The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » WHERE IS KO KO? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: WHERE IS KO KO?
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 07, 2018 05:55 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Expecting him bright and early, like last time. Not yet? I'll keep you, us, everybody posted. LB

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31450 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted May 07, 2018 12:58 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, ko ko and his lovely bride finally showed up and she put the blame squarely where it belonged since she told him he was taking the wrong offramp. Why don't men listen to wives? This has been a problem for quite a few years now!

Here's the deal, and it's such an obscure problem, that even though it happens more times than I care to remember, it's still hard to believe that it's a problem, at all.

See, MountainAve, is a major offramp on the San bernardino Freeway, and on the 210 Freeway. It is one of the 2 or 3 busiest streets in the City of Upland.

So, when directions say to exit on Mountain, south, that's easy as pie. But, I keep forgetting that there is another "Mountain" exit 20 miles west of here, I think it's in the city of Duarte or Monrovia? So, Richard sees Mountain and exits and winds up a little lost and late. It's no big deal, we had no time specified to drop in on his way home, but I was expecting him a lot earlier.

Over the years, I have had people get lost in exactly the same way and I never expect it? I almost think it's more confusing to bring it up, that there is another "Mountain" 20 miles from here?

Well, live and learn.

So, we had a nice visit, (the four of us)....since Pinky insisted on being the center of attention. He showed me his trophy, very impressive, indeed! And, in all the chatter, I failed to invite them upstairs to see my Trophy Room, but there is always next time.

Thanks for stopping in, ko ko. We had an enjoyable, but too short visit.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted May 07, 2018 09:35 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Made it home safely.
Yes, very nice visit. Looking forward to a repeat.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
World Famous Smoke Dancer
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 01:04 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Richard! Who's Richard?? Is that English for Kokopelli??

--------------------
I love my critters and chick!!!! :)

Posts: 2219 | From: CO | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 04:54 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, much like Danny is English for 'SmokeDancer'.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 06:54 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I had to reread this thread.

Nowhere is the name, "Richard" mentioned?

Everybody calls him, dick.

What's going on, Loco?

<shrug>

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 07:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leo your proof reading skills need some attention....

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 07:04 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Leo your proof reading skills need some attention....

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 24, 2018 07:14 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, yes I see what you mean!

Now, explain why you are in the habit of double posting?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 25, 2018 03:43 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Its my puter its slightly retarded !

--------------------

Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2018 08:13 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
"So, Richard sees Mountain and exits and winds up a little lost and late."

--------------------

Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2018 08:17 AM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Now Leonard,
How many Letter F's are there in the following sentence....anyone can try... I posted this many years ago....

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE YEARS

[ June 27, 2018, 05:09 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2018 10:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I see 4. What do I win?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2018 10:46 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
It really bugs me when I have offered directions on how to get here and somebody throws me a curve by traveling the 210 freeway where I always forget that there is a street in Monrovia called Mountain, and it's at least 20 miles from here. Never mind that the poor lad has been here before....right? It's not so much ko ko, but others also have fallen for that offramp! It's sorta like MAIN STREET. They are all tied together, I guess?

When Higgins lived in Scottsdale, he gave me directions exiting highway, 101, which is kind of stupid since around here, everybody thinks of PCH, the Coast Highway, which is actually US 101.

Anyway, he said take 101 and take an exit about ten miles and head south. So, I took 101 and after driving about 25-30 miles and not seeing the street he said to exit, I called him, worried. And he couldn't figure it out; gee maybe, I dunno?

What he failed to consider is that that freeway is a big semi circle and the first exit coming from the west, like I was, is way out in Avondale. So, of course, I didn't think he would want me to drive all the way through Phoenix and then turn around and come back northwest. This is the terminus of that freeway, it loops up to Scottsdale and the drops back down, bypassing downtown Phoenix. Well, Duh!

Anyway, same thing, only different. But still, Higgins telling me to come in through the backdoor, that's a little bigger mistake since I followed his specific instructions. But with ko ko, I just said take Mountain, last year. This year, no further instructions and he still messed up.

Excuse me for beating this to death, it's a slow news day.

Except! It just got real exciting because Supreme Court Justice Kennedy just announced his retirement, which will cause the Lefties to FREAK OUT! And, I mean that in the literal sense of the word. They are going to have a complete shit fit over Trump getting another Supreme Court Nomination! This should be fun!

Good hunting. El Bee

[ June 27, 2018, 10:47 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2018 11:35 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, words I live by; "Seems like I've been lost here before." [Eek!]

--------------------

Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2018 12:28 PM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I see 6
Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2018 01:19 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
6 here too.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2018 01:42 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Sex of them.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted June 27, 2018 08:24 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard,
Why do you only see 4 F's??? Try again!!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 28, 2018 05:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Because I used a sneaky Democrat method of fixing it. Check it out!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted June 28, 2018 06:49 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Lol..Dang LB was right!

[ June 28, 2018, 06:50 AM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Locohead
Member # 15

Icon 1 posted June 28, 2018 07:38 PM      Profile for Locohead   Email Locohead         Edit/Delete Post 
LOL right he is!!

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted June 29, 2018 12:18 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
And the proper democratic response;
"THAT'S NOT FAIR !!"

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted June 29, 2018 03:54 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Life is not fair KoKo I'm sure you know that its just a big kick in the nuts ! lol Fuk a liberal they are truly deranged !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted June 29, 2018 05:31 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, what's coming, Paul? Seriously, it's worse than a divorce, Liberals and Conservatives aren't on the same wavelength. The problem I have with the situation, being a live and let live sort, is the other side is completely intolerant, they are total control freaks and they hate us. This hate allows them to justify illegal and unethical methods, as in; the ends justifies the means. It's Rules For Radicals all over again. The crowds, the demonstrations on Wall Street, pooping on the sidewalk and they think it's fair that Lois Learner discriminates against the Tea Party. The Tea Party has a peaceful, orderly demonstration and stays after to clean the place up. They pull a parade permit, the other side never bothers with that stuff, etc etc.

Liberals are so stuck on social revolution by any means necessary and there is no compromise, it must be done their way, lie cheat and steal, you really cannot deal with these assholes. Indoctrination of the short attention span folks and focus on some bullshit issue like "children in cages" and as usual, what they accuse us of, is what they have been doing all along! That Fucking Obama must go down as the worst lawless president in our history and the cocksucker is still agitating in the background with his "Organizing For America" Outfit. He doesn't appreciate how Bush left him alone and never criticized him for using his phone and his pen writing "Executive Orders" that could be erased with another Republican Stroke of a pen.

The triple team of Liberal Democrats, Academia and the FUCKING Media are working hard to destroy America and convert the country into something the Europeans would admire. We are so stupid to be paying for 22% of the operating budget of the United Nations and giving foreign aid to those asshole that vote against our interests 88% of the time. Trump is trying to shame all those Progressive countries to pay at least 2% of their own defense. Merkel has ruined her country by allowing a million military age males to immigrate with no skills, and no means of support, and a demand for Sheria Law, honor killings, gang rape of any incautious woman on the street....what could possibly go wrong?

Anyway, that's their problem. And we have progressives here that are shitting their pants over Trumps tariffs. Oh wow, the Chinese and the Europeans will retaliate! BFD! None of these people seem to realize how the US supports the whole damned world with our financial system and our military. The North Koreans and the Iranians get cut off with sanctions and they can't do shit, they are strangled. Imagine, their billions of dollars frozen in Oman? How is that possible? That's the situation we have built, really, nothing moves if we sanction foreign countries behavior, including the Commies. You know, Russia ain't got shit, they are really backwards, the whole economy existing on sales of natural gas to western Europe, and the western Europeans happily stick their head in the noose and allow the Russians to intimidate them.

It's the same with China. Those assholes are smart. We have a class of people that own technology and export it to China, whole factories transported and a thousand employees fired s that they get rich-er by paying pennies on the dollar in labor. This system has been going on for way too long and we are allowing the Chinese to strangle us with our own rope. If we didn't buy the product, they wouldn't make the product. We are the largest consumers in the friggin' world. We should be employing our people to make the things we want but our politicians have created a situation that benefits the Chinese at our expense. Imagine, the Pentagon buys computer chips from China. As I understand it, we haven't made radios or TV's in this country in 25 years? Where are we going to get this stuff if the shit hits the fan? It's all shortsighted, a few people make a buck and in the meantime, a backward country like China is now the #2 economy in the world, forget Europe, forget Russia! And, we let that happen!

Maybe one of these days this country will wake up to it's own best interests? There is no doubt that China and Russia do not make a move unless it is beneficial to them. No charity from anybody but the US. Sure, China will build a Port or some infrastructure that ultimately benefits them but when disaster strikes anywhere in the world, it's the United States that comes forward with the relief, and of course, it's expected and little appreciated. I think it's time that we looked out for ourselves. Trump might be a genius with his MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. I mean, can he do it, with the Democrats and the Media fighting him every step of the way?

I say, Build the Damned Wall! Slow down on this immigration stuff. Same thing, these people have nothing to offer, they demand welfare as soon as they get across, they are a financial burden. The whole system of foreign aid is a house of cards. We get nothing back except spit in our face, if we are lucky?

We could have ruled the world, if we wanted, right after WWII. Still could, but we aren't that sort of people. If we could just move forward with a purpose, I had reservations about Trump but I think, with a bit of luck, that he can get something done if Soros and Obama would stop nipping at his heels. At this point, I'm all for him. His rallies have always made Hillary's look anemic in comparison, he can fill an arena with enthusiastic crowds. All the Left can do is demonstrate and burn shit down! It's time for somebody on the Left to wake up to the damage they are doing by driving a wedge between the people with no solution besides, do it my way, or the highway!

Sorry, end of rant!
If I have the wrong idea, please point it out, comments welcome.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters