The New Huntmastersbbs!

my profile | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The New Huntmastersbbs!   » Member forum   » Threat received about 15 minutes ago (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Author Topic: Threat received about 15 minutes ago
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 2 posted February 01, 2018 11:43 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Thu, Feb 1, 2018 11:27 am
Gaines Portsmouth III g_portsmouth@psmlawfirm.comHide
To nbosin nbosin@aol.com
Dear Sir,

I think that my firm has dealt with you before. This will be the last time that we warn you of speaking about Predatormasters on you website.

Please consider this a sieze and desist order. Anymore mention, kindly or derogatory of my client Predatormasters will result in a lawsuit which will ultimately shut your site down

Govern yourself accordingly,

Gaines Portsmouth III

--------------------
EL BEE Knows It All and Done It All.
Don't piss me off!

Posts: 31462 | From: Upland, CA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 11:57 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Don't they teach lawyers to spell, in law school anymore?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Kokopelli
SENIOR DISCOUNT & Dispenser of Sage Advice
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 12:19 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
He THINKS that his firm has ................ ??????

His 'firm' must be working out of the trunk of a Buick.

[Roll Eyes]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
TRnCO
FUTURE HALL OF FAMER
Member # 690

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 01:43 PM      Profile for TRnCO   Email TRnCO         Edit/Delete Post 
Huh, I always thought bad press was good press? PM should be happy to have more press over here, they need all the help they can get. [Eek!]

--------------------
Is it hunting season yet? I hate summer!

Posts: 996 | From: Elizabeth, CO | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
ursus21
2nd place, John Denver lookalike Contest
Member # 3556

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 02:15 PM      Profile for ursus21           Edit/Delete Post 
Right out of a dictionary:
Speak is defined as to say words, talk or verbally deliver a message.

How exactly does one "speak" on a forum such as this?

Posts: 780 | From: Montana | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 02:17 PM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
...............and another thing;
Don't REAL attorneys communicate thru Registered / Certified U.S. Mail and NOT email that likely would end up unread in a spam folder ????
Mayhap he also represents a Nigerian Prince ????

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
And lo, the Light of the Trump shown upon the Darkness and the Darkness could not comprehend it.

Posts: 7580 | From: Under a wandering star | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
DiYi
Wears wife's pink panties under his camo for good luck. (yeah, right!)
Member # 3785

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 03:46 PM      Profile for DiYi           Edit/Delete Post 
No way that is from a lawyer.On the other hand,if he was,he would the type they would hire.
Interestingly he has likely violated the law himself with an improper legal threat by suggesting his letter is an 'order'.

Posts: 623 | From: SoDak | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 04:14 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I'm surprised, but it gets better! Read this reply to this thread that I received this afternoon. If someone has an account over there and cares to inquire why those immature folks running that board are wasting time with this drivel. Read my threatening letter. My house! They want my house. Maybe I should start a go fund me right now?

quote:

Stop the nonsense, Lennie
Thu, Feb 1, 2018 1:04 pm
President, Predatormasters.com president@predatormasters.comHide
To nbosin nbosin@aol.com
We as well as our counsel are watching you. May I suggest you shut down before we shut you down and then own your home which will then be our west coast region HQ's

Comments?

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 05:10 PM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Bullshit.

Those who retain an attorney do as a means to circumvent direct confrontation, not as a precursor to it, after the fact...

Wouldn't doubt if someone is spoofing ya with fictitious return email addresses.

Don't open any more emails from addresses you don't know, as the next one might have a Trojan, or other worm-like virus inside to infect your computer when ya click "read". Mark those emails as "spam", and continue on about enjoying your life...

Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 05:37 PM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
They were both in the spam file. I sent a reply, but don't know if they were bounced back as not a valid email address?

They way things are in this country, at a certain level, you must take threats somewhat seriously, and at the same time, have some concern.

Who out there hates my guts? Well, I've been doing this shit for a long time, close to twenty years and unfortunately, have made a couple enemies in that time; due to me and my big mouth.

I'd like to believe it's a hoax, a sadistic joke or something?

You know, I like doing this but it's not a big charge to the ego. I just think, at some level, you guys appreciate a Board with no censorship, everybody can contribute. edit: and no ads!

Yes, along the way, I have had to ban a couple disruptive members, but in that time, I challenge PMS to show their record on that issue. Other than fake registrations, I don't think I have suspended privileges for (maybe) 4, for sure less than 6 members. Yes, it's a free country, but this isn't a totally free speech venue. If you piss me off, I may retaliate.

Good hunting. El Bee

Little Huntmasters, why would the big bully give a shit what we do here?

[ February 01, 2018, 05:39 PM: Message edited by: Leonard ]

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Lone Howl
Free Trial Platinum Member & part-time language police
Member # 29

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 06:04 PM      Profile for Lone Howl   Email Lone Howl         Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe our friend Parr from Wyoming?
Regardless, it kinda sounds tongue in cheek to me...someone just razzin' ya.
Mark

[ February 01, 2018, 06:04 PM: Message edited by: Lone Howl ]

--------------------
When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty.

Posts: 2083 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
DAA
Utah/Promoted WESTERN REGIONAL Hunt Director
Member # 11

Icon 1 posted February 01, 2018 06:46 PM      Profile for DAA   Author's Homepage   Email DAA         Edit/Delete Post 
We ought to sick Loss Harborsass IV on him.

- DAA

--------------------
"Oh yeah, they're gonna talk to you, and talk to you, and talk to you about individual freedom, but they see a free individual, it's gonna scare 'em." -- George Hanson, Easy Rider, 1969.

Rocky Mountain Varmint Hunter

Posts: 2676 | From: Salt Lake City, UT | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Radical Operator Forum "You won't get past the front gate"
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2018 02:46 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
You can't make this shit up ! Who are these people ? I really hope this is just someone being funny it would be hard to imagine the level of stupidity if they are serious !

--------------------
Those who value security over liberty soon will have neither !

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2018 02:48 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
I'll see your Gaines Portsmouth and raise you a Chatsworth Osborne Jr.

--------------------

Posts: 4188 | From: The forest ! north of the dez. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2018 05:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Undeliverable: Re: sieze and desist mentioning Predatormasters
Thu, Feb 1, 2018 4:20 pm
postmaster postmaster@psmlawfirm.comHide
To nbosin nbosin@aol.com
Attachment (432 B)

Your message to g_portsmouth@psmlawfirm.com couldn't be delivered.
g_portsmouth wasn't found at psmlawfirm.com.
nbosin Office 365 g_portsmouth
Action Required Recipient
Unknown To address

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

knockemdown
Our staff photo editing Guru, par excellence
Member # 3588

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2018 05:52 AM      Profile for knockemdown   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
There ya have it.
Posts: 2202 | From: behind fascist lines | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
booger
TOO BIG TO FAIL
Member # 3602

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2018 05:59 AM      Profile for booger   Email booger         Edit/Delete Post 
I hear Felonia Von Pantsuit, (aka The Hildabeast), is free these days...you might have to wait while she finishes her walks in the woods, but her fee might be cheap! [Big Grin]

--------------------
If we ever forget we are one Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under--Ronald Reagan

Posts: 911 | From: Bob Dole Country | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2018 06:06 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
If there is any justice whatsoever Felonia Von Pantsuit Will die in prison !

--------------------

Kokopelli
Member # 633

Icon 1 posted February 02, 2018 06:44 AM      Profile for Kokopelli   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
Charlie Manson's place is available.

[Smile]

--------------------

Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2018 07:44 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
Speculating who might have such anger, who has a visceral hatred of the Huntmasters site?

Yes, this person is correct, traffic is down, not what it could be and he/they wants me to pull the plug. But why? What's the skin off his nose? Let me dink around with three or four loyal members until I'm installed in that rest home waiting for me. (no guns allowed)

So here's today's snippy little message. Would Redfrog waste his time? I'm thinking, who is capable of this, and I can only come up with either Clever Gary, or Robb Krause? There's not that many people petty enough to do it?

quote:

due to lack of interest, Huntmasters shuts down
Sat, Feb 3, 2018 6:19 am
Carri Sumoto sumoto_34@gmail.comHide
To nbosin nbosin@aol.com
LB,

It looks like the jig is up, the news is out, nobody goes to Huntmasters anymore.

Is it really worth the fees to re-up the internet access subscription? Your board is slower than molasses in January.From my accounting, your traffic is down 90% and still losing ground

RIP, Huntmasters. Thanks for the mammaries!

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Eddie
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4324

Icon 1 posted February 03, 2018 02:07 PM      Profile for Eddie   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post 
I think the person that's sending you these Emails is full of crap! How the hell does he no how many are still around here.

LB you got my support any way you need it.
Never was one to post much, most around here have been down the road and back and seen just about everything.
Sold my furs the other day and my fur buyer said it was pretty slow this year. Just like everything these days the old ways are dying but I can come to this site and it feels like home. Keep up the fight LB theirs still a lot of us old farts still here.

Posts: 275 | From: Oklahoma | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Paul Melching
Member # 885

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2018 06:05 AM      Profile for Paul Melching           Edit/Delete Post 
uote:

due to lack of interest, Huntmasters shuts down
Sat, Feb 3, 2018 6:19 am
Carri Sumoto sumoto_34@gmail.comHide
To nbosin nbosin@aol.com
LB,

It looks like the jig is up, the news is out, nobody goes to Huntmasters anymore.

Is it really worth the fees to re-up the internet access subscription? Your board is slower than molasses in January.From my accounting, your traffic is down 90% and still losing ground

RIP, Huntmasters. Thanks for the mammaries!

Fuck off and die asshole !

--------------------

Cdog911
"There are some ideas so absurd only an intellectual could believe them."--George Orwell.
Member # 7

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2018 10:21 AM      Profile for Cdog911   Author's Homepage   Email Cdog911         Edit/Delete Post 
I've seen a "Cease and Desist Order" but what in the hell is a "Seize and Desist Order"?

--------------------
I am only one. But still, I am one. I cannot do everything, but still, I can do something; and, because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.

Posts: 5438 | From: The gun-lovin', gun-friendly wild, wild west | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leonard
HMFIC
Member # 2

Icon 1 posted February 04, 2018 10:27 AM      Profile for Leonard   Author's Homepage   Email Leonard         Edit/Delete Post 
I had a sudden thought, never occurred to me before? Who does this stuff? Is it someone living in Mom's basement? I swear to God, I have not the time or the inclination to pursue this kind of hateful trolling. They truly are sick, the same type of personality that would shoot up Las Vegas concerts or blow up Oklahoma government buildings.

I guess I just don't hate somebody enough to do this stuff. And, with no balls. Anonymously, yet? That's the proof!

There was a time, a while back when I had a bunch of calls and email and every other type of contact you can imagine. Somebody had contacted all of these vacation destinations and supplied them with my contact information. These sales people would call because I was interested in a trip to Orlando, or something similar. Then, they would argue with me, oh yes you did fill out these on line inquiries, I must have forgotten? And, they never give up. Somebody with no life can cause you this type of harassment by sales pitch. Big fucking yuck yuck! Get it?

Yeah, this is soon funny, causing hard core sales people to waste my time and theirs. Don't you get it? What a way to get back at somebody? It's amazing that I never heard of it or thought of it?

Like sending untraceable emails with bogus names. That is sooo funny and causes someone such anxiety that it's worth all the trouble. When you think about it, anybody that would do this shit is obviously mentally ill. No other explanation?

This guy will be filling Tylenol capsules with rat poison one of these days. That is so much fun! Murdering total strangers. Psychotic, sick asshole!

Gaines Portsmouth III is one step away. Get help asshole!

Good hunting. El Bee

--------------------
Don't piss me off!

Grizz
Knows what it's all about
Member # 4626

Icon 1 posted February 07, 2018 08:54 PM      Profile for Grizz           Edit/Delete Post 
Clever Gary has my vote. Looks like something he would do, pathetic. Rick

--------------------
I don't hunt with the pack.

Posts: 95 | From: So Cal | Registered: May 2015  |  IP: Logged

All times are Pacific
This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3 

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Huntmasters