The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Hey Dave Q

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hey Dave Q
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2018 04:34 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.facebook.com/VanVonQanon/videos/632503987104916/?t=702

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2018 08:13 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Well, when I saw the title of this post, I chuckled, that's a good one; "Dave Q". lol Just kidding, Dave. [Big Grin]

But the video is a little too much obtuse, if you ask me. It's exactly like the famous Superbowl commercial 1984, much symbolism, interpret whatever you can and imagine the rest but whatever you do, be motivated!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2018 09:04 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
So, I gather that we're supposed to spend more time in darkened rooms peaking out from behind the curtains ??
Thank Gawd we have President Donald Trump to protect us !!!

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7579 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2018 09:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
WELL. At the VERY least, thank God that we don't have Hillary Rodham as President! That cunt isn't giving up! She aught to shut the hell up and thank her lucky stars that she's not in prison! Anyone else would be.

Although, honestly, Trump wasn't my first choice, the more I see of him, I can't find a real problem, he is doing stuff that I approve of. Like everybody else, I wish somebody would take a hammer to his phone, but by his actions, I'm ok.

I like his rallies! He does draw a crowd, something the HildaBeast never could do; and the Media concealed fro the public. Face it, nobody likes the bitch! When they talk about collusion, instead of Trump and Russia, they should look into the way she manipulated the DNC and stabbed Bernie in the back. Crooked Hillary is a great name for her. It's amazing she got as far as she did, she is not likable at all.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: see here:
https://nypost.com/2018/06/30/the-left-needs-to-face-reality-trump-is-winning/

[ July 01, 2018, 09:43 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted July 01, 2018 09:51 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Here is a pic from the ND rally..
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8ulcr6/q_1622/

Here is another I forget right now. SC ?
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/8spe88/new_q_15831584/

[ July 01, 2018, 09:56 AM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters