The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Ghost towns, old mines, and stuff... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: Ghost towns, old mines, and stuff...
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 07:08 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Had enough trouble with one daughter she found a good man I have six stunning grand daughters thank God that's none of my business!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 07:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
ko ko, that's a typical "father" type of response. I only have one daughter, a man can't have too many, they always come in handy!

Just yesterday, I had a call. Caller ID said, Jerry Davis.

"Mr Bosinski, not sure if we ever met but I used to date your daughter".

Well, I didn't remember, but one thing lead to another and I wound up giving him her number. Probably 30 minutes later I got a text message from Shelley. Apparently, she had just hung up from talking to Jerry Davis. She said, that he said, that I was a nice guy. I always figured that. But, I also knew that Shell has been happily married for more than 26 years and there weren't many skeletons in her closet so why not give the guy her number, since he didn't sound devious or anything like that. Later on, I wondered if he could have been one of those guys that were jumping off the roof into the pool? Never mind that I used to do stupid shit like that.

Anyway, having daughters comes with certain responsibilities.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 08:51 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Beautiful family Loco!
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 09:33 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I think that I would have told Jerry to give me HIS number and I would pass it on to the daughter so she could decide if she wanted to contact someone from the long ago past.
Yeah, father response. The next time that I show a big muzzle loading pistol to some kid and tell him that this is what I'll blow your nuts off with if your pathetic little pecker comes out of your pants tonight, won't be the first time.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 10:43 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang, Danny. You and the missus sure do throw a fine looking peck o' pups!

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 11:18 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They are a fine looking family, for sure!

Follow up: This morning I got a text message from Shelley.
quote:

lol No, that was Adam and Bruce (jumping off the roof) funny and scary!

Yeah, funny maybe, but I was thinking, that's a 25 foot drop and they are wet and it's slippery and straight down is 9 feet of concrete, requiring that they jump way out to land in the water, and yes I'm thinking blood and/or broken bones, etc. etc. But, that's the way boys show off around girls. Guess who had to put the screen back on? Always thinking of myself.

hey, I got another one! One night, I got up for a drink, (I'm an orange juice addict) and I happened to look out front and see shadows, lots of traffic after midnight in my front yard!

So, I went out the far side garage door and went out front. There were 4 boys with a big bag of toilet paper and stringing it all over the house, the trees and yard. I walked right into the middle of them and they didn't even notice me, I just stood there for several minutes but eventually one of them did. No words at all, me or them, reaching out and grabbing the ones who hadn't noticed me yet. But it didn't take long before they all took off down the street and around the corner, where they were parked out of sight. And, they left the TP, which is what the kids call it; like Shelley's house got TP'ed last night. Actually, it was pretty funny, I wonder if they ever found out it was her dad breaking up the party? That's boys! Yeah. Good luck, Danny!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I should ask her if she ever knew who those guys were?

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lonny
PANTS ON THE GROUND
Member # 19

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 02:03 PM      Profile for Lonny           Edit/Delete Post 
Loco,

Thanks for hanging the pic of your great looking family!

Even waaay back in the pre-pred masters days, IIRC, I remember you as the 'critters and chick' guy that was proud of his family.

I had a suspicion that your kids were mostly grown up by now. Wow, the years have a way of slipping by and kids grow up.

It looks like you have done a great job with the family. Congrats!

Posts: 1209 | From: Lewiston, Idaho USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters