The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » words damned near fail me!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: words damned near fail me!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 13 posted February 14, 2018 09:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Has everybody had a chance to look at and adore the official Presidential Portraits of both guys?

Michelle? What can you say about her fashion choices. This time wearing a quilt and unrecognizable.

They go out of their way to use black artists, bonafide radicals. What's the message? Black woman decapitating a white woman?

And, Barry's portrait has the artist's trademark sperms wiggling around, especially on his head. These people have always been weird, but damn!

Check it out:
http://dailycaller.com/2018/02/13/obamas-painter-has-long-predatory-peverse-history-of-sneaking-sperm-into-paintings/

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2018 09:56 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
I thought they were pretty much spot on?

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2018 10:22 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
If that's kudzu he'll covered up soon !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2018 12:21 PM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I have a spoof picture but it won't display. My first impression was that it looked like he's sitting on the toilet.

Total narcissist.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 14, 2018 01:45 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Here we go again! Lone Howl! Spot on? Could you please? Re: your crypto message? Yikes! Everybody wants to know; WHAT?

Example: what's spot on? "They" meaning what? What's spot on? The Obama's? The portraits? What is "spot on"? "Pretty much" what? You liked them, right? What did you like that was spot on?

Yea Gods!
Grade: C- (see me after class!)

Thanks!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Bryan J
Cap and Trade Weenie
Member # 106

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2018 02:10 PM      Profile for Bryan J   Email Bryan J         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe it is the sperm in his hair that is spot on?
Posts: 599 | From: Utah | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged
MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted February 14, 2018 06:14 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
SOB ought to be dressed in prison blues. As far as moochelle, it's pretty tough to make that look like anything when you have nothing to work with.
Why don't they just go away.

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2018 07:10 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
Methinks the wiggler on his head reinforces the 'Bathhouse Barry' moniker he picked up along the way...

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2018 10:05 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thinking back, how in the hell were we ever duped into voting for Mr Nothing-burger Obama? I don't mean our members here, but reasonably sane citizens out there excepting our BiCoastal communities. And, how did that happen?

Has anybody ever interviewed Obama and asked him a straight question; what about that birth certificate? And, why so many insinuations about your sexual orientation? Just to watch him tiptoe down the stairs from Air Force One sets off alarm bells. Face it, he looks like a Fairy, and his basketball prowess is laughable. And, he's a certified left handed Duffer on the golf course. I always wondered if he ever had a nosebleed from smarting off to the wrong classmate?

Then, to marry such a musclebound female? She looks like she's in control, whenever that Valerie Jarrett woman isn't around. By the way, where is she sleeping, in the middle, I suppose?

We have to assume that Obama will be sticking his nose into all things for the next 30-40 years or so, unless he dies of AIDS?

There are so many things about this dude that are under wraps. It is a conspiracy theory far beyond even the Kennedy Assassination, or who killed JR? When will we find out about that hospital in Hawaii that can't get the name right or what about that lost year frolicking in Pakistan with a couple of Butt Buddies? Why has the Media never asked this asshole any questions about anything? Ever. No pointed questions. And, that eloquent public speaker, who stumbles and stammers whenever he doesn't have a teleprompter in front of him? How would he react if asked if he has ever sucked a dick? ....well, hasn't everybody, now and then?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

MI VHNTR
I'm not shaving 'til Obama's gone!
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2018 05:56 PM      Profile for MI VHNTR   Email MI VHNTR         Edit/Delete Post 
I was kind of surprised that the kenyan didn't have one of his rump ranger partners in the portrait. Maybe he was hiding in the bushes....

--------------------
The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting. It's about Freedom.

FJB Let's Go Brandon

Posts: 394 | From: MI | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters