The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Lucky Duck Vids

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lucky Duck Vids
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2018 12:46 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
I like their vids on you tube, really well filmed. Just saw one with ol TR in it. Really enjoyed it.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2018 01:49 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What do I have to do with you? First, we find out you like Zeiss scopes, but not which one? And still don't.

Now, what are we to do with this above information? Who or what is Lucky Duck? Who's TR? What video?

Must be my fault, I'm old and slow. I need specific information. It's not too much to ask, is it?

Fix or I'm going to give you a custom title you won't like!

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I think I know what you mean by TR. But that's all, I just think I know.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31449 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2018 02:49 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Lol...Im not very detail oriented.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgFRpLnfO24

Its actually a Coyote Craze vid. Sorry.
Mark

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2018 04:44 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
don't even know why they put my mug in that, but there it is. I guess a guy has got to be careful when there are camera's around, because if they are pointing your direction, good chances that someone has accidently hit the "RECORD" button. [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2018 05:19 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Good videos !
Leonard whos TR ? come on man ! lol

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2018 05:33 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Paul, you aren't helping! I'm trying to get Lone Howl straightened out.

At least now we know who TR is, and it looks like he's in Colorado, although we don't see much of the Rocky Mountains in that clip.

I also saw, scanning the lineup of videos beside that one. Damn, we got literally hundreds of coyote hunting experts helping out the sport. At least they think they are.

If you guys ever saw the good old days, you wouldn't believe it.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2018 05:31 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
I like their videos as well.
Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2018 08:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
What I hear of Montana, particularly from you and one lady I used to know from high school, Montana is a great place to live with political policies I could live with. Not to mention the sporting possibilities, but I haven't actually heard if Montana has significant amount of BLM land? I am very used to hunting and fishing on public land. I wouldn't know the first thing about contacting ranchers and farmers for permission.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

ursus21
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2018 11:04 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Leonard it depends on what part of the state you live. There are regions with tons of BLM land and areas with very little. The one thing the entire has in common is that winters are tough and folks that prefer warm weather can't take it. If you ever decide you want to seriously consider Montana I'd be happy to point you towards the regions that have substantial public land i.e. BLM, Forest Service, State Land, etc..
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 12, 2018 12:53 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thanks, I will consider it. I'm sure my interest would involve those places where access isn't a problem.

I was told from a friend that lives close to Saskatoon that most of the big shot videos are shot just north of the Montana border to guarantee lots of kills. Is the area along the border in Montana accessible?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

ursus21
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2018 06:19 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
As long as you stay on this side of the border it is accessible. Saskatchewan does not allow US citizens to hunt coyotes.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2018 08:22 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's interesting, Troy. I've been up there twice, hunting wolves and coyotes.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

ursus21
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2018 11:31 AM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Better not be hunting coyotes in Saskatchewan it is 100% illegal. However you can hunt them in Alberta or Manitoba.
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2018 12:10 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They'll never take me alive!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2018 12:11 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
But are you sure?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

ursus21
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2018 01:30 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
I am about SK unless they just changed the law within the last few months, which is highly unlikely. You'll note that when Les Johnson or Randy Anderson go up there that neither of them shoot their rifles, they only film and call. The only exception in SK would be hunting coyotes on the Indian reservations. They have a different set of rules from the rest of the province.

[ February 13, 2018, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: ursus21 ]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2018 02:47 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
This might have been north of Saskatoon? Not sure?

-

[ February 13, 2018, 02:50 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters