The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Kavanaugh issues (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Kavanaugh issues
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted September 24, 2018 10:50 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard there is an ad on Craig's list. "Will make 6 car payments for any female willing to claim Bret Kavanaugh touched them inappropriately." First 100 responses only!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS just kidding, but hey! Could be?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31474 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2018 03:13 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Bout right for Soros !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2018 02:59 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I have to give credit to Q for making the most succinct summation of this entire shit show last night when he won the internet for the day with a post that basically said (with a little editorial license on my part),

This isn't about rape. And it isn't about sexual assault. This is all about Roe v. Wade. It's about power. And it's about just how far those sick fucks will go to protect and preserve their right to kill babies.

(Mic drop)

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 25, 2018 04:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Lance, as they say, you are talking to the choir here. I assume everybody knows what’s at stake and who is completely out of line with their behavior. Liberals are scared to death that a bonehead decision 45 years ago is at risk. It’s called Roe vs Wade, and it created a constitutional right to abortion and in the view of radicals like HRC, they think the unborn can be killed right up to term, even the gruesome “partial birth abortion”.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2018 10:24 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If I ever thought that Liberals had a mental illness, as I have stated on many occasions, the testimonials on behalf of Professor Ford, without a shred of evidence is proof positive.

How can all these supposedly intelligent people stick their necks out and proclaim that they believe her story from 36 years ago, when all we have is a fuzzy photo with the wraparound shades, and a written statement from her radical feminist lawyer.

I guess they take these things on blind faith alone? There is NOTHING to substantiate the claims, nobody has interviewed her, seems like she's hiding out somewhere? The Dems make clear that she is petrified of something? Apparently she thinks conservatives will bomb her house or something? Hello? Conservatives don't do these things, Liberals do these things!

But, my amazement is that so many people make fools of themselves, (especially female Senators) by strongly backing her claims....based on nothing! Even the Head Inquisitor, Feinstein has said she doesn't know? She started the whole thing, she has the original documents and she doesn't know? But, the rest of them, from Hawaii and New York, they are positive! And, based on what? Because she's a woman. Apparently, women never lie?

I seem to remember a case of rape where a man had been in prison for 10 or 20 years and the female finally came out and said it was all a big lie. And, since she was positive he did it, he was convicted on her testimony alone. So long in prison because a woman lied about a rape! Yet, we are told that women must be believed. Whatabout Those Duke Lacrosse players? No rape, the stripper lied? Need I go on?

But, in this case, we are supposed to believe her without any evidence. And, how could there be any evidence? It's a "He said, She said" case all the way. These people are crazy to think that flimsy charges like that could send a man to prison. Oh, but wait a minute, they claim it's not criminal, he won't go to jail, he just won't get a lifetime appointment. Yeah sure, and he and his whole family will have to live with the shame for the rest of his life.

Democrats play for keeps, that is for sure. They are willing to do whatever it takes to stop this appointment, no matter the shady dirty tricks they use to do it.

I'm disgusted!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2018 05:56 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's my take on what's happened with Ford. Pure speculation.

Something happened to her. I don't doubt that. I cannot think of anyone in their right mind (including libs) making claims as she has that she knew would draw fire upon herself. But, her claims were in a personal correspondence to her Representative who then passed her letter along to the beloved DiFi. At this point, all Ford had done was make a personal observation which, in the worst of times, might have triggered a civil action but, for all intents and purposes, was a "no harm, no foul" situation.

What she didn't foresee was DiFi weaponizing her
letter by entering it into the public record in, of all places, the United States Senate. Now, this poor woman finds herself having to defend what she may have intended to be a personal conversation in front of Congress and under oath. All of a sudden, the minor civil issue becomes a real shit show as she's unable to produce actual proof which makes her looking at federal felony charges for perjuring herself before the Senate should she go forward. If she doesn't, she looks like she's lying, which most folks already think she is. DiFI really, really, REALLY fucked this woman over big time.

So, why do others come forward? To try and get Kavanaugh to withdraw his nomination because if he does that, this woman's ass is out of a sling and whether or not she's being truthful becomes irrelevant.

I've been in a lot of talks about this recently. Over 200 people have come forward who have known BK for decades and vouched for his character. Makes me recall back to when we were planning our 20th high school reunion. I was tasked with the job of locating a half-dozen classmates whose whereabouts were unknown. A person gets nervous about facing his/her classmates whom they haven't seen in 20 years. How will you stack up? I've got a former bestie who is now a VP at Bombardier Learjet. Another owns and runs her own anesthesiology practice with a dozen+ other MD's working for her. Yet, what I found was that when I finally got hold of them, the person with whom I was speaking and visiting with on the phone sounded like, acted like, and reacted like the same person I knew in high school. Moral of the story? People don't change. Despite the time, we immediately recognized one another's voices on the phone. They still had the same sense of humor and the same basic core value sets that they had when young. The only thing that had changed was their address, their title, and their age. Therefore, I hold the opinions of those who actually knew BK as the gospel truth.

I was initially surprised that Trump didn't rip this woman from stem to stern in tweets. His playing nice-nice with them made me look for a reason for his shocking behavior, and I think they know she's lying and have the proof so that, once she's sworn in and gives false testimony, they're going to nuke her. I would love nothing more than to see her frog march out of the Senate chambers to face federal perjury charges, with more to follow.

DiFi used this poor woman as a means to an end and the end is becoming clearer and clearer to the American people. I foresee a huge win in November for the GOP and I think Trump would become the greatest President in history if he was to go after those democrats for sedition and start arresting anyone linked to the so-called Deep State. Heads should roll and I think the American people would keep the blades sharpened.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 26, 2018 07:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sounds wonderful, Lance. I'd like to see all of it happen, but I'm not expecting too much more than she nervous and he indignant and everybody already has their mind made up anyway, so who the hell knows?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 27, 2018 08:47 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have been watching this sham testimony this morning.

The Republican interviewer is getting nowhere.

However, the accuser has been thanked for her courage 10,063 times thus far. General thank you's by the Democrats an additional 1,000 times and they just broke for lunch, otherwise another 500 "thank you's" will have to wait until they return, and I can't wait for that.

My impression, at this point is that Kavanaugh doesn't have a prayer. One can only hope.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: apparently? there have been two men that have claimed that it was they, not Kavanaugh, that attacked Ford. I believe these "confessions" are just as credible as the claims of the three women so far, but I could be mistaken?

edit: I should mention that as has been suggested, Ms Ford was "terrified" of appearing this morning. I can't imagine why, since she has a huge black, 6'6" body guard within arms reach as she sits and as she enters and leaves the hearing room. I'm sure she must feel safe with this guy because who knows what might happen at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing? Armed police and Capital Security can only do so much. THIS IS THEATER.

Republicans haven't laid a glove on her. Using the woman interrogator has been a mistake.

edit: why continue? Seems like everything has been covered? The poor schmuck can't possibly defend himself at this point. That weasel from Connecticut already knows everything that needs knowing, he's out in the hallway giving interviews instead of having lunch.

I hope I never am accused of something like this, with the "Me Too" climate in force. Men are on notice, submit to castration, or else. In other words, become Liberal Democrats! Yuck! I'm pretty sure they close their eyes when they kiss, males, females, animals, the HolyKuoran, etc.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/metoo-is-making-colleges-teach-toxic-masculinity-101

[ September 27, 2018, 09:45 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 27, 2018 11:33 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I am now watching Judge Kavanaugh's opening statement.
This hearing was supposed to be fair?

Ford insisted that the judge not even be in the same room. And, he wasn't.

Now, I'm watching his statement and guess who has their faces right over his shoulder, their mugs in contrast to his testimony. Both of Ford's lawyers are in perfect position to have their faces on both sides of Kavanaugh's wife.

How the hell did that happen? Ford isn't in the room but both of her "pro bono" lawyers are right there over his shoulder. This is complete bullshit! This means that the lawyers are there without pay, for strictly political reasons. Guess who paid for the "lie detector" tests? Supposedly $1,000 for the test and her lawyers paid for it. I'd like to know who paid for Ford's airline ticket and her hotel in D.C.?

This isn't fair. Democrats are the EVIL ones!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted September 27, 2018 07:04 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
http://we-go-all.net/q.html

Link is slow to load, be patient. Click on Q-Posts. If needed.

If Q is bullshit, we will find out.

He says, Judge Kavanaugh is in.

Q's quote
below.

Welcome aboard, Judge K.
Q

[ September 27, 2018, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2018 08:53 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I saw a show yesterday, where there was a lot of speculation on repressed or suppressed memory.

It started out by trying to reconcile two believable witnesses. Ford believes she was a victim of attempted rape. She appears believable.

Kavanaugh claims that he never did anything like what she claims. Also appears to be believable.

So, first they started talking about that McMartin child molestation case from years ago where children were brainwashed, using dolls and other devices and eventually began believing that these things happened to them, they witnessed these things and in their mind, it was all true.

They said it took ten years to uncover the deceit and dishonesty of these child psychologists. I never understood the motives, but it all revolved around suppressed memories. Next thing you know, people suddenly had one of these "woke" moments and realized that they were victims.

So, when they testify, they appear to be believable because THEY BELIEVE THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM. They apparently have been programed to accept certain versions of events.

Then, they went on to explain how important it is to secure the records of the therapy sessions that Ford attended with her husband to see if it involved any of this repressed memory stuff. Also, who would be against the release of these records and documents to the FBI? Debra Katz, maybe?

Anyway, it seems to be a logical answer to the conundrum, how can two people be testifying to the truth and have opposite truths. I thought it was very thought provoking and of course, it will probably never be learned. This woman might be more fucked up than we realize.

Anybody opine?

Good hunting. El Bee

One other thing. The democrats have been voicing concern, why, this man is upset, he was yelling at senators! Ask yourself what you would do if 3 women suddenly came forward at the very last minute and claimed that you committed gang rapes and similar things? I know I wouldn't sit there and defend myself without getting a little upset, at times. I think it's completely normal and does not predict that he will be a poor judge. I think it shows him as human and that's all.

[ September 30, 2018, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Az-Hunter
Hi, I'm Vic WELCOME TO THE U.S. Free baloney sandwiches here
Member # 17

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2018 06:54 PM      Profile for Az-Hunter           Edit/Delete Post 
I didn't find her believable at all. That feigned little girl voice, unkempt hair, dirty glasses, the crying with no visible tears, a PhD, with multiple degrees, and all pertaining to psychology, and yet she still seemed dazed and confused at many of the questions and terms.....I just didn't buy it?
As to repressed memory, Ive studied up on this somewhat; and most folks involved with these types of cases claim the victim can remember very minute details of the act, from time,day,weather,location, down to the eye color and body smell of the perpetrator. I know two people that have varying degrees of sexual assault history, each can remember literally everything about the incident or incidents that happened to them. I don't buy repressed memory, when something traumatic or of a high degree of stress or emotion occurs to us, we don't fucking forget it, maybe don't like to dwell on it or keep it to the front of our minds, but you don't forget something like that.

[ September 30, 2018, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Az-Hunter ]

Posts: 1630 | From: 5 miles west of Tim | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 30, 2018 07:20 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You have some good points. I don't want to give the impression that I considered her testimony credible. In fact, the way they tried everything possible to protect her, the accused goes first to prove he didn't do it, she can't be there Monday, maybe Wednesday, and NO LAWYERS! She's afraid to fly? Turns out she flies all over the world and twice on Sunday. No, I didn't personally think she looked beyond a doubt believable.

I didn't notice dirty glasses but her stringy hair bugged the shit out of me. She's 53 years old and wears her hair like she's 21 or a Farah Fawcett look a like.

But, you were paying attention.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2018 06:26 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Biggest sham the Dems had perpetrated on the American people What an embarrassment !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2018 06:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybeso, but AZ peeps got their own Judas. Read about it

The result of the choices of all the "low information" devotees of the professional sports industry in Maricopa County who can quote you all the names, percentages, wages, averages of the participants therein, but haven't the foggiest notion of the names of their elected representatives who are screwing them.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/3691812/posts

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2018 06:56 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Ford claimed she called a friend on her cell phone after the attack around 1982 , the first cell phone was sold for $3,995.00 in 1984 ! load a crap we need to purge the system come Nov.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2018 10:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Picky picky on my part but did you notice how Kavanaugh drank so much bottled water? He carefully poured from the bottle to a small glass, might even call it dainty?

But earlier, Ms Ford had a liter bottle of Coke and drank right from the bottle, she don't need no stinking sissy cup! I thought the "optics" looked rather crude on her part.

I'll bet she was a little better looking when she had a chin? Maybe a 4 or 5 on her best day?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2018 12:39 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, a GIRL that comes to PARTY with a bunch of teenagers that have BOOZE and ends up in a BEDROOM with TWO GUYS ?????

Gotta be at least a 6 ………….No??

If we're going to judge Kavanaugh for his actions 36 years ago, should we also not call a skank a skank ????? A low rent skank at that.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 01, 2018 01:18 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
She probably had one of these LB.
https://8ch.net/patriotsawoken/res/11185.html

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2018 07:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Then, we have this reminder. Trump brings up Blumenthal's outrageous lies about "service" in Vietnam. This is so special, I can't believe the asshole actually said this?

quote:
At last week’s fiery hearing probing sexual assault allegations against Judge Brett Kavanaugh, Democratic Sen. Richard Blumenthal lectured the Supreme Court nominee on the implications of telling even a single lie.

“Falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus,” Blumenthal, D-Conn., told Kavanaugh, reciting a Latin phrase. “It means 'False in one thing, false in everything.'”

But Blumenthal’s own difficult history with the truth is coming back to haunt him amid the Kavanaugh fight, with President Trump and Republican senators slamming him for inflating his military service during the Vietnam War.

In the 2000s, when Blumenthal served as Connecticut’s attorney general, he began to claim that he served in the Vietnam War. Blumenthal, repeatedly, has touted his experience during the war.

I mean, just look at this jack handle! Do you ever meet somebody that disgusts you so much, just looking at them that you want to smash their face? Well, that's how I view Richard Blumenthal. It really tells me something about the people in Connecticut, how can they keep reelecting this lying piece of shit? (his response: a few misplaced words)

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2018 07:17 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes Leo we have Jeff Flake our Mormon from Gilbert If your goona join a cult join a big one ! Kinda like Harry Reid ! just enrich yourself fuk the people !

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2018 09:40 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Paul;
Flakes phone number is 202-224-4521
I called to say 'Hi' and suggest that he at least ACT like a Republican and confirm Kavanaugh.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2018 12:30 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
This should pretty much sum everything up. I mean this is such a credible individual you know.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/hillary-clinton-on-brett-kavanaugh-theres-a-lot-to-be-concerned-about/ar-BBNQIkU?ocid=ientp

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2018 02:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
No, this sums up everything. Quite a long piece but the writer seems to know what he is talking about and makes sense.

https://spectator.org/predictions-and-observations-on-how-the-coming-week-will-play-out-for-the-kavanaugh-confirmation/

good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted October 02, 2018 04:31 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
About that chick with all the hair that went to ten parties where the boys were engaged in gang rapes. The question came up; why did she go to all these decadent parties if she knew the punch was spiked and the guys were gang raping the girls? Why indeed.

Well, they took a statement from an ex boyfriend and he said she was weird, several charges but the big reveal was that she inquired of him if he was interested in group sex? Well, there you go. That explains why she kept going to these wild events.

If true, of course. But she apparently has also been involved in a half a dozen high profile law suits. I didn't pay much attention to what they were about but who's going to take this woman seriously? Oh? Michael Avanati, the creepy porn lawyer, for one.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters