAA a (gasp) "cross poster". Next will be ko ko, although I don't want to give them any ideas. But it really takes an asshole to bother with this petty stuff. We don't hurt anybody, just sometimes state the obvious, PMS is a phony outfit making a lot of money from the fan boys.

I sincerely do not get it.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: and I hope everybody understands that when I get these anonymous emails, and everybody knows where they come from, I usually post the entire message including date and email addy, the whole nine yards. Not this time, they are so rude, that they shouldn't be published. This is a deviant (ha ha) from the usual where they just attack the Board. Now they are attacking members, and that really takes the cake.

edit: besides, Dave is a little thin skinned and would drive over there and start kicking ass and taking names, so he REALLY don't need to see this garbage.

edit: PS just for the heck of it, exactly how short is a little wennie?

[ November 12, 2018, 08:30 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2018 10:04 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, that Dave is a trouble maker for sure...its almost like he goes out and does stuff, comes back and wants to share it with people with well written stories, awsome pictures and great information. Thats just not the kind of shit we need on these boards...he should probably be disciplined, maybe a time out will do?
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2018 10:40 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Fuk the time out ……………… let's make him do a 2019 calendar !!!! [Smile]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2018 01:35 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Or, Red Mist III, Silenced Machine Gun edition!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

earthwalker
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2018 02:24 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm not going anywhere.
Been thinking about this most of the day when my feet weren't sweating to death then freezing. LOL

They just can't run with the "Big dogs when they pee like puppies."

Had a nice morning. Gawd getting old sucks! Can only do a half a day then wore out. Doesn't help chiseling out trap bed in frozen ground.

Really liking the Can Am Commander for trapping out of. Other half has it set up like an over land command vehicle. At least the 70 lb lap dog does okay in the front with us.

Suppose to start warming up after tomorrow. Hit 6* this morning before we left the house.
Nice clear sky with a little breeze on the saddles. Found another wolf track. Wolf Trapping season in 3 days!!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2018 02:55 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
These wolf "tracks" are they packs or singles?

You better not be chased away!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

earthwalker
Member # 4177

Icon 1 posted November 12, 2018 08:04 PM      Profile for earthwalker           Edit/Delete Post 
So far they have been singles.

I don't run. To bull headed and I'm like an oak tree don't bend much.

Just a spoiled little boy seeking attention.
If my great grandmother was here she'd knuckle him down and wash his mouth out with soap. She didn't take chit from no one.

--------------------

Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2018 09:33 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL...so...someone sent Leonard an email..from my email addy..telling him that Earthwalker needs to go but Dave A. needs to stay.

Leonard, twasnt me sir..I suspect the other guy you mentioned that you wanted to talk to didnt send you anything from his email either...FAKE NEWS.

Someone is having a good time at your expense.

Mark

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2018 09:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, looks like it? I wrote to him, at that gmail account and it was kicked back as undeliverable. We really are dealing with a twisted mind. There aren't too many that come to mind for me besides Cleaver Gary?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2018 11:25 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Earthwalker…I love your posts!!! I am intrigued by your posts on fire lookout, and most everything you experience!

It is pretty cheap when someone has to lurk here and then talk crap anonymously!

I am in the category of being permanently banned over at Post-Menopausal Forums. I made the unthinkable mistake of questioning what Barry’s wife, (the cowboy from New Mexico—can’t think of his last name), did to make the FoxPro Field Staff. I see now neither he nor his wife is a Field Staff member.

Ah yes, who can REALLY miss the posts on ‘hunting dogs’, ‘yote hunting’, ‘shooting song dogs’, and the oldie but a goodie…’Is a 17 HMR enough to kill a coyote???’

My best friend is a dentist and moderates on one of the dental forums. He calls it ‘keyboard muscle’…talk is pretty cheap while you sit in front of a computer.

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2018 03:06 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well the latest complaint is from Fred, knockemdown. I replied to that and it also was kicked back as undeliverable. So, is it a lot of trouble to create an email address with a bogus screen name, just to fuck with people. I hope I never get that crazy, that's some sick shit. Nobody here has done a damned thing to anybody over there. I looked at DAA's post and it was the night before at 9 something, and he posted here at 3AM the next day.

I suppose, if there is an exception to the general caution about cross posting it would be calling a lion, so Dave gets a pass and I'd have never have known since I don't ever visit PMS ....if not for the trouble causing asshole stirring the shit. Where is Dave anyway?

Good hunting. El Bee

[ November 13, 2018, 03:06 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted November 13, 2018 06:32 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
I think he's off hosting a PM convention? (snicker)
Mark

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted November 13, 2018 07:04 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Ya think?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters