The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » The company name really suits them...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The company name really suits them...
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2018 08:53 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/17/dicks-sporting-goods-to-destroy-all-unsold-firearms-pulled-from-shelves-after-parkland-shooting.html

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2018 10:26 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
never been to Dicks don't plan on going fukem1

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2018 10:34 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I've been once.
You're not missing much.
Even less so now.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted April 17, 2018 06:44 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
Dick's. There was never a store with a more appropriate name. FUG'EM

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 18, 2018 07:11 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I wrote about this a few years ago. Bitched about it would be a more accurate word.

But, there was built a few years ago up next to the freeway, a big shopping center with a Target and Home Depot, etc. And, a Dick's Sporting Goods.

So I went in there once, just to check it out. Looked around, and finally had to ask; where's the guns, where's the camo, where's the fishing rods? Nope, we don't have that stuff in California. All they want is tennis togs and running shoes and golf shirts.

We used to have a rather large local store here called Chick's. Same theme, mainly clothing. Anyway, I will never step foot in a Dick's Sporting Goods again.

I have a hard time believing that bullshit anyway? Really, DESTROY all GUNS? That takes a committed Lefty to do something like that? They must be in New York or Kalifornia, or no stockholders?

All that shows you is how fucked up the Left is. Unless it's like that congresswoman that sawed her husband's AR15 in half, they don't actually have any guns in inventory anyway? AS I think about it, that makes the most sense since Liberals are LIARS of the first order. Remember, it's RULES FOR RADICALS.

Did I mention that Hillary did her Master's Thesis on Saul Alinski's RULES FOR RADICALS? That tells you where that Bitch's head was at, fifty years ago! Pure Che Gevarra Communism. Hello? Didn't America have the book on Hillary Rodham a very long time ago? Something has to be done, I don't know when or what but at some point, people are not going to take this shit any more.

It's like declaring California a sanctuary state and loo at the backlash that is starting to develop. The whole city of San Diego opted out, for one, not to mention Barstow. These Liberals are too bold, need to be cut down to size.

End of rant
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2018 03:18 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
let the bodies hit the floor !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2018 11:13 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
While Dick's deserves scorn, let's not forget Walmart. They quit selling guns in California quite a while ago. They still sell ammo though. At first, you could order firearms via catalogue, just no display. As of now, I think it's policy that they also do not display knives....just photographs of knives. The actual knives are behind the counter, hidden away. Walmart doesn't sell any knife that would interest me anyway, but it's the idea, scary stuff! So, fuk 'em!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 19, 2018 01:23 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
What..............?????
A $2.97 hunting knife made in China isn't good enough for you ???

[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2018 04:03 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
You are killing me KoKo!

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted April 20, 2018 04:07 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
China mart in AZ. still displays Knives' and guns and sell ammo its where I go to renew my hunting Lic. and get my OTC tags.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2018 10:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Let's get back to the real problem. Liberals. Liberals who own sporting goods stores.

-

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted April 21, 2018 02:52 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Question;
Is Turner's still in Calif. & if so, are they still selling guns ?????

--------------------

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters