The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » I've been busy lately

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I've been busy lately
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2018 12:30 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I've been really busy lately. I take care of my mom's affairs. She is 88 and has dementia. My brother died and had to take care of his affairs too. Don't tell me how sorry you are for my loss.
I'm not. He was a worthless POS. The only good thing ever ever did was exhale C02 which is good for the plants. I'm still doing some remodeling on the house. Lastly, I had some good luck. I got drawn for an early bull rifle hunts. Here are some pictures. Enjoy

Let's see how long it takes for me to get the link right.

attempt #1
http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z379/Arznative/huntmasters/2018%20elk% 20hunt/20180929_112357.jpg

I tried it three different ways and none of them would put the picture directly on the page. Once you click on the link above you will see an arrow on the right side. There you can click through the 5 or 6 pictures I posted.

[ October 03, 2018, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1926 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2018 02:28 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Got one hero shot of two guys with an elk.
Clicking on the arrow on the right side got nothing but garbage.

Nice elk !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ariel Perez
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4678

Icon 1 posted October 03, 2018 04:27 PM      Profile for Ariel Perez   Email Ariel Perez         Edit/Delete Post 
Good bull, congratulations!

--------------------
AP

Posts: 60 | From: South/eastern Az | Registered: May 2016  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 04, 2018 04:58 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Well done !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters