The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Democrats are evil bastards! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Democrats are evil bastards!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2018 08:48 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm sure nobody here is fooled about this Supreme Court Hysteria? It has Obama's and George Soros fingerprints all over it. People just do not show up outside of the Supreme Court with signs and loud speakers unless somebody is coordinating the demonstrations, and then wait until the camera crews get set up. They are all bussed in, these people are actually professional demonstrators, doesn't matter what they are protesting, Roe v Wade, Gun control, Climate Change, etc. The newest wrinkle is high school kids who don't have sense enough to get out of the rain, but they appear to be well organized with all the gear and signage required, but somebody is behind it, pulling the strings. The Media knows who is running these things but lie about it; it's spontaneous citizens exercising their rights and freedom. Don't believe it.

Republicans are stupid. They didn't fight Sotomayer or Kagan they even voted for confirmation. As I understand, Ginsberg, the worst flaming partisan radical ever was confirmed something like 96-0? Yeah, and Republicans always get BORKED. So this madness will dominate the news all summer and fall and Kavenagh (sp) might be confirmed by the skin of his teeth? You would think they would learn; Democrats never play fair. Evil Bastards!

And, you would think abortion is the premier issue of our times? And yet, it was the flimsiest of decisions ever handed down and does deserve to be dumped. The bastards sure know how to stir up the ignorant radicals, what's it called? USEFUL IDIOTS. For sure!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2018 12:06 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Cant we jus chootem Lizbeth !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2018 02:49 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Yup, I turned on the news last night and thought, "Da-yum, they got those signs printed pronto!"

LOL

Ain't nobody buyin' nunna that shit.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2018 04:06 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
After hearing Judge Napolitano last night on Fox, I wish Trump would have picked someone else. Without a doubt he is better than anyone Hildabeast would have picked, but he just sounds like another member of the swamp rat club. Believes the Obamacare mandate was a tax and supports the collection of metadata without a warrant.

One thing I'm predicting is some liberal bitch that use to work for him is going to try and bork him with sexual harassment. When libs feel it is their responsibility to harass low level cabinet members like Sarah Sanders, I'm sure any radical female libratard would gladly jump on the #metoo band wagon in a heart beat to go after a conservative Judge nominee. Just wait and see

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 10, 2018 06:28 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You are correct in observing that Liberals have no conscience and the end justifies the means.

When someone jumped Harry Reid about his blatant lie that Romney didn't pay income tax for ten years, a damnable scurrilous contemptible LIE, his response was precious: "He didn't win, did he"? That's all that counts, they are all dishonorable assholes; all I got, until I think of something more descriptive and to the point. Help me out, what, or which Democrat(s) is a decent human being?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

UTcaller
NEVADA NIGHT FIGHTER
Member # 8

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2018 03:38 AM      Profile for UTcaller   Email UTcaller         Edit/Delete Post 
I’m quite enjoying the liberal meltdown. Elections have consequences. And these last two SCOTUS appointments are evidence of it. And he could possibly get one or two more. No more legislating from the bench for a generation or two.

Good Hunting Chad

Posts: 1612 | From: Utah | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2018 07:07 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
I have a relative that lives 2 miles south of me. One day while walking their dog they came upon a neighbor that lives in a 500k+ home in the neighborhood. My brother in law immediately started talking politics and is a strong Trump supporter. Turns out his rich neighbor is a radical liberal. He told both of them that "you republicans need to die."

Today's radical leftist are just like the nazis and they want to treat us conservatives just like the nazis treated the jews. moral of the storing stock up on ammo and/or reloading supplies and be ready.

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2018 07:14 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Let's face it; President Donald Trump could nominate John the Baptist for the Supreme Court and the Democrats would be having a meltdown.

Pass the popcorn.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 11, 2018 09:24 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
A good cartoon at this link. I tried to get the picture on this page but failed after several attempts

http://s1186.photobucket.com/user/Arznative/media/trump%20scotus.png.html

[ July 11, 2018, 09:28 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2018 11:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
If we EVER thought that the Democrat Party was anything BUT EVIL, watching the hearings this morning would convince them in short order. The hearings with FBI agent Strozk displays a friggin' circus of political theater. It's disgusting! "Nothing to see here". "What bias"? This motherfucker (under oath) needs a fist sandwich!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2018 12:20 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Confused] [Confused] [Confused]

Ok...……….. Would somebody please 'splain this to this country boy;
(1) The HildaBeast was in bed with the Russians. Used her position as Sec. of State to approve the sale of a LOT of our uranium to them and numerous other misdeeds. This fact is beyond speculation.
(2) All that I hear from the talking heads is Russian interference with our election & collusion.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot !!!!

Common sense seems to say that if the Russians have dirt on the HildaBeast from dirty dealings with her they would want to back her and not Donald Trump.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2018 01:59 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Trump needs to use a play from Obumer's play book. He needs to make Trey Gowdy Swamp Czar. His mission would be to drain the swamp and kill all of the swamp rats.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2018 04:54 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Assentive:
quote:
After hearing Judge Napolitano last night on Fox, I wish Trump would have picked someone else.
Can I offer my personal philosophy, when trying to balance all the various facets? Focus on the main thing and everything else seems to fall into place. Kavanaugh is solid behind the Second Amendment. Period.

Seems like it never fails, when a man or a woman shows strong support for the Second Amendment, he is also for virtually all issues that conservatives care about. When you separate the pepper from the fly shit, I don't have to slice it too thin. When a candidate is nominated to the Supreme Court, I could dig down and check the boxes; where does he stand on CLIMATE CHANGE? It's just rare that a candidate's view on a wide range of these social issues is vastly different from mine when he is on record as a strong supporter of the 2nd Amendment.

I dunno, it just seems to fall into place for me?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2018 05:58 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
The quote came from Fox. Ok, it's the best we have, lesser of all evils, I guess.

I don't take anything they say to heart. They have actors/clowns within their ranks also.

Why does Trump take to twitter ? Why use an anonymous figure (insider) such as Q~

Answer? It bypasses all media & is direct communication to us.

Napolitano. Can suck my dick. She's a puppet.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 12, 2018 06:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Umm? we talking the Fox contributor or the Berkley President?

here's my thinking above:
https://www.nationalreview.com/the-morning-jolt/brett-kavanaugh-conservative-leaders-support-great-pick/

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted July 13, 2018 06:36 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the National Review link. I makes me feel better about Kavanaugh.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 13, 2018 06:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, here's something that supports my simplistic attitude.

quote:
NRA members can feel confident throwing their enthusiastic support behind President Donald Trump’s nomination of Judge Brett Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court. Throughout his time on the bench, Judge Kavanaugh has demonstrated deep respect for the Second Amendment as construed in Justice Antonin Scalia’s landmark decision in District of Columbia v. Heller. Moreover, his record on the Second Amendment is well established. As Second Amendment scholar and University of Denver Law Professor Dave Kopel wrote earlier this week, “No nominee to the U.S. Supreme Court has had such a detailed record on Second Amendment as does Brett Kavanaugh.”

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 13, 2018 07:49 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I'm really not trying to be a dick.

I just don't trust the actors on FOX either, as mentioned lesser of two evils.

If one is to believe FOX is the holy grail. Might be time to reconsider things. Our whole media system is built by hype & disinformation. Good vs Evil. High paid actors deliver.

It's all about money. It makes me sick.

I'm just sayin' [Wink]

[ July 13, 2018, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 13, 2018 08:24 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, I like that for your new custom title!

edit: (1st sentence)

[ July 13, 2018, 08:25 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted July 14, 2018 07:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Okay, Dave.
I added your recent statement.
Try it out for a while.
We can always modify it as needed?

I just wonder if it's "too busy"?
Let me know.

How about a border of "Q"s?
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
Q
Q (yes, no?)
Q
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

[ July 14, 2018, 07:41 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 14, 2018 08:17 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I like it !!

For fun here's something to Q~ on.
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8ysmgi/trump_supporters_launch_q_balloons_near_windsor/

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2018 06:44 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I like Q , but I would like an honest and accountable media more ! remember when you could read a newspaper and just get the facts !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2018 06:47 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Anybody remember George Putnam and one reporters opinion he told you right up front this was his opinion ! Just like Paul
Harvey !

--------------------

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 15, 2018 10:36 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Paul: I am totally with you dude.

'hence' my, I'm not trying to be a dick attitude.

I'm sick of 20M a year fucking actors.

Just tell me straight out what's going on.

I don't think it's possible right now. The media has become a tangled web of deceit & greed.

The actors/players are all caught up in it.

Money-Money-Money=What ? The root of all evil.

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 16, 2018 04:48 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Actually Dave, money is NOT the root of all evil.
The lust for money is.
It's in the Bible somewhere, but not sure of chapter & verse.
But you're right about the Talking Heads all trying to 'out pretty' each other.

George Putnam !!!!!!

--------------------

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters