The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Can anyone figure this out because I sure can't?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can anyone figure this out because I sure can't?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2018 04:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure this outfitter did a bunch of stuff wrong but I can't figure out exactly what or why? In any case, just what we needed.

https://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/colorado-outfitter-pleads-guilty-to-hunting-illegally-on-public-land-illegal-possession-of-big-game

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 08, 2018 05:46 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
The way that I'm reading it, he had his clients buy over the counter tags and then hunted them in limited entry units. Apparently, there was bait involved, also. All of the charges just snowball after that.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters