The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Should he go to prison

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Should he go to prison
DanS
Scorched Earth (AZ Sector)
Member # 316

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2018 09:17 AM      Profile for DanS           Edit/Delete Post 
I think so. I don't know but it seems that some guys believe if their partner shoots they have to also.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=UTFT_eJoscM

--------------------
futuaris nisi irrisus ridebis

Saepe Expertus, Semper Fidelis, Fratres Aeterni:
Often Tested, Always Faithful. Brothers Forever!

Posts: 1465 | From: flyover country | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 18, 2018 12:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I don't know? I don't know enough? But, there are police that are primarily concerned with their own safety than anything else. Well, you might say, of course, who wouldn't be? But these guys have the law on their side and will draw down on you over a key chain or a candy bar, with very little consideration other than the word: WEAPON imprinted on their brain.

What disgusts me is how often they stand there at a safe distance and watch the victim bleed out because they won't risk approaching them and administering first aid. I wouldn't do that to a fucking coyote!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31262 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2018 09:58 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
(I'm using Paul's computer) <wink>

I don't know? I don't know enough? But, there are police that are primarily concerned with their own safety than anything else. Well, you might say, of course, who wouldn't be? But these guys have the law on their side and will draw down on you over a key chain or a candy bar, with very little consideration other than the word: WEAPON imprinted on their brain.

What disgusts me is how often they stand there at a safe distance and watch the victim bleed out because they won't risk approaching them and administering first aid. I wouldn't do that to a fucking coyote!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31262 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2018 12:32 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Laughing my ass off !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted August 20, 2018 12:35 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Absolutely no reason to kill that man ! piss poor training.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters