The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Early Nomination for Darwin Awards

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Early Nomination for Darwin Awards
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted June 23, 2018 11:10 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The guys wife (I guess) is serving time for stupidity, but this guy apparently has no concept of the power of that handgun. What is it anyway? Is that the Israeli gun, it's 50 caliber, is it called a Desert "something"?

This stunt is so incredibly stupid, even if he survived, he should have gone to jail. Stuff like this just makes me sick!

PS remember now, You Tube has restricted firearm instructional videos by Brownells Go figure!

Good hunting. El Bee

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/23/new-video-shows-woman-trying-to-resist-youtube-stunt-that-killed-boyfriend.html

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted June 23, 2018 12:55 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Beyond ignorant. But one less idiot to breed and produce more idiots. Idiocracy, We are living the movie.

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 04:39 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Shaking my head ! wtf was he thinking ?

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 04:40 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I vote to remove all warning labels and watch the average IQ rise daily.

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted June 25, 2018 06:53 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
The video reeks of stupidity. He not only destroyed his own life but the lives of his girlfriend and kids.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters