The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » If you bring that AR with us one more time man.... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Author Topic: If you bring that AR with us one more time man....
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2018 09:47 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Never fish next to graffiti !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
TOM64
Knows what it's all about
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2018 02:58 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Just remember Diane was thinking real hard about including those sniper rifles with scopes on them so they can't miss too...

They want em all and by dividing us, they think they'll get em.

I'm not as easily convinced!

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2018 03:13 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
At least her heart is in the right place.

Never trust a fucking Liberal!

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31467 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Grizz
Member # 4626

Icon 1 posted March 22, 2018 07:52 PM      Profile for Grizz           Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the tip Tom. I'll try and remember that, Rick.

--------------------
I don't hunt with the pack.

Posts: 95 | From: So Cal | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2018 06:28 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I just happened to think of something. Back when I was a kid, in Minneapolis we had several lakes a ten year old could get to on a bike. I don't remember ever seeing graffiti, anywhere? The word hadn't been invented yet and when it was, it applied, exclusively, to New York Subway and then, thanks to movies, otherwise I wouldn't have known it existed?

But, that's another thing. Watch a train go by and try to find a boxcar without extensive, colorful, artful and talented graffiti. Now, think of why they lock up spray paint at Home Depot. All that "ART" produced with shoplifted spray paint.

Here's another thought, while I'm pondering civilization. Look, I'm not ready to give up on society and our culture, but it seems apparent that we exist in a parallel universe. Just think about the photos of the 23 or 24 year old home schooled bomber. To me, he looks totally average, clean-cut "kid" but we have people like the Las Vegas shooter and this "Rebel without a Cause" mad Bomber living side by side with normal, sane people that are horrified just by watching a kid crash on his skateboard and for sure cannot grasp things like beheadings and students hosing down classmates with a wicked AR15, or some "high capacity" handgun. And, all these people can't figure out how it is happening because the authorities have already made these places safe gun free zones? Seems illogical, but the most likely scene of a slaughter is a gun free zone.

Anyway, think about it. Every day we see evidence that our society is rotten to the core. I suggest we live side by side with twisted, fucked up people that look just like us. Maybe you think I'm out of line but I blame the Liberal element. There's not a damned thing wrong with the NRA but a hell of a lot wrong with Planned Parenthood. I think we are losing? Our core values are insignificant compared with the likes of FaceBook and Google. People with their nose in a goddamned smartphone ain't even worth mentioning anymore. I used to question the wisdom of allowing ten year olds a cell phone. But, dad is conned into it because Verizon practically gives away 4 phones for the price of one and now, 3 year olds know more about how to operate them than I do. And, that doesn't take much because I'm still in the stage where I only know how to turn them on. What's an App?

This technology is killing us. The Unabomber told us so, when he first started blowing up total strangers.

Look around. Half the people are Liberals, maybe more? And, they are sick, they have a mental illness. Who else would vote for Crooked Hillary and firmly believes, via groupthink, that Donald Trump is unfit to be President. But Oprah is. And, Obama was. And, W was too stupid to step out of the rain. That's another clue: all Republicans are stupid.

Okay, I'm done. Or, almost done. I am glad I won't be around to see what this country looks like in 20-30-40-50 years. Improved? Don't make me laugh! We are going to hell in a hand basket, is what!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2018 07:50 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
No Leo we are going to hell in a jet ! I was raised a catholic and did not push religion on my children , my bad , they should have been in church every Sunday. I still recoil at Catholicism but today am a devote Christian. we have drifted so far from our core values that a return may be unsurmountable. My children were even less with their children and so it goes ! as a wise old coyote hunter once said weeze fucked !

P.S. I really don't like the new Pope !

[ March 23, 2018, 07:53 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2018 12:11 PM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
After reading LB and Pauls post you would think the world has gone to shit! It might be going that way but here in Oklahoma we still respect god,country and family. I see people everyday that will open a door for a lady or child say hello to a stranger. They will come out of the woodwork to help there fellow man, I have seen it happen time after time in my 60 yrs of being on gods green earth. You boys every thought about moving to the Great Plains of the USA it's a great place to live and raise a family. Now before you get all upset, let me say I'm not trying to start a pissing contest on who's right or wrong just giving you my 2 cents. As my Grandpa would say any day above ground is good day.
Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2018 12:27 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Eddie
I get it , I love that people that love the people but we are in harsh times. we have an entire generation that respects nothing! it scare
s me! I want to see the good but the media wields the power and it makes it difficult for anyone to see the truth . we the majority hired Donald Trump to drain the swamp what a task he has. I don't want to go all negative but we have a rough road and Ill probably be dead before the course is right !

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2018 03:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
First of all, I identify with Paul's previous post. I could have written it myself.

Second, Eddie. I have to tell you that I so admire the people and the State of Oklahoma. I've only passed through and I did go for a visit last year and saw nothing that would change my opinion in the slightest. And, I used to think Okies were a bunch of hillbillies. Wrong. I could actually live there, I am in tune with the whole concept.

Now, having said that....if I move anywhere, the odds on favorite is Arizona. If it don't work out, Oklahoma might be my next choice, if they will take a Kalifornia refuge? AZ only accepts us very grudgingly.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

TOM64
Member # 561

Icon 1 posted March 23, 2018 03:54 PM      Profile for TOM64           Edit/Delete Post 
Everybody who's anybody in okie land has spent time in Kalifornia, including me but I was a child and had no say.

We definitely have our work cut out for us and a tv ban would be a great start! Of course then we have Twitter and face book and of course the wild wild web.

Electricity is of the devil!

Posts: 2283 | From: okieland | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2018 06:59 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
My best friends have always been okies never met one I didn't like! had two buddies when I was ten we built a still in their backyard made vodka out of taters I can still feel the burn! Raced motorcycles with another ! shot coyotes with Kelly J. he's a dog hog but I didn't care. best folks on the planet! And then there's
Geordie !

[ March 24, 2018, 07:31 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2018 07:57 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey El Bee;
Just got back from the swap meet. Saw a bumper sticker that you would have liked........."Liberal - Someone so open minded that all of their brains have leaked out ! "

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7584 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 24, 2018 09:01 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
roflmao !

--------------------

Grizz
Member # 4626

Icon 1 posted March 25, 2018 07:00 PM      Profile for Grizz           Edit/Delete Post 
I once saw a bumper sticker that read.
"Had I known things were going to get this bad, I'd a picked my own cotton." Rick

--------------------
I don't hunt with the pack.

Posts: 95 | From: So Cal | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged
Eddie
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2018 03:02 PM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
That's a good one!!!
Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 26, 2018 03:30 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
My recently deceased girlfriend from Oklahoma used to say all the time, in response to certain reports on the TV:

"We should've picked our own cotton".

I never failed to chuckle at the politically incorrect irony. Also; fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters