The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Talking about Democrats at the SOTU address

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Talking about Democrats at the SOTU address
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 12:20 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
So, they all looked like their dog died, and never stood and never clapped, even when he said black unemployment was the lowest in history.

Now, we have another charge of disrespect. read on

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/michigan-democrat-played-candy-crush-during-state-of-the-union/article/2647827

Can't make this stuff up, folks.

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31279 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 01:37 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
I actually watched the whole SOTU address and if I were a Dem., I'd be embarrassed by the way my fellow Dems. acted. It was disgraceful. There were plenty of times that they should've jumped to their feet and clapped in acknowledgment of some very fine Americans that showed what American stands for. Dem, Repub. or otherwise, people should've been clapping in support.

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 01:56 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
They didnt even have the balls to stand up and celebrate the couple that lost BOTH daughters to ms13 gangbangers.

Democrats=MS13

[ February 02, 2018, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 02:10 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
and now we see that one of the Dem. congress women was actually playing candy crush on her phone during the SOTU speech. Holy crap. REALLY!!! Pathetic!!!! just frickin' PATHETIC!!!

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 04:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, this is group psychosis. My goodness, they lose an election! I've never seen adults exhibit such infantile behavior.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2018 02:56 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen it
Leo but I divorced her !

[ February 02, 2018, 02:57 AM: Message edited by: Paul Melching ]

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2018 08:00 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That bad, eh?

I will say this about that. As with that Feminist saying, "The more I know men, the more I love my dog."

No, not that, but similar. The more females I have met in the last 12 years since my wife of 44 years died, the more I appreciate her because she was one in a million! I used to think women were so far superior to men that it was shameful. Now I have come to realize that females (some, at least) have serious flaws.

Of course, as I wade through the senior dating scene, there are all kinds. I have a girl friend that I see infrequently, she thinks it is terrible that my housekeeper spends the night. Umm? Any port in a storm, is my reasoning. And, she says: but, you don't love her! And I say: SO? In fact, I'm not sure if I could ever love another woman? Sad to say.

Anyway, good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2018 09:25 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
You are a wild one LB.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2018 10:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey, is your BS meter on the fritz? I didn't mean none of that shit. <gulp>

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific  
Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters