The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » ANONYMOUS AT THE NEW YORK TIMES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ANONYMOUS AT THE NEW YORK TIMES
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted September 06, 2018 05:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I personally think this guy is a coward, but who cares what I think? And, who cares what an anonymous source tells the New York Times?

Okay, so my idea, (this will cause Liberal heads to explode) is that Trump should subject everyone in the Whitehouse to a POLYGRAPH TEST. What? 350 workers, some senior, some not particularly....like Omarosa.

They either agree or are fired for cause. They either pass the lie detector or they are fired.

I just don't see why this cannot be done? Trump deserves loyalty, not back stabbing. Tell me where I'm wrong?

The first SWAMP that needs draining is the White House Staff!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit:
http://thefederalist.com/2018/09/06/new-york-times-anonymous-op-ed-pushes-elector al-sabotage/

edit: and apparently, I'm wrong about the number. The Trump administration has “roughly 1,200 positions” that require Senate confirmation, including 640 “key positions,” according to PolitiFact. Axios’s Mike Allen similarly noted in his newsletter that the “senior official” label could apply to “hundreds of officials.” If the person who wrote the op-ed isn’t an assistant to the president or a cabinet-level official, TheNYT would likely face a backlash for exaggerating the official’s importance in the administration.

[ September 06, 2018, 05:28 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31308 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2018 06:40 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
If true...yeah a coward (or cowards) that needs to stand up to the boss and get fired like a man(or woman) then write a book. Dont act like a bitch and write a bunch of shit and dont sign your name. Prove it ot shut the fuck up.
signed,
Anonymous

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2018 06:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Trump is a loose cannon, we know that by watching and reading the Media.

But, I think he has put up with a hell of a lot!

Imagine if Obama was treated even 10% as rudely as has Trump.

I am sure that just like the senate rules voted on by Democrats when it suited them, this histrionics we are seeing in the Media and the political Left will be followed precisely by the Republicans if Kamala Harris is elected by the Russians. Complete anarchy, no situation allowed without argument, total disruption chaos and complete lack of cooperation.

If there is a God, payback will be sweet.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted September 06, 2018 07:49 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, on one hand we have some nameless puke too gutless to show his face and on the other hand we have President Trump at a rally today listing his accomplishments. If you missed the rally, here's a hint; President Trump's already done more than o bama did in eight years !!!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7507 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2018 06:49 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"Nut anonymous" is one of two things:
1: the real deal subversive, a last ditch effort to discredit our Prez before the declassification of intel that proves the existence of 'deepstate traitors', and their collective efforts to undermine a duly elected official

2: a red herring, gobbled up by fakestreammedia in their desperation to do the same. I.e., yet another major troll-job by our Prez, in order to focus attention on 'nothing'. Meanwhile, DOJ is still cleaning house & building airtight cases against those very same traitors...

Anyone have a logical 3rd?

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2018 06:55 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
P.s...
Question EVERYONE
Beyond the now glaringly obvious agenda driven fake news...

There are phony 'patriots' embedded in social media, who's sole purpose is to earn your trust, then shift the narrative.
Alexjonesjeromecorsimikecernovichlauraloomerjackposobiec, etc,, etc...
You know, utubes self proclaimed 'insiders' who've been making a living off of a given target market of patriotic American, by baiting them with bits of truth to earn a level of legitimacy...

Think for yourselves! Question motives, angles & connections. Your friggin head might explode when ya start to figure out who knows who, who's married to who, who does business with who, etc...

[ September 07, 2018, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: knockemdown ]

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted September 07, 2018 08:59 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
A quote:

This is deeper than you can imagine.

Q

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted September 08, 2018 06:15 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
[quote=JoeBob]It’s a fake. A USC student turned in an identical essay that same day.

-
I just saw this on another site, copied and pasted it

-

-

-

- [/quote]

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 08, 2018 08:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for that, Dan

I was just thinking, this morning. You know, the Democrats think they should pick the Supreme Court Justice, and while at it, declare the election null and void and get somebody in there that they approve of.

I just wonder if Republicans and assorted conservatives will stand around with their finger up their ass and let the Media and the Democrats run the damned country?

If they succeed in invoking the 25th amendment, do they really believe the sleeping masses will roll over and allow it? At some point, don't you think it could get nasty and blood could flow?

And with Obama coming out, this is something he never had to contend with because George Bush didn't interfere for eight long years of Obama's liberal policies. I believe this could get dangerous and if nothing else, expect pay back if the next president is a fucking Democrat. No free ride next time!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters