The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » LB

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: LB
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2018 09:13 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Q's been gone awhile. I thought you might need a fix [Smile]
https://www.neonrevolt.com/2018/11/02/the-unexpected-return-of-qanon-newq-greatawakening-neonrevolt/

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2018 09:30 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks Dave (the goat daddy) Allen !

Interesting stuff !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2018 10:27 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Close to mid-terms. Is Q swinging back into action ? Might be an interesting weekend ? I hope !!
https://qmap.pub/read/2386

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2018 11:43 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I just hope that the over hyped 'blue wave' turns out to be a drip on Tuesday
And that Nancy Pelosi is on suicide watch by Wednesday.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2018 11:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Will he eventually reveal himself in a white robe and sandals?
I'm just kidding. Do you notice that Q makes a one sentence statement and generates miles of Internet response and links to stuff I still can't decipher? But, it's fun, more better than watching CNN or MSNBC.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: PS have you noticed the scary congresspeople waiting in the wings to take over chairmanship of committees? Adam Schiff and What's her face, Waters? Now that is one ugly female. Has anybody ever taken a photo of her without that ridiculous wig? Those lips! I'm sorry, call me racist but is there a black female in congress that isn't stupid? Oh, how about black Democrat Governors in Georgia and Florida? End of days....

[ November 02, 2018, 11:59 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31466 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted November 02, 2018 05:47 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Q is the mystery man for sure. Except I believe it's a team.

The whole concept is to expand your thinking.

Make oneself dig for information as opposed to having it delivered to you.

It leads to miles & miles of trail for sure !!

Interesting concept.

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2018 05:05 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
KoKo
Blue drip for sure and don't watch her just let her do it . We really need to clean out the status Quo

And what has happened to our justice dept. why are these people not in jail !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 03, 2018 08:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If Arizona elects that blonde airhead, you might as well give up, or ask for an investigation. Democrats are election crooks, that's a proven fact. Rig the voting machines, register dead people and illegal immigrants, probably stuff we don't know about yet?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2018 03:22 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Kirsten Sienama is a pig everyone in AZ. knows it !
She suks turds out of people in hell ! She hates AZ, And has stated it many times !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2018 08:52 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, Tuesday will be an anxious TV night.
I am hoping that all the key races will fall our way.
There are people that deserve to get canned and others that have no friggin' business on the ballot.
Where do Democrats find these people?
It has been said for years that there are no reasonable conservative Democrats anymore.
They are all fucking radicals.
I'm not for sure if he's running but that asshole,
Richard Blumenthal in Connecticut deserves to lose, big time!
Same with Tester in Montana.
That fat pig in Georgia? Where the hell did she come from?
Looks like North Dakota will be getting a new senator?
I can't believe Florida will elect that empty suit for Governor!
Hard to say on Florida senate race?
Nevada is looking promising
Man, there is a lot of potential changes, especially in the House!
Speaker Pelosi? Keep your fingers crossed!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ November 04, 2018, 08:54 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2018 09:22 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
When the general election comes All the dems must go and about 90% of the republicans to be replaced by patriots that will stay three terms and go home .
We need to get back to looking out for the nation and not career politicians !

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 04, 2018 04:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And one other thing ……………… WE LEAVE THE CLOCKS THE HELL ALONE !!!!! [Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2018 05:24 AM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I wish Oklahoma didn't fall back ever year sure cuts in to your hunting daylight time.

[ November 05, 2018, 05:25 AM: Message edited by: Eddie ]

Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2018 10:49 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This damned daylight saving is a very sore subject with me! I hate it! It caught me off guard, this time. There I was trying to correct my phone like an idiot. I still haven't changed all the clocks. It's worthless, serves no purpose whatsoever.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2018 11:50 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
It's worthless, serves no purpose whatsoever.
It reminds us to change the batteries in our smoke alarm detectors. Which is the only purpose I can see that it serves. And of course I don't believe in throwing out perfectly good batteries so I don't do it. So you are right, it's worthless.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 05, 2018 12:03 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, that's like wasting taxpayer money on Law Enforcement. Many agencies routinely replace their ammunition with "fresher" rounds. And, this is a matter of months, not years. I shoot ammunition that is decades old and I have never had a failure due to old cartridges. But, hey, gotta protect our boys in blue.

But, if the subject is batteries, it's amazing how long an alkaline or Lithium battery can retain a charge. I just replaced a 9 volt batter in my garage door opener that was working one day and didn't work, the next. I replace it and used a voltmeter. This battery is at least 14 years old and still showed 3.8 volts. Changing batteries every year is a waste of time and money.

But, I'm all in favor of changing the old air in my tires. You never know?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2018 04:08 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leo you are supposed to rotate that air.

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2018 06:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I thought that in Calif. the tires were being filled with 'Cannibis Air' so that in the event of a stressful breakdown one could get a couple of calming hits off of the spare. ???

(This is how rumors get started) [Razz]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted November 06, 2018 08:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This is the absolutely God's honest truth. I tried weed once, and the chick told me she would never do it again; I melted into the floor, totally wacked out. I tried a Bennie once, when we had to get home, because if I missed one more class, I'd get dropped, so I was a constant jabber mouth for 6 or 7 hours, totally wired.

Other than that, I really never had an interest in drugs or alcohol. I have never understood addiction, tobacco, drugs or booze.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters