The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Q (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Q
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2018 03:56 AM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
That Titan XD is kind of weird. Neither fish nor fowl.

Can't tow or haul with the big boys. Doesn't have the ride and can't fit in the same places as the half tons. A lot of parts not found on anything else. Has not gotten good reviews, isn't selling well, I predict a short production life. Could be an expensive PITA to maintain if you were to try and keep one going a long time.

I'd pass.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2018 04:33 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Datsun took a big swing with the 240z and hit it out of the park they just got better from there . What I don't get is why you are lukewarm on Toyotas they run forever. When we were young I bought my wife a Corolla 300k miles later gave to my daughter it was still goin strong. We had a 4wd Tacoma we drove for four years sold it to my son he drove it for four years and got all of his money back. I have a 2007 FJ Cruiser with 160 K miles that still retains 90% of retail they are good cars. Correction great cars! (edited to correct tundra to Tacoma my bad ).

[ March 20, 2018, 06:42 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2018 06:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks for the review, Dave.

My Power Wagon had a Mitsubishi Diesel in it when I bought it. Long story but I went back to original 360 V8, which was a lot of work. I finally sold it to a member after 500,000 miles, & twenty years later. It's now stationed up in Nevada, near Elko, so you may see it here and there once in a while. If you do, keep on driving, if you know what I mean?

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: yeah Paul, I'm sure you don't get it, neither do I? One thing they do have over Toyota is the RS and the new one I forget what it's called but I saw one in the showroom, I think they get around $190,000 for it? And, of course, the 370Z is a nice looking rig, in my opinion. The Ricers seem to hold up pretty good with Euros, they tell me.

[ March 20, 2018, 06:44 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31459 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 20, 2018 11:42 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
That pricey one is the Nissan GT-R base price 111k and change ! Think it's more if you want glass in the holes LOL

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters