The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Dallas cop murders man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dallas cop murders man
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted September 08, 2018 06:21 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/dallas-officer-goes-home-to-wrong-apartment-kills-man-inside

Anyone believe this was an accident? Imagine if a blk man did this to a white female cop. Think they would have released him and withheld his name, paid vacation?

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 08, 2018 08:41 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I'm going to reveal my feelings as far as the statement by the Dallas Police Chief. Why is it, for the sake of diversity, every damned city in the country needs a black woman for chief of police? This is getting ridiculous! We have been dumbing down important jobs and positions in this country for many years and as usual, competent white men are getting the shaft. You cannot tell me that that woman was the best to be found, passed all the written and oral exams that USED to decide qualifications?

This politically correct bullshit is starting to piss me off! Will somebody explain the advantage of DIVERSITY ? You put someone in charge who is inferior in every category but you check the box of DIVERSITY so it's all good. I'm really sick of it.

Call me what you want.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted September 08, 2018 10:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here's an article about what white people can do to sacrifice for the common good, i.e.: help disadvantaged blacks.

It didn't say anything about how black people can help, not even mention taking a knee?

https://www.theatlantic.com/family/archive/2018/09/white-kids-race/569185/

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 09, 2018 04:38 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
So sad , what a terrible thing to happen ! sounds like he was real good guy ! Don't know enough to make judgement it just seems all fukd up !

[ September 09, 2018, 04:39 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 09, 2018 10:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But, how does one mistake an apartment for your own? Just getting off duty, and strangely, in uniform? This story doesn't add up. I wouldn't have to get very far past the door to realize: this ain't my place!

And, second suspended disbelief; I'm going to shoot my way out of there? This chick has a lot of 'splainin' to do, Lucy!

Manslaughter, hell? This looks like garden variety murder, to me? And, we can't even know her name? No arrest? Curious?

I still say, that Chief of Police looks like a born leader of men. No wonder officers break into the wrong apartment after work!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 09, 2018 10:51 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
here's an article that clears up a lot of it. Apparently, as she tried to use her key in the door, which wouldn't work, the tennant opened the door and she panicked and shot him. The second person she has shot in the past year or so.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/09/09/amber-guyger-police-officer-named-in-dallas-fatal-shooting-shot-suspect-in-2017-report.html

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 09, 2018 11:09 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
If he was no threat she should be fried ! I dont have all the facts but is does not look good for her ! How stupid can you be and still get on the force ?

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted September 10, 2018 04:06 PM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
She was in uniform, why didn't she try to arrest him? Nope shoot first.

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 11, 2018 06:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe some have a notion how I feel about female cops and firemen, in general. Yes, there are some jobs where a woman officer comes in handy, but for the hard realities of patrolling a beat, they don't measure up. Are they going to wrestle a big buck in the dirt to cuff him and stuff him? And, that's not even 10% of it. They sure as hell don't measure up in the COMMAND PRESENCE category. Do they want to shoot somebody rather than wrestle with them? That's my impression.

Anyway, I don't see how this chick can avoid prison. If she gets less than ten years, there is no justice. Just the fact that the victim was black should see to it that she serves time. If it was my call, I'd give her 20 pounding rocks.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters