The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Q (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Q
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 09, 2018 11:58 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Grab some coffee this is a complex site.

I believe Q is a team of Trump insiders, much is in code. One kinda has to read between the lines.
http://we-go-all.com/

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2018 05:00 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
A little sketchy !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2018 07:29 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://www.reddit.com/r/greatawakening/comments/7pkdct/who_is_q_6min_video/
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2018 08:09 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Sketchy? Reminded me of 4chan. Just like 1984, everybody has a number. Actually, I couldn't figure it out. What's it about?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2018 08:49 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
It is nonsense.
Im locking this thread.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
NeilA
Knows what it's all about
Member # 6789

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2018 09:08 AM      Profile for NeilA   Email NeilA         Edit/Delete Post 
I got all excited that Dave had pulled something delicious out of a smoker. Oh well.,

I couldn’t figure it out. Maybe I’ll try again.

Posts: 28 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2018  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2018 09:21 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's exactly my attitude. I looked at that jumbled bullshit and truly, could not figure out what was/is going on? All those numbers, and where is this mysterious Q person and what is his profound messaging?

It's a crazymaker. What's the point? What is the motive? Who are those people with numbers that are posting unfathomable comments? Who are the players? What the fuck are they talking about? What's halfchan? This shit could drive you nuts, a comment about Obama, another about what's his name, Snowden? What the hell are we supposed to gather from a couple words, a half a sentence? I must be really slow?

If somebody know how to navigate through all the bullshit, please let me know.

THANKS DAVE?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2018 09:34 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I was reading and when they told me Sonny Bono was a member of the Scientology headquarters that were raided by the FBI I almost lost it! He's been dead long time GI.

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2018 09:36 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Good one Dave ! Kinda like the onion for conspiracy nuts !

--------------------

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2018 12:20 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I've been following Q about two weeks now. I'm starting to grasp. It takes awhile.

I know, I really threw myself out there on this one. I fully expected to be called an idiot.

Be patient & check updates daily. You might thank me somewhere down the road.

Did anyone watch the video link I posted ?

There are more, that was the shortest one.

Q is trying to tell us Trump is working for us. The media can't be trusted, he is leaking info out there in code, you will start to understand in time as with myself.

I'm guessing they're trying to throw the enemy off ?

(edit) copied off great awakening.
The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, everything has meaning.
Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you trust Trump?
Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do.
How would you succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
Get comfy, believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.
Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups.)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.
Rules.

[ March 10, 2018, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted March 10, 2018 12:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm locking this thread! Mark said he would, but he forgot, as usual.

And, Ol' Dave is being kept under surveillance for 30 days, and I hope we're not too late? If you want to know why, just read his last post....some scary shit!

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: +++ it just dawned on me, Scientology! L Ron Hubbard, Spaceships parked behind the comet. Bring $5, a plastic bag and new tennis shoes, no shoe laces! Keep Dave away from sharp objects. Kool Aid will be provided.

[ March 10, 2018, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted March 10, 2018 01:19 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
https://qanonposts.com/images/9e06083c667b13d4f514010234bca3f49b770426dd401b56f69f882f13480a13.jpeg
knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted March 11, 2018 04:24 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I've found THIS WEB PAGE to be a great resource of information regarding current events...
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2018 08:26 AM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
....and I thought we heard from Quinton. [Roll Eyes]

Lord help me, and them pygmies!

Krusty

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2018 09:25 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Me, too, K. LOL

-

I recently posted that Trump's tweets are a lot like coyote shit. If you stumble across a pile, it's there for a reason. Coyotes don't just shit in random spots. They shit with purpose, and each turd carries an important message to other coyotes. To a non-coyote, they just appear unimportant, and maybe even a bit offensive, but it takes a coyote to really understand the importance of any coyote turd they find.

Same with Trump tweets. There are a lot of them, and to the non-Trump person, they look to just be getting slung around willy-nilly when, in fact, each one carries an important message to his like-minded followers. If it weren't for the Trump turds, er, tweets, we would be left to have only the mainstream media filtered version of what Trump meant, which is generally completely inaccurate, if not willfully misleading.

I think Trump is extreme in his judicious application of the concept of the Overton Window, where he says something outrageous and extreme knowing that people will wig the fuck out over it, so he then backs it off and they say, "Oh, that's better. Whew!!!"

Let me explain. Using a scale of 1-10, with one being "meh" and ten being "batshit crazy", Trump addresses an issue where he sees the need to make changes and his idea falls somewhere around a 6 on the scale. Knowing that he'll get blow back when the candy ass libtards start crying and running to their safe places, he knows from experience that if he shoots straight at proposing the 6-level idea, by the time the shit clears, he'll be lucky to have gotten a 4 approved. But, if he goes full retard and opens with a 9 or even 10-level proposal, the libtards will explode and drive him back to that 6 (which he wanted in the first place), and they'll all exhale collectively before sitting down, wiping their brows and think that they've done something grand, not realizing that Trump played them and won.

A month or so ago, he had a meeting on immigration. Didn't order the press to leave the room and, for the first time, we got to see "live" how those meetings work. Trump asked for the Dems ideas on all things immigration and they had no choice but to show their hands right there on live television. They had no option of leaving the room, finding a reporter and lying their asses off about what was said and done in that meeting, effectively disarming the libtards.

I see him doing the same thing with Dems on the current gun issue. Diane Feinstein about pissed herself with glee when Trump suggested she throw her wish list into the new gun control legislation, too, and that stupid bitch was running with the hook and bait. What Trump was doing was compelling them to show their entire hand to the American public so that when the bill got thrown out, so would all of their grandiose ideas - fully and soundly rejected in the fresh air of full view by the American public, and there would be no way that Feinstein or any of those other Nazis would be able to deny who and what they are.

You would think that the libs and the media would learn their lesson. Shit, even a dog gets gun shy eventually, but not a liberal. They keep taking the bait and wiping the shit off their face before they go running in for another heaping helping of stupid.

I'm ready for the next Revolution. Me and my .223 Killing Machine are locked and loaded. Mainly for meth heads right now, but I can always switch targets.

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2018 12:43 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Lance, this thread will be in evidence at your trial. Good luck splainin' what you meant by most of it. <wink> That 223, is it one of those assault rifles we have been hearing about, or did you mean 5.56? I hope you didn't acquire it intending to kill 'yotes? It can't be done.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted March 12, 2018 07:10 PM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
Yep. It's full semi-auto and everything!!!

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2018 05:57 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Krusty;
How goes things in Virginia ???
Deer ? Coyotes ?.......Feral Pigs ????
Or have you turned into one of those gentlemen quail hunters wearing tweeds ??? [Smile]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 13, 2018 07:26 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Krusty? The gentleman quail hunter? With a $20,000 side by side 28 gauge? I can almost see it. The "Q" smoked him out. I've heard through the grapevine that Quentin doesn't have a computer, just a phone. It's the damned phone that drives me nuts!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS It's ok Dave, Q was before your time.

edit: and Lance. What is with Photobucket? That site pisses me off regularly!

[ March 13, 2018, 07:29 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Krustyklimber
prefers the bunny hugger pronunciation: ky o tee
Member # 72

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2018 02:03 AM      Profile for Krustyklimber   Email Krustyklimber         Edit/Delete Post 
Kokopelli,

Actually, still, none of the above... Virginia is funny about their hunting licenses, *and only in the last couple years have allowed hunting on Sundays.

I have to retake hunter safety, they didn't give out certificates, in 1974, in Washington... just a little patch you sewed onto your hunting vest or jacket and even if I knew what ever happened to that little patch it wouldn't be accepted as completion of an approved course. Beyond that, being a "new hunter" I'm required to do an apprenticeship, which requires finding someone to hunt with me (*or there's a series of hoops I can jump through, to circumvent this requirement... *IF I understand correctly).

I thought Washington had one of the most confusing sets of hunting laws, until I got here. [Roll Eyes]

There's also a pattern of user groups screwing each other to the wall, here, and the tweed set is one of the worst of them.
In many counties it's not legal to call predators and shoot them... [Eek!]
It's how the horse and hound guys, and the just hound hunting guys, have managed to keep the fox hunting for themselves (*again if I understand correctly, the coyote which is a rarity for the most part can be shot only as a target of opportunity in these areas).

I've only recently relocated (*again), and have three different counties rules to try to come to grips with before I even bother trying to deal with private land access... which, without a local accent, is often a tough nut to crack.
I live pretty much adjacent to a very large WMA (Wildlife Management Area), one which I cannot call predators in... but would be allowed to trap them... it's really messed up here.

So that leaves me, now overlooking the Shenandoah River, with fishing as my main area of recreational focus.
A couple years ago I picked up a little pontoon boat, which I haven't gotten to use as much as I'd like to yet, hopefully that's change in the near future. [Wink]

-

All in all though, things are good, here.

Krusty

--------------------
Think about how stupid the average person is, then realize that half of them are stupider than that!

Posts: 1912 | From: Deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2018 07:02 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Good grief .......... [Eek!]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7576 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2018 09:46 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Holy mackerel Krusty I think Id shoot myself! That sounds really screwed up !
I love Arizona more each day !

[ March 14, 2018, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2018 05:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Damn, if that isn't exactly the boat that Krusty would have.

Krusty, are you making calls or not?

It sure sounds like Liberals are the ones writing regulations in Virginia.

Good hunting.El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2018 06:43 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I still maintain that the State of Washington has the worst Fish & Game Dept.
A couple of years before I moved I had an issue with information that I was given by a Warden. Went to F&G Hq. in Olympia and spoke to a Supervisor who told me "Well, that's not in the Regs, but you can be cited for it."
Never hunted that State again.

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted March 14, 2018 10:41 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I swear, ko ko! I know I don't look it but I'm a lot older than
you. You have told us that story about being cited for things that weren't in the regs, before. Not that I blame you. Old farts are expected to spin their yarns over and over. It's part of the charm, the cachet, that homespun stuff people sort of expect when they reach my/our age. What we have here is not a failure to communicate; I believe it's called early onset....you know what of?

Good hunting. El Bee
(just kidding)

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters