The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2018 03:03 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
ONE WAY IN AND ONE WAY OUT SCHOOLS WITH ARMEED SECURITY AND METAL DETECTORS WTF?

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2018 06:38 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
We are thinking along the same lines, Paul.

For selfish reasons, I worry that these kids that have never known a minute of adversity except not getting "liked" on Facebook, they really don't have a clue as to how the world goes around. Never known a time when they didn't have a cell phone or smartphone and meanwhile, they are groomed with progressive ideas in the classroom.

I sometimes wonder if school shootings are intended as anti gun actions? To give gun control a boost? Something must be done, even if the kid has to do it himself.

I think a certain percentage of the population is rotten to the core. It's a pitiful thing to say but what else could be the reason?

I have a hatred for the Loonie Left but it pales compared to the Liberal hatred for normal conservative people. In some ways, we don't have a chance because they have no morals, they lie and if nothing else, they are all totally dedicated. Conservatives mainly just want to be left alone but Liberals are total control freaks. We must conform. They really are programed. Have you noticed that there is no break in the ranks? They all adhere to the party line.

Not Republicans. They can't even get a farm bill passed when they have the Executive, the House and the Senate....and the Supreme court! Not the Left! They are disciplined, nobody gets out of line. Typical Communist behavior.

Don't mean to get off track but these assholes are playing for blood and they control the youth, and we let it happen, in Academia. They brainwash our youth and we are stupid, we have let it happen.

They will not quit until they have total gun control no matter how much and how many lies they need to tell. It's a slippery slope but once they castrate the Second Amendment, they will criminalize conservative speech, they already talk about it.

Meanwhile, these bastards call the NRA a terrorist organization!

If the Right had any balls, they would start an offensive. This defense isn't working, that's for damned sure!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted May 18, 2018 07:38 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
My wife works as a teachers aid here in rural Idaho.

Guess what ? the teachers are liberal !! they come from all over the place. None from around here, go figure ? they are removing clocks from the walls. Why the kids can't tell time unless it's in a digital format.

As far as these shootings go. You have to remove logic as we know it. There is a movement going on. Are these shooters being triggered somehow ?

There is something going on & it's evil. Pure & simple. It's time to buckle up folks, this shit ain't going away.

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2018 04:34 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
There are some good kids that are real people not many but some. Many parents have left the raising of their children to the school system therein lies the problem. I think having it good and easy all the time creates a lot of this. life is just too cushy. Adversity builds character even our poor have cell phones don't need to work taxpayers pave their way, have thousand dollar tattoo's and sneakers I cant afford! as a wise old philosopher from upland once said Weeze fukd !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2018 05:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And, the geezer from Upland received this comment in my SPAM, this morning. Proving at least that we have an audience.

quote:

Blue Gene bluegene1911@excite.netHide
To nbosin nbosin@aol.com
hey ole LB, i have to imagine that you or one (or several) of your HM's thrillbillies have the purrrfect solution to school shootings. You welfare, ar-15 totin' no good sum' beaches surely have it all figured out

awww, fuck it

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2018 08:14 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
"Thrillbillies"

??............. Ya know, I kinda like it !!

Redneck thrillbilly.

Yeah !!
Put down your smart phone & take a walk with me. [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2018 08:54 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
"I sometimes wonder if school shootings are intended as anti gun actions?"

I have thought this for a very long time now. Brits lost gun privileges over a school shooting in Scotland and Aussies lost gun privileges over a school shooting there. In America we don't have gun privileges. We have rights guaranteed us by the constitution.

There is overwhelming evidence that the Sandy Hook shooting never happened.

The guy who shot up the theater in Colorado blurted out "An evil therapist made me do it." It was reported but suddenly the story disappeared.

I don't exactly know how they're doing it but I believe it's a concerted effort to disarm us and since it's primarily Democrats doing it it's easier to believe.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2018 02:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Moe, I have heard that claim before but can't see how it is possible for a conspiracy of that magnitude, similar to, "we really didn't land on the moon." That would take a lot of Media people to be in on it, and for what purpose? To view guns in an unfavorable light? There are those already predisposed to view guns as evil and others that think they are all American as apple pie. These two types are intrenched and will never agree on anything.

However, it's like I always say; show your support for wildlife, buy a hunting and fishing license, whether you use it or not. The "anti" people think wild animals sprout like weeds, they don't need management or support of any kind. They fail to realize that the state game and fish agencies support game and non game species. I'm in favor of forcing bird watchers buying a hunting and fishing license. As it is, hunters and fishermen carry all wildlife on their backs and the general public is clueless. Never mind the Pittman Robertson revenues from sporting goods, the general public has no idea who is paying for their nature hikes and wilderness canoe trips in pristine wilderness.

In other words, sportsmen don't get the credit they deserve. If we didn't support wildlife, nobody would. And all we ask is the chance to take a bird or two every autumn. Anyway, getting back to concerted efforts to take away our "deer rifles", when they do that, wildlife will suffer, guaranteed. Nobody else gives a shit.

And the assholes get away with labeling the NRA as a TERRORIST ORGANIZATION ! Free speech is different from irresponsible speech. It's not just a matter of opinion, ignorant speech is dangerous. La Pierre was mercilessly hammered for saying, the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. That's so obvious, it's painful but it went right over the heads of the Media. And, it doesn't require a damned badge to get the job done.

However, you better believe that I personally would think twice before intervening in something that I am not personally involved in. Yeah, I might/probably would do it, but the first thing would probably involve wearing handcuffs and mistreating my firearm. That's another thing that pisses me off, the way law enforcement treats citizen personal firearms, all bundled up and tossed around. They sure as hell don't treat confiscated firearms with any respect when I watch the newsreels!

Anyway
Good hunting; if you're lucky
El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

NVWalt
Does not claim to be overly bright!
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted May 19, 2018 04:53 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
And don't forget...The New World Order can't happen until The United States citizens are disarmed!!!

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Posts: 636 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2018 04:01 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
You nailed it Walt!

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2018 03:05 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And another thing . . . . . .
How about banning the endless violent video games that influence 'the children' ????

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted May 20, 2018 11:16 PM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
And what about all those Ridalin(sp) children? I have had to deal with a few adults,?, that were Ridalin kids and they were wacko. It was good to see Oli North try to address that issue. Granted not all of them are nuts but the stats as I have read here and there sure leads one to wonder about how much harm that drug does over all. But hell, those utopian schools know what they are doing, right?

--------------------
Support Communism and help destroy the United States of America ! VOTE DEMOCRAT. "In the end, they aren't coming after me. They are coming after you!" D.Trump

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2018 03:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I have a nephew who was a ridilin kid nearly fifty and still living with mom and dad.

--------------------

NVWalt
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2018 06:15 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Still living with mommy and daddy is pretty common with them. The ones I do know just can't grasp doing anything on their own and still want mommy and daddy to take care of them. Really a sad state of affairs really.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted May 21, 2018 07:30 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
My former daughter in law was busy getting my oldest grandson Aaron on the Ritalin. He had to report to the school secretary at noon for one slow down pill every day. My wife was disgusted, didn't think he needed it, but mom and her doctor and the school did. I don't know about this Brave New World? Thanks, Obama!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 12:33 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
One thing we can do is to get our children out of the public schools.

My wifey has always been into the anti-norm'- alternative medicines, no vaccines, home births, and home school. WHAT?? Home School??

Almost 20 years ago, everyone thought we were crazy. Today, people are waking up to the fact that public schools push agendas and teach theories as fact and even teach falsehoods and lies! Heck, avoiding all of those were just incidental fringe benefits. We initially home-schooled for different reasons. We wanted them to learn a biblical view of creation by intelligent design - not from goo to you by way of the zoo! We also wanted to spend a lot more time with our children (literally thousands of hours) to concentrate on character. Public school is a crumby place to learn character (I'm NOT saying good parents can't or won't raise their children well even if they have to send their children to public school).

I am just so glad that my wife pushed for that so long ago. I have no regrets about it and I am proud that we did (even though I was extremely against it at first) and I believe it was one of the best things we ever chose to do! We have graduated two. Four to go.

Dang, I love my chick. She has raised us up 6 of finest human critters that I have ever met. I am one of those dudes that definitely, married way up!!

[ June 24, 2018, 12:40 AM: Message edited by: Locohead ]

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 04:28 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Danny you guys definitely did it right , public education is a joke wrapped in lies !

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters