The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » school shooting, what we do should be obvious

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: school shooting, what we do should be obvious
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2018 04:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Right, it's time to face reality. Liberals are brainwashing our kids and they need to be outlawed!

Normal conservative people and their kids don't do these things, that's obvious. And, of course, they are armed to the teeth. But, we need to keep Liberals and their kids from obtaining deadly firearms.

Don't slam me for making fun of this latest event. I'm just calling them as I see them. We don't need to ban guns, we need to carefully vet Liberals because they are unstable due to their mental illness. Think I'm kidding? Nope.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2018 04:52 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I have watched the news today about this latest school shooting. What I got out of it so far is that everybody is talking out of their ass. The people that want to "DO SOMETHING" are emotional and righteous. The Second Amendment types aren't much better, I detect no logic on either side and of course, the subject is major polarized. I'm sympathetic, this crap is beyond understanding, except-

I'm blaming the whole damned Liberal movement. These kids grow up with no moral background, no guilt, they listen to their 15/16 year old buddies who in turn get all their information from George Cluny and MaDonna and the completely dishonest Media. Church? What Church? Thanks, Liberals! No morals, thanks to Bill Clinton, Millennials and genXers are positive that Blow Jobs isn't sex. What a climate, in high school and every college in America, snowflakes won't allow conservatives like Ann Colter or Milo Yannapopulous to speak. Where did that come from? Now there is no free speech, just Liberal speech?

Thanks to the way Liberals moly coddle blacks and NFL players, they can get away with anything. Yeah, great roll models, like gangstas but with less money.

In a climate like this, it's easy to see how a 19 year old illegal can grow up in the most liberal society this side of the water, if not the entire planet. And, apparently, he thinks movies are real, the poor innocent victim can say a few words before he goes to sleep with a little red spot on his chest. But, it's not reality, they have no damned concept of the carnage that firearms can inflict on bad guys and on children. How the hell would they know any different? They have been shielded from the real world their whole life, in every case they are warned that images are too graphic to be shown, so of course they don't know that guns hurt and tissue will get sprayed all over the place. We must protect the little darlings, they might have trauma, or bad dreams, can't have that, can we?

I say that society is fucked up. The east and west coasters laugh at and ridicule FLYOVER COUNTRY, the only place left with even a modicum of family values and white red-blooded America. All this damned emphasis on DIVERSITY, and for what? What is the actual value of diversity, used as a quota system to make sure that undeserving people are admitted to Universities over those students more qualified? Everywhere we see DIVERSITY and it warms the cockles of my heart! To see people given advantage in higher education and the job market just because of gender and skin color. We are grooming MEDIOCRITY, awarding participation trophies, instead of champions and winners.

Where is this all headed? Well, in the interest of compassion, forget you Second Amendment Rights; if it saves a single child! Never mind that millions of defenseless people will be denied the means of self defense. We gotta save that one hypothetical child, forget the elderly and the weak and infirm, they have the police to protect them. (please laugh at that)

ok ok, end of rant.
Good hunting. El Bee

PS stamp out Liberalism before it kills all of us!

[ February 15, 2018, 05:01 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2018 08:16 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The FBI was really on the ball with this psycho shooter in Florida. He's apparently an illegal, so who does the FBI interview? They interviewed the man that tipped them off, not the shooter! Then forgot about it. WTF?

They got some 'splaini' to do, Lucy! They could have asked anybody at school, or talked to this jackass. But just because the guy claimed to be a professional school shooter, nah, that's hardly suspicious.

Good hunting. El Bee

edit: so because of this, Liberals want to get my guns! Liberals=Mental Illness! Proof Positive!

[ February 15, 2018, 08:18 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 02:52 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
We need to hire retired LE and combat veterans to work armed at our schools watch this shit stop !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 06:59 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah now I'm hearing he went to Walmart & McDonalds after the shooting. WTF ?
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/as-officers-searched-florida-school-shooting-suspect-was-shopping/ar-BBJc1P7?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 07:29 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Simple solution; Allow teachers that are trained and desire to do so have access to firearms & shoot back.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 08:02 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
Colorado Teacher Arrested for ‘Child Abuse’ for Forcing Child to Stand for Pledge of Allegiance.

I can only imagine what would happen to anyone in our family if we didn't stand for the "Pledge"

Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Alaskan Yoter
Knows what it's all about
Member # 169

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 09:51 PM      Profile for Alaskan Yoter           Edit/Delete Post 
Liberalism and Political Correctness at its finest stages of US destruction.
Posts: 235 | From: Wasilla, Alaska | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2018 04:27 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Not the teachers they are college trained liberals get unemployed combat vets or retied LE they would love to look out for our babies ! I would gladly pay them well just lower the salaries of the overpaid admin .

[ February 17, 2018, 04:28 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters