The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Breaking News

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Breaking News
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2018 03:39 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
*BREAKING NEWS FLASH*

In a show of good faith and the White House's commitment to keeping families together, Jane & Peter Fonda have been arrested and jailed and are now being housed together. More breaking news at 7.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 20, 2018 07:22 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

So now, like the restrooms at Wally World, we now need men's, women's & family detention centers ????
This has been a wee bit of a sore spot with me and the solution is pretty simple.
If you don't want your kids taken away, don't take them along when you rob a bank.
If you don't want your kids taken away, don't take them along when you commit a civil disturbance.
And,
If you don't want your kids taken away, don't enter a country illegally with a troop of snot monsters that the government is going to have to support.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 21, 2018 08:08 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It's amazing to me how the republicans get played by the Media and the demorats. Imagine, the weeping and gnashing of teeth over children in cages!

Kids don't normally go to jail when their mother is arrested for drunk driving, citizen or not. To see the PHONY tears of senators and news anchors makes my blood boil.

And, after all the heat and abuse, Trump gives in! Caved like a cheap suitcase.

Can we make it any easier for these people? Apparently not? Why don't we just have them board a plane, forget the walk through the desert, which makes me so sad! Maybe we can give them vouchers a couple thousand $ McDonalds, whatever it takes, we need more Democrat voters in this country! And, believe it, just like the civil rights act that the Democrats voted against and yet they gained a lifelong loyalty to the democrat party. So, expect accelerated citizenship and more welfare democrats, kiss your country good bye!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS when Laura Bush wades into the situation, you've lost!

edit:http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/21/trump-immigration-order-met-with-shrugs-and-new-demands-from-dems-this-isnt-over.html

[ June 21, 2018, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 21, 2018 02:33 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Bear in mind that President Trump is a deal-maker and a pretty good one at that.
He's taken a no-win issue that the Forces of Evil (Dems) were going to ride all of the way to the mid-term elections and yanked it out from under them.
Now the Dems have nothing but Pelosi babbling into any camera pointed at her and making herself and her Party look like total idiots.
Be of good cheer and do not underestimate the man. Others have been ever since he announced his run and yet, there he is in the Oval Office.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted June 21, 2018 04:55 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
Going way back in my time machine, I wanna see Sheriff Dipshit condemning his own party members for the tons of vitriolic language they have used over the last few days. He accused conservatives of using vitriolic language, and claimed that this is what motivated Jared Loughner's shooting of Gabby Giffords. After the dust settled Jared was really a mentally ill liberal which makes sense since being liberal and mentally ill go hand in hand. These liberals are so full of shit.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 21, 2018 10:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget, registered Democrat, every one of our shooters. Of course, if you watched CNN, you would never be aware of that minor detail. Same type of dishonesty when Comey applies for a warrant from the FISA Court and doesn't bother to tell the judge that the Dossier is unsubstantiated and it was Hillary that commissioned the whole thing.

Trump puts kids in cages! What was he supposed to do, have them placed with a foster family and registered in school while mom and dad shop for a house in a nice neighborhood? Those republicans can be so darn mean!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2018 04:38 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
The cage pics are completely phony ! Typical complicit media the new Pravda !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2018 05:55 AM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
This fake news is what stirs up the "Useful idiots" like this guy:

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2018/06/20/manhunt-for- pennsylvania-man-accused-of-threatening-to-kill-president-trump/

edit to get this photo properyly installed:

[URL=http://s1186.photobucket.com/user/Arznative/media/firing%20squad%20truth.jpg.html]  - [/URL ]

[ June 22, 2018, 05:57 AM: Message edited by: Aznative ]

--------------------

Semp
GOLD STAR MEMBER
Member # 3074

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2018 05:59 AM      Profile for Semp           Edit/Delete Post 
The fastest way to build a wall taller than the one in Game of Thrones is to spread the rumor that all of these illegals will be voting Republican.

The Dems will pour footers tomorrow.

--------------------
Always remember: That court appointed psychiatrist is not your friend.

Posts: 406 | From: Kentucky | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2018 06:25 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Or just spend more time in graveyards on 'registration' drives.

--------------------

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2018 07:10 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/06/national-border-patrol-council-identifies-peter-fonda-as-a-domestic-terrorist-after-he-threatened-to-kidnap-barron-trump/
Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 22, 2018 07:45 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That link, posted above by AZ. Imagine a friggin' MANHUNT for some idiot that threatened to put a bullet in the head of President Trump.

First of all, this guy is a typical blowhard Liberal that maybe owns a 22 rifle and has never been to Washington DC, but here we are, mobilizing a statewide manhunt for the guy that is probably hiding in the weeds outside of town while he sleeps it off.

For EIGHT DAMNED YEARS Conservatives bit their tongue and endured that cocksucker Obama, who's Administration never had a scintilla of scandal, thanks to our corrupt MEDIA. I don't remember ANY NRA MEMBER threatening to kill Obama? This is stuff that "Rules For Radicals" Liberals, Progressives and college professors threaten to do: and they always get away with it, no MANHUNTS, the MEDIA will ignore the threats and the people will never hear another word about it.

Is the world getting crazy? For sure, Liberal political America is going fucking BONKERS over Trump! Imagine? Trump is putting brown babies in CAGES! Kathy what's her name is going to cut off his head and it never occurred to her that somebody would think she was being a little too radical. Liberals always get away with the most outrageous tweets and radical comments and are never held accountable.

Serious question: recall for me the conservative that threatened the life of Barack Obama? When did that happen? Answer: it didn't! Only Liberals get away with threatening ANARCHY!

Our MEDIA has so much to answer for. The "Fourth Estate" has a responsibility to be fair and impartial, except on the editorial pages. It has gotten so bad that they don't bother with impartiality, they go straight for the baldfaced LIE! I'm serious! The Networks should have their licenses revoked for abuse of the public airwaves! Every few years, they are supposed to justify their existence in the public domain. They have exclusive use of the public airwaves, and make millions of dollars and slant the news and they slant everything else. The message is constant, it's 24/7 LIBERAL PROPAGANDA! It's a scandal that they are allowed to get away with it. If we had some sort of checks and balances in the publics information, they would be careful and forced to justify their license to steal $, and their unfettered ability to poison the minds of the American people.

Something is rotten in Denmark!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters