The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The Dark Web

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Dark Web
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 26, 2018 06:02 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Is it actually a different color than the the real web ? lmao !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted August 27, 2018 12:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You worry me, Paul. Look at your box of Crayons, select the color "DARK" and describe it for us. If memory serves, it's a shade between Magenta and the Mauve Web.

I really should get paid for this.
You're welcome!
El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2018 01:28 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I just love the security commercials about the dreaded dark web where do I find this place ? I couldn't find it with two hands and a flashlight !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 27, 2018 01:29 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I just love the security commercials about the dreaded dark web where do I find this place ? I couldn't find it with two hands and a flashlight !

--------------------

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2018 01:50 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Remember that place they always tell ya the sun don't shine? Maybe it's up there.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2018 04:50 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Think of the 'internet' as an onion.
Now, realize that most of all the 'internet' you use on a daily basis is situated in the very outermost (thin) layer of skin.

You know, the brown shit ya peel off & throw away???

Yep that outer layer of 'onion-net' is where we are, right now.
It's where all the websites you visit, are.
It's where all social media shit, resides.
It's where all of the commonly known & used search engines operate in, and scour...

Getting it???

Anyhoo, the rest of this 'onion' is quiet real (lol). Those layers of the cyber world are the wild friggin west of the interwebs.
Travel there at your own peril, be armed and ready for attack from any/all sides, as the only protection(s) you have there are the ones you carry along...

Good part is, you need specialized equipment to even SEE the layers of the interweb (dark) onion, let alone navigate them.

In short, DONT EVEN LOOK for it. Especially if you don't have sufficient cyber insulation to protect you (self) computer from threat/attack...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 28, 2018 06:30 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I get it Fred I just don't give a shit ! Who wants to wander in that vast wasteland ! I cant even post a pic without a third party hosting site I am a cyber cripple LOL
I will be dead soon and the people with phones glued to their face will be running the planet !

--------------------

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2018 05:25 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I hear ya, Paul.
Just know that, like sharks in the deep watching a seal floating above, those 'dark web' evil doers can watch everything you (or, I) do up on the surface of the 'net. And, you don't know they're there, until ya get attacked from below...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 30, 2018 07:32 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
If they stole my credit info they would start crying and send me money !LOL

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters