The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » This is a good commentary on the gun stupids

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This is a good commentary on the gun stupids
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 14 posted March 26, 2018 03:54 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/in-defense-of-gunsplaining/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31267 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2018 04:45 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
You want gun stupid ????
There was a feature on my home-page this morning that a school administrator in Penn. has a plan to place buckets of rocks in classrooms so students can throw rocks at an active shooter !!!!!
I've heard of bringing a knife to a gun-fight but a bucket of rocks ??????
I've been thinking on it off & on all day and I'm pretty sure that this is the stupidest thing that I've ever heard in my entire life.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7482 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
NVWalt
Knows what it's all about
Member # 375

Icon 1 posted March 27, 2018 02:32 AM      Profile for NVWalt           Edit/Delete Post 
Don't forget that for the NEW WORLD ORDER to succeed.You have to DISARM AMERICA!!!!!
And they have been working on doing that ever since I was in elementary school.
Gun free zones were made to HELP promote these tragedies so that they have a better agenda.
We are in a real fight for our constitutional rights here.
Do any of you remember Krushchev (sp) telling us that they will win because they will "Bury you from within." The writing is on the wall for any person of reasonable intelligence to see. But then I am speaking to the choir here.

--------------------
Idiocracy. Started as a comedy and is now a documentary about the U.S.

Posts: 621 | From: Tellico Plains, TN | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters