The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » PC strikes again! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: PC strikes again!
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted August 31, 2018 11:08 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I called the 800 # to ask WTF ????
Something to do with V.O.C.s
Volatile Organic Compounds. Sounds like something your Gov. Moonbeam would smoke to get over Linda Ronstat dumping him but whatever it is somebody is protecting me from it.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go out into the shop and strip down some arrow shaft rebuilds with M.E.K.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted August 31, 2018 01:17 PM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
OK LB...I was taught to respect my elders.
We use hot dogs with WD-40 sprayed on it for catfish bait on our Juglines and it works.

Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2018 09:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here it is, read it and weep.

https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2018/09/no_congratulations_liberals_move_to_ban_balloons.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 02, 2018 11:48 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
So lets Ban,banning!.We really are living the movie Idiocracy. This would be totally laughable if it wasn't true. And that is beyond scarey if you get what they really are doing. What's next?
Maybe banning stupidity would be a good start. Oh, I guess banning Democraps wouldn't work. They are just trying to kill America.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2018 03:13 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Well...lookeee there!

Coincidence, or....???

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2018 04:18 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm really glad I'm as old as I am and wont be around during the final days of this moronic shit !
Is a civil war necessary to stop the madness , I think it would only last three days one day of war and two days of cleanup and diaper changes !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted September 04, 2018 07:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I heard a good one the other day. Liberals aren't against everything; but whatever it is, so long as it's mandatory.
FRIGGIN' CONTROL FREAKS, they are!

In N Out donates $25,000 to the Republican Party and some Limp Dick California Democrat demands a boycott. Never mind that In N Out also donated to the Democrats.

That's what INTOLERANCE has come to. And, the assholes don't even get it. Where's the irony? DUH!

[ September 04, 2018, 07:07 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted September 05, 2018 01:10 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Wasn't there a song about those Democraps, something like "If I only had a brain." Must be their theme song.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters