The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » FBI

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: FBI
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2018 09:51 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Sure some strange shit going on lately. How corrupt are they ?
http://www.oregonlive.com/oregon-standoff/2018/02/fbi_told_oregon_state_police_n.html#incart_std

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2018 12:16 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
SMH!

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2018 05:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You know, every time this shit is brought up, I get pissed off all over again.

There is just something about the Feds? I don't know what it is? They seem like lying cocksuckers! I don't necessarily get that same feeling about local cops but there is some kind of "above the law" attitude.

Why would the FBI? Is that who we are talking about? Why, what's the reason why they would insist, demand, request that the State cops not wear body armor? There is things going on, incorrect statements, who fired and reasons why they decided to pack it in and decide the State police were the ones who needed to explain their actions? And, who was policing up the brass from the "crime scene"? Why?

I said it before, it's the same thing as little Cuban boy "rescue", Branch Dividians burning down their church with a friggin' tank, and then shooting a woman holding a baby at Ruby ridge.

NONE OF THESE FEDERAL EVENTS HAVE BEEN PROPERLY EXPLAINED? There was a lot of wrong things happening and well, you know, we just don't know what happened....case closed.

But, this latest thing, the roadblock in the first place, explain exactly how unsafe that situation was? Then shooting at the vehicle, full of citizens. Then, the guy exits his vehicle, surrounded by 6 or 8 police officers and who shoots first? Yeah, the cops that felt that THEY were in danger!

I'm telling ya. If I had anything to say about it, there would be 6-8 police officers in jail awaiting trial. They completely screwed up that roadblock from start to finish. These are professional law enforcement personnel? This stuff shouldn't happen.

Then, look at the root cause? Occupying a building? Sure, that's some hard core stuff. A lot worse than black people burning down their town in Ferguson and Baltimore.

Actually, they do freak out a lot worse when conservatives are at issue. For some reason, they tolerate the hell out of south central riots, billions $ of dollars worth of property damages and 50,000 TV sets stolen. That's no big deal, but occupying a building at a game refuge, no that's something we need to come down on with everything we got!

Thanks for getting me all riled up, Dave!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31321 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2018 07:11 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Sorry for getting you riled up, LB !!

I'm shocked the Oregonian even posted the article ?

Maybe even with a liberal outfit like that, you still can't hide from the truth ?

The fact that the FBI told OSP not to wear body cameras, really ? sounds like a kill mission too me ?

Ok they took over an empty bird refuge in the middle of winter ? BFD..

Most have no idea. I've driven by it several times. It's in the middle of nowhere !!

They ? were Hell bent on not allowing the group to continue to John Day, a movement was starting & they ? snuffed it out.

I hear NSA & such, might be checking in here. I love Barry !! I mean Obama !!

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
JP
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4095

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2018 08:14 AM      Profile for JP           Edit/Delete Post 
Could the OSH also share some of the blame here? When told not to wear body cameras or told to turn them off they could have said no.
Posts: 150 | From: So AZ | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters