The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Threat received about 15 minutes ago (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Threat received about 15 minutes ago
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 12:34 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
hug hug, kees kees, hug hug, Claude.

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 12:35 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Common sense says that if 'Claude' wanted to tell his side of the story, it would be as part of a book deal and not to a bunch of rednecks with fine tuned B/S detectors.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7510 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 02:09 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You guys have his email. Write him and find out. The main thing is he wants contact info on Cal Taylor. I wrote Cal to see if he wanted this guy to have his email address, haven't heard back.

I could very easily be wrong but he seems like he's who he says he is. We know he was up on the Nevada/Idaho border which is a place I am familiar with and so is Dave.

So far, he has sent me 3 emails and I have replied. Initially, I was just checking to see if the address he is using would be bounced back, but it wasn't, so he's not like the PM trolls, all of their emails were returned as non deliverable.

He's a fucking killer, and I'm not condoning any of it. I'm not even sure if I buy into that crap about; well he paid his debt to society so you know, OJ is out now and resuming his search for the real killer on every golf course in America. Hell, maybe this guy even votes Republican?

Big tent attitude, maybe he's interested in what we all do? I'll tell you one thing, according to data, there are really a lot of people out there that lurk and read this Board, much more than actually post. We already know the Brain Trust at PMS keeps track of what we do.

I'm just wide open, no secrets, no intrigue. The registration page is closed because I had so damned much trouble vetting these trolls I just don't have the time anymore. If somebody wants to join, at this point, they should contact me and I will personally get them registered.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31327 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 07:32 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
I did try to email him. I was just curious wouldn't go thru ? message said undeliverable ? I tried. Oh well ?

I have nothing in this game. Maybe its a local thing. You hear coffee talk & such.

I'm not supporting the man. I'm just sayin'

[ February 16, 2018, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: Dave Allen ]

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2018 07:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That's weird, Dave?

Could be he deleted his account because like I said, I have made contact with him 3 different times?

But I got a really strange return this morning, something I never sent and the subject was "long howl". I need to contact him and make sure he knows it's not from me.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Grizz
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4626

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2018 09:20 AM      Profile for Grizz           Edit/Delete Post 
Claude Lafayette Dallas Jr ? I doubt it. Probably more of clever gary's bullshit. He's a sick fuck. Rick

--------------------
I don't hunt with the pack.

Posts: 95 | From: So Cal | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2018 09:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hey Dave,
He wrote me and said that he didn't get anything from you?
edit:
So, he's following this stuff.
did you sent it here:
Claude Dallas c_dallas@hotmail.com

Good hunting. El Bee

[ February 17, 2018, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2018 10:03 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Also, I wrote to LoneHowl. Somebody apparently is emailing some of our members and pretending to be me? How extensive this is I don't know, but the way I found out was because the email sent to LoneHowl misspelled the address and it was sent back to NBOSIN@ AOL.COM, as undeliverable.

This shit never stops! LB

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2018 11:30 AM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Good times!

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2018 01:25 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
You weren't the only one, Mark. Got another returned undeliverable. Who is so damned juvenile to be doing this shit.

I'll tell you guys right now, I have emailed no member besides Lone Howl, so if you get something that looks to be from me, it ain't.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2018 01:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
what do you make of this one?

anonymous predator masters WillNotRespond@fake.comHide
To nbosin nbosin@aol.com
Hello, I'm a mod, or should I say when I tender my resignation in today to those bastards, an ex mod on predator masters.

The culprit and mastermind is redfrog, he's assigned the task of sending out fake emails to another moderator, reb8600 (a real loser in the predator hunting ranks if there ever was one).

The purpose is to cause havoc on other predator hunting sites, then, guess what will be happening soon - predator masters is going to a pay to play operation. With them eliminating other forums, predator masters will be the only game in town.

Don't respond back to me, I've utilized the service of a fake email service to send you this notice

happy hunting

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2018 02:23 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Super...then when he resigns today, he will come here and tell the whole story, so he does not have to use any "fake email service".
Lol, someone is bored somewhere...I am entertained though.
Mark

--------------------

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2018 03:16 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Don't open any more emails from addresses you don't know, as the next one might have a Trojan, or other worm-like virus inside to infect your computer when ya click "read". Mark those emails as "spam", and continue on about enjoying your life...
sometimes, I quote myself...
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2018 06:17 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah were being screwed with, surprise ?

I used the email posted LB a couple of times ?

How come you sent me an email saying I was gay ?

(kidding)

[Big Grin]

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 17, 2018 09:19 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Shit, everybody's heard that rumor, nothing new. When they started talking about that trans shit, I just think it a viscious rumor. Anyway, I sure hope it is?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2018 07:07 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Up to speed. Cal finally responded but I need a clarification?

And, we have today's mysterious email from another total stranger, another one that knows how to conceal sources, etc.

quote:

fisher mon landon48@hotmail.comHide
To nbosin nbosin@aol.com
Looks like the boyz @ drakemag.com have a bead on HM

http://www.drakemag.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=65755

It's concern like this that really warms the cockles of your heart!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2018 07:38 AM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Ok, I'll come clean. I'm a lesbian !!
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2018 04:07 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I finally heard from Cal. He's curious, gave permission so I do so.

I also sent email to member Dave with the goats because Claude also wanted his email so same thing, I asked his permission but I haven't heard back, as yet?

Also got another bogus email which I won't bother to reproduce but it claims that I and Clever Gary will be holding some kind of calling seminar, I forget when but for sure make your calendar!

I do not get along with Clever Gary, he's a strange bird. I'm sure that whoever dreamed up this bogus seminar already knows that, and that's the "humorous" part....get it?

But, it's about time I asked the question here. What in the hell is the interest in attacking me and Huntmasters? I pretty much mind my own business unless prompted and then, I'm not afraid of any topic. One thing is certain, there are many childish and maybe even disturbed people involved it this online predator hunting community! It's hard to believe that adults engage in this shit, but I have to believe it since it's been going on for so long?

All we can do is proceed with a little humor and ignore when we can, the most outrageous. That's not what I signed up for, and I think that applies to most of us here? If you gentlemen don't think I know what I'm talking about, just call bullshit and we will see who know "what" about this shit. And, who don't.

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2018 05:18 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
You just answered your own question LB...lots of guys here know what they are talking about...and that bothers people.
I think HM has made a name for itself in one way or another. Lots of great knowledge shared, lots of freedom etc.
Some people think this board comes off as a bunch of arrogant pricks and smartasses that think they know what the fuck...and that really bothers them. Outcasts and mavericks from all over the net is how they see people here. Others like it, and want to participate, but are afraid of being shut down by a bunch of know it alls..that whole thing.

Others come here and get over the skis trying to tell everyone how to call coyotes, cause this membership is doing it wrong. Then get shut down a little, get mad and leave. After that they fuck with membership wherever they go on the net.

Personally, I wear it as a badge of honor, for lack of a better term.

Just my observation over the years.

[ February 18, 2018, 05:20 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------

Grizz
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4626

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2018 05:40 PM      Profile for Grizz           Edit/Delete Post 
Hot damn! a seminar featuring clever gary and Leonard? All's you need now would be to throw in the likes of frog face and it would be a trifecta! Sign me up, Rick.

--------------------
I don't hunt with the pack.

Posts: 95 | From: So Cal | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2018 06:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Hold on, Rick. It also said tickets are $35 at the door, $30 advance. You up for it?

(I better get a cut!)

Good hunting. El Bee

PS of course, the other option is to just read back archives of Huntmasters, for free. If you can't get something out of that, you won't benefit from a seminar either.

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 18, 2018 07:00 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
For $40 can I get my shottie autographed by both of you ??????

[Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7510 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 6 posted February 19, 2018 08:15 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Who "introduced" that word?
I'm not a Macho man but that's not a
very masculine expression, is it?
Thanks, Fred!

....yeah, I can do Magic Marker for twenty bucks.
you want it done with a soldering iron, that's $10 extra,
rifle and shotgun combo, $40. (no checks)

Good hunting. El Bee

[ February 19, 2018, 08:16 AM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2018 04:18 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Just sitting here shaking my head !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 20, 2018 08:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
WHAT? Okay, all moderators will get a 35% discount.

Happy?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters