The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Threat received about 15 minutes ago (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Threat received about 15 minutes ago
Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2018 06:53 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I dunno............C/G wants to be a 'name' in the predator business & he's smart enough to know that a stupid stunt is not going to help.

But the point is, even if this place turns into a message board for El Bee, Paul, myself and a half dozen others.... as long as El Bee pays the bills and keeps the place open, who's business is it if traffic is down ????
Somebody needs a hobby.......growing up, perhaps.
[Razz]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2018 08:37 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Apparently, you don't understand hate, ko ko? These are the guys that had their lunch money stolen and then beat up on the playground. They were never part of the cool bunch.

I don't understand how somebody with a gift for computer skills can waste their talent and devise viruses that gain them NOTHING! Apparently, it's just a way to get back at somebody and everybody. In other words, it's a Psychosis. That's actually dangerous shit and pretty soon, the personal satisfaction isn't good enough. This is when they start filling Tylenol capsules with rat poison. That's how sick it is to harass somebody with bogus emails. Normal people don't screw around with juvenile shit like that. But, for this type, they actually get off on it.

Sad but true.
Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31463 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2018 09:59 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
And for sure, Clever Gary has a few behavioral problems. Would I go so far as to say, psychosis? Well, he functions at a certain level, near as I can tell, and he only acts like a "Mean Girl" and he isn't shooting people at the Mall. For a lot of Liberals, that means he's normal.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS Hey Gary, if you are monitoring here, and we know you are, we're just kidding, okay?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2018 01:21 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I do understand hate.
Properly controlled, it can be a strong motivator to achieve goals and personal satisfaction.
However;
Without discipline & direction, hate can become a cancer that is all consuming to no one's benefit.
Dark side of the Force & all of that.

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 08, 2018 04:36 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
That last part just described the entire Democrat party, ko ko. I already told you, for those Liberal assholes, politics is a friggin' BLOOD SPORT.

Good hunting. El Bee

PS you know, like Bull Fighting. The bull is generally dragged out of the arena behind a tractor. That's the kind of decision Liberals expect and desire for every question. They give no quarter. Actually, communists deserve just a little more consideration, but Democrats definitely SPEAK WITH FORKED TONGUE They are like Muslims, don't trust them, they lie and they positively are not to be considered as a friend!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

DarbinCo
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4590

Icon 1 posted February 10, 2018 07:33 AM      Profile for DarbinCo   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
It's unfortunate to read after all these years that this shit still drags on.

I would suggest a membership drive of their own, place is a ghost town.. but I'm pretty sure the toad and his cucks are running out of ideas for registration names by now.

Posts: 16 | From: Western Colorado | Registered: Mar 2015  |  IP: Logged
Aznative
FARTS ON CLUELESS LIBERALS
Member # 506

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2018 12:20 PM      Profile for Aznative           Edit/Delete Post 
This is definitely a ruse from a member of PM. The first email pretends to be from a law firm. Pretending to be something you are not is fraud so guess who is really in trouble.

--------------------
Never thought the devil would need a teleprompter but I could be wrong.

United State of America: RIP
Born July 4th 1776 died November 6th 2012

Posts: 1924 | From: Phoenix Az | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2018 12:32 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Unfortunate that some people think that I am truly upset and obsessed with PM for the dirty tricks they pulled on me while I was out of the country back around 9-11. This is not so, I could care less what they do and knew this email stuff was/is bogus. So, I was never really worried but fake acted like I was concerned. I must be a better actor than I thought.

That board can dry up and blow away as far as I am concerned. They don't bother me and I could give a shit what they do.

In fact, because of the extreme bad taste in my mouth by the way they "acquired" their money, this is the reason, from day one that I promised myself that this would be a one man show, the buck stops here, I'm totally responsible for what goes on. And, there will never be any ads or any sponsors on this board, I pay for everything out of my own pocket and I am not beholden to anybody or any company. That's the policy here and I'm not totally sure what is going on over there but I have heard rumors off and on that the braintrust refuses to do an audit, so what does that tell you?

Good hunting. El Bee

[ February 13, 2018, 12:34 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2018 12:44 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Shit I wanted to be your moderator on the night hunting forum since I have never hunted at night it would be perfect !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2018 01:32 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I can attest to the fact that at a couple of different camp-outs the offer has been made to pass the hat toward expenses running the board & the offer has been politely declined.

Hang in there Paul. I'll see if I can use my influence to get you appointed Minister of Protocol............or Proctology. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 13, 2018 04:12 PM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I am already an amateur gynecologist !
And rather well versed !

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2018 09:39 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I got two more mysterious emails this morning. The first was from somebody claiming he was banned from PM and offering help with ideas to improve the site. The second was a testimonial in support of the other guy, and a way to avoid the hassles and turmoil on HM. Hmm? ....other than Lone Howl not cleaning up his non illuminating posts, what turmoil?

Good hunting. El Bee

PS I suppose this means I'm getting sued pretty soon? But, like I always say; They'll never take me alive!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2018 02:27 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
The one I got this morning, I will paste for your consideration.

quote:

Cal Taylor
Thu, Feb 15, 2018 1:25 pm
Claude Dallas c_dallas@hotmail.comHide
To nbosin nbosin@aol.com
Leonard)what ever happened to Cal Taylor? I haven't seen him post on Huntmasters in ions!

Now, I almost treated this as a legit question and was about to respond in a friendly casual way, but then I sent a one word response. It hasn't bounced back so maybe it's a true email address?

But what I'm asking about here, what was the name of that trapper up along the Nevada border that shot a Warden and they subsequently caught him in a trailer in the middle of the black rock desert? I guess he had a friend that was bringing him supplies, etc. Where he is now, I don't know; and maybe I have the wrong name?

Help me out.
Good hunting. El Bee

I guess I could google the name? Anyway, petty harassment continues, and I guarantee, it is not bothering me other than curiosity and amusement. Does anybody know the difference between Ions and Eons?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2018 02:50 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claude_Dallas#Prison_and_afterwards

It's possible we have an infamous celebrity Lurker? According to that link, he got out in 2005? How time files!

I will tell you one thing that always stuck with me. We were hunting up around Chimney Creek, which is pretty far northeast Nevada, not far from where those killings, (or more probably, murders) took place. We happened upon a trailer that wasn't occupied but what I saw was a huge amount of viscera, legs and feathers that were obviously from sage hens. Now, in California, there is, (or used to be) a two day season and a one or two bird limit, but whatever, in Nevada, I can't believe it would have been legal to kill that many birds? Wild ass guess, maybe 50 or so? The trailer was parked and I'd guess had not been there very long? I didn't bother to try the door, but there were no vehicles around so maybe someone had gone to town, probably Elko, for supplies or to sell sage grouse, for all I know?

I've been all around that area of Humboldt County, as well as the Black rock Desert, I could have easily bumped into this guy.

Anyway, this could be a legit email for all I know?

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2018 04:57 PM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
Man! I knew I was missing out on some good shit. I had an itch to check in.
Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2018 07:10 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Chris !

I'd be surprised if it's the real Claude Dallas..Lol

That whole deal has died off around here. Folklore has it he's still admired by many in the I.O.N country. What got him was the kill shots to the head after they were probably dead.. I didn't read the link, I think they caught him in Paradise Valley NV. The 1st time & somewhere in Kalifornia the 2nd time.

Maybe I have it backwards ?

He killed the wardens on the Idaho side of the border. Remote as shit country. Drive out that way better take two spare tires !!

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2018 07:27 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Dang, Chris S., have not seen you in a coons age (no racism intended).

LB you have a lot of very questionable pen pals.
Sincerely yours,
Mark
member#29
xoxoxoxo

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2018 07:57 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
With lone howl, you have to read the tea leaves. He is saying I consort with Clyde Dallas and "He who shall not be named."
I admit there is a slight resemblance, but Dallas is nowhere near as scary as the gentleman from Minnesota!

By the way, one of those guys is a candidate for rehabilitation. So far we have one yes vote, (ko ko) and one rather emphatic NO vote by Lone Howl, of all people; XOXOXO

I may need to set up a poll, but the problem with that is only the members that hate him will bother to vote, kind of how Obama got elected 'cause everybody thought it would never happen. Did I say Obama? Oh? I meant Trump, excuse me!

Also, I might have to restrict the voting to those that can prove they have a small dick and are left handed.

I'm locking this thread!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 15, 2018 08:40 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Uh oh! I heard back from Dallas....

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 02:42 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Ion= small charged particle eon =long period of time LOL but you knew that !

--------------------

Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 02:47 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
Hey I see you changed my title By the way I have the opposite problem every morning a kick stand !lOL

--------------------

Chris S
"SPECIAL ACCOUNT" HM's Facebook page moderator & runs with scissors
Member # 3888

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 03:34 AM      Profile for Chris S           Edit/Delete Post 
Hi Dave and Mark. I check in here and there but don't comment much. A sort of self imposed comment ban.
Posts: 534 | From: Oakland County, MI USA Earth | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged
Moe
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4494

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 07:26 AM      Profile for Moe           Edit/Delete Post 
I saw Claude Dallas in a Carl's Junior in Phoenix the evening before he was captured in the LA area the next day.

We'd just driven back from Disney Land and my daughters were with me. He caught me staring at him in recognition and when he did he got up quickly and left. Someone had already notified the police. It wasn't me.

My understanding is that he was actually in Idaho although the wardens were from Nevada. All I know is that he was tried in Idaho.

I was surprised to hear that he was released from prison. Murdered 2 wardens and escaped twice and released back into the public. His conviction was for manslaughter. The judge was pissed at the jury for that.

--------------------
I snatch kisses. And vice versa.

Posts: 593 | From: Oregon | Registered: Nov 2013  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 08:38 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
According to my wife, who was on a couple of murder cases, and at least this applies in California, you can get a manslaughter conviction if the jury is hung on murder aforethought 11-1. Also, it is stupifying the things a jury isn't told.

One time, the defendant was convicted, but I don't remember if it was for murder or not? But, he was sentenced to "time served"! Turned out he had been in a mental hospital for 14 years and when he was judged to be sane, was put on trial, but the jury didn't know a damned thing about that.

Another man, retired cop and manager of a large apartment complex, shot a black youth who was a sure thing to be the next Kobe Bryant. The jury was never told there was a whole gang of "basketball stars" and the apartment was stacked with stolen items from the complex including a gun that was in his hand when he opened the door. Also, they had detained the mans 15 year old daughter and claimed she wasn't there. This guy was convicted of 2nd degree murder and given 16 years before parole and he was around 70 years old, virtually a life sentence. He pleaded self defense but that poor basketball star was pure as the driven snow until afterwards when the jury found out what they had done.

So anyway, the big news is that Claude Dallas (apparently) is a Lurker on Huntmasters!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Dave Allen
Hi, I'm SUPER DAVE, IN CHARGE OF Q STUFF (and Goat Leader) "I'm really not trying to be a dick".
Member # 3102

Icon 1 posted February 16, 2018 12:06 PM      Profile for Dave Allen           Edit/Delete Post 
If it's Claude..Lol

That is big news !!

It was claimed one of the wardens was a real dick ! and Claude acted in self defense ? like I said earlier my understanding what got him was the two 22 rim fire shots to the head. To make sure they were dead. His defense was a humane kill as you would an animal.

I might tend to believe that ?

They told tales for years about him in these parts. If it's you Claude come out man ! this would be the perfect board to tell your side of the story !

Posts: 1986 | From: Jordan Valley Oregon | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters